Bo3 Mitoe vs Breezebrothers

No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Bo3 Mitoe vs Breezebrothers

Post by deleted_user »

yo, time to spam some recs.

[spoiler=about game1]nice start by me until mitoe holds it well GG[/spoiler]

[spoiler=about game2]porto rush is super good :ohmy:[/spoiler]

ABOUT GAME 3: HOW MANY TIMES YOU PLAYED 2 HOURS LONG GAME ON INDONESIA? MITOE SEA BOOMS? DID U EVER SEE MITOE GETTING PRISONED? IF YOU HAVE TIME YOU DEFENITELY SHOULD WATCH THIS!!! GG'S

Pss @Mitoe
:love: :love: :love:
Attachments
[EP5 SP] Mitoe[CH] vs ageofkiller[PT] - ESOC Bengal.age3yrec
Gg
(437.16 KiB) Downloaded 119 times
ESOC Bengal
ESOC Bengal
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: ESOC Patch 5.0
Length: 10 minutes
[EP5 SP] ageofkiller[PT] vs Mitoe[CH] - ESOC Bonnie Springs.age3yrec
Dog rush
(417.6 KiB) Downloaded 101 times
ESOC Bonnie Springs
ESOC Bonnie Springs
Length: 13 minutes
[EP5 SP] Mitoe[CH] vs ageofkiller[PT] - ESOC Indonesia.age3yrec
2 hours story
(1.51 MiB) Downloaded 124 times
ESOC Indonesia
ESOC Indonesia
Length: 2 hours, 4 minutes
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Re: Bo3 Mitoe vs Breezebrothers

Post by edeholland »

Nice, some matchup of the month material :smile:

Also lol: 10 minutes, 13 minutes, 124 minutes

Edit: now let's see if the quote from Dia in your signature is true.
Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

Post by Mitoe »

GGs, was fun. Unfortunately my experimental build on Bonnie got countered hard by the explorer card, and I wasn’t able to recover :(

Sloppy start on Bengal but I knew what was coming this time around.

Indonesia: how play water? Pls teach me waterbrother. Also next time let me finish my walls before you flood my base with hussars for 20 minutes, kthx. In all seriousness though I thought this one was winnable up until I lost my factory and Porcelain Tower, once those were gone I couldn’t get wood to contest water adequately anymore. This game was a mess and I got rekt haha

Edit: also, that feel when you get Indonesia on random maps and you know you’re in for a long one, and it’s 2am, and it goes way longer than you expected... and then longer still. Bad idea. I haven’t even slept yet.

Edit2: RIP my winrate with China in rated games.
Turkey HUMMAN
Lancer
ESO: HUMMAN

Post by HUMMAN »

cCc ego post cCc
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

daddy breeze at it again
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

ez for breezy a bit cheezy but also squeezy
Australia VooDoo_BoSs
Dragoon
ESO: VooDoo_BoSs

Post by VooDoo_BoSs »

Mitoe wrote:GGs, was fun. Unfortunately my experimental build on Bonnie got countered hard by the explorer card, and I wasn’t able to recover :(

Indonesia: how play water? Pls teach me waterbrother. Also next time let me finish my walls before you flood my base with hussars for 20 minutes, kthx. In all seriousness though I thought this one was winnable up until I lost my factory and Porcelain Tower, once those were gone I couldn’t get wood to contest water adequately anymore. This game was a mess and I got rekt haha

Edit: also, that feel when you get Indonesia on random maps and you know you’re in for a long one, and it’s 2am, and it goes way longer than you expected... and then longer still. Bad idea. I haven’t even slept yet.

Great game to watch and very impressive play from both sides given the length of time (concentrating for 2 hours while fighting on so many fronts was a feat on itself.

Definitely one of the more interesting recs I've seen and I had to read this thread to see who won as I wasn't sure when the rec ended! Was amazing seeing Mitoe rebuild from ~40 vills in age 4/5 repeatedly.

Funnily enough I think Mitoe was in a winning position at the end. The eco's had mostly levelled off as you had disrupted sea and you were making cost-effective trades on both land and sea (War Junk are significantly better than caravels due to their high ROF and Fuchuan have 1k hp + more than frigates).

The only miscalculation you had was potentially on the sea. At around 1hr, 20m, you had a very large navy but kept engaging port navy over and over. What may have worked would be sending your non-fire ships around the north part of the map to hit breeze's undefended boats, mills, TCs, etc. Your fire ships could have then defended those docks had he pushed from the south.

At the 2 hour mark, you also had a superior navy and potentially could have hit the undefended south of the map (~40 vills gathering with only 1-2 towers to protect). Mixing in some monitors could have really helped with this - something which I'm not sure you did at any points.

Fireships do have land range and are very good at taking out docks and even outposts on the shore. Often times it is better to take out the docks with the first wave of fireships then use subsequent fireships to reduce the navy, rather than the other way around.

Of course it's easy to criticise in hindsight so don't get me wrong - I think you both played incredible and it's doubtful that many would have done better after so long.

Thank you both for one of the more entertaining recs in the past few years!
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

VooDoo_BoSs wrote:
Mitoe wrote:GGs, was fun. Unfortunately my experimental build on Bonnie got countered hard by the explorer card, and I wasn’t able to recover :(

Great game to watch and very impressive play from both sides given the length of time (concentrating for 2 hours while fighting on so many fronts was a feat on itself.

Definitely one of the more interesting recs I've seen and I had to read this thread to see who won as I wasn't sure when the rec ended! Was amazing seeing Mitoe rebuild from ~40 vills in age 4/5 repeatedly.

Funnily enough I think Mitoe was in a winning position at the end. The eco's had mostly levelled off as you had disrupted sea and you were making cost-effective trades on both land and sea (War Junk are significantly better than caravels due to their high ROF and Fuchuan have 1k hp + more than frigates).

The only miscalculation you had was potentially on the sea. At around 1hr, 20m, you had a very large navy but kept engaging port navy over and over. What may have worked would be sending your non-fire ships around the north part of the map to hit breeze's undefended boats, mills, TCs, etc. Your fire ships could have then defended those docks had he pushed from the south.

At the 2 hour mark, you also had a superior navy and potentially could have hit the undefended south of the map (~40 vills gathering with only 1-2 towers to protect). Mixing in some monitors could have really helped with this - something which I'm not sure you did at any points.

Fireships do have land range and are very good at taking out docks and even outposts on the shore. Often times it is better to take out the docks with the first wave of fireships then use subsequent fireships to reduce the navy, rather than the other way around.

Of course it's easy to criticise in hindsight so don't get me wrong - I think you both played incredible and it's doubtful that many would have done better after so long.

Thank you both for one of the more entertaining recs in the past few years!

the long game war was exactly a good example when players insist with not losing ;) I must say it went 4 a.m for mitoe too