Please constructive criticism

Romania hornety
Crossbow
ESO: hornety

Please constructive criticism

Post by hornety »

Hello , i am pretty new to ESO and i would like some criticism that might help me become better. Highlight the mistakes and the solutions if possible. Thank you :)
Attachments
[RE SP] hornety[DU] & XDgeezer[FR] vs Bigbosscengiz[OT] & JustShadowLord[OT] - Borneo.age3yrec
(1.04 MiB) Downloaded 71 times
Borneo
Borneo
Rules: Supremacy (2v2)
Version: Official Patch (Legacy)
Length: 58 minutes
France captainpouple
Crossbow
ESO: bilbo_the_rabbit

Re: Please constructive criticism

Post by captainpouple »

No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Man, loved the creativity in your build order but you know what they say they say "a blind cat can see more colors than his seeing brother but doesn't know what a color is" and I think it sums up your game.

After definitely watching the game, poring even, I can tell you definitely this because I definitey watched it, that you need to definitely make more villagers more consistently. Also, you definitey need to macro better and spend your resources if you aren't trying to age. And I think you could improve the cards that you sent in this game which I say because I saw the cards you sent and there are better cards you could be sending. Also Dutch makes a lot of skirm and ruyter which I see you made in your game too and that composition needs to kite back super super well and I definitely saw that you could kite better. Also I see that you definitely probably didn't make a bank when you could have, and overall made way too few banks over too long a period, and didn't hunt for treasures, and probably lost a lot of vills that you didn't need to lose, and stuff because I definitely watched the game, pored even.
Romania hornety
Crossbow
ESO: hornety

Post by hornety »

Thank you all for the replies
Austria supahons
Dragoon
ESO: supahons

Post by supahons »

Read the strategy wall/watch videos until you reach ~PR17-25 https://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=9169, then you'll certainly get better feedback, if you have mastered the basics.
eg. You built your first bank 5+ min later than an average experienced player would have built it and you didn't schooner boom on water instead. The list would be probably be quite long, if sb analyzes this game ;)