[RE] me vs germans (this time british). Need help

No Flag lordhahaha
Crossbow
ESO: dhat90

[RE] me vs germans (this time british). Need help

Post by lordhahaha »

Im a 2nd lieutnant who always lose every single game vs germans. Even if they are lower rank, like MS, which i normally would auto beat if they play any other civ, i lose.

This game i played as brits and tried to get some cav and musks going. Other things ive tried is full brit musk rush, ff, shrine boom, daymo rush, dutch ff, india 10/10, india ff and so on. Only strat that ive had success with is daymo rush. Shrine booming leads to them rushing me pre 6 min and still aging to III by 10 min

I didnt play all that good, I know there are a lot of small things i need to do better to climb, like resource management, micro, timings and so on.. but This was only a master sergeant AND its specifically germany i'm having trouble with so it must be something in addition to the general stuff
Attachments
[RE SP] Kaiserick[GE] vs dhat90[BR] - Borneo.age3yrec
(466.54 KiB) Downloaded 73 times
Borneo
Borneo
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: Official Patch (Legacy)
Length: 18 minutes
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Re: [RE] me vs germans (this time british). Need help

Post by Kaiserklein »

Can't expect to beat a Kaiser playing germany :/
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

As brit you can go for a pike semi ff and lb/pike/huss in age 3.
No Flag lordhahaha
Crossbow

Post by lordhahaha »

Kaiserklein wrote:Can't expect to beat a Kaiser playing germany :/

true story :(
No Flag lordhahaha
Crossbow

Post by lordhahaha »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:As brit you can go for a pike semi ff and lb/pike/huss in age 3.

they always die to their 8 xbows though? And why pike instead of musk in age 3?
No Flag lordhahaha
Crossbow

Post by lordhahaha »

I just beat a german player with daymo rush again. Couldnt finish him off though, but hurt his eco a bit and killed a few vils and houses to stop OP shipments

I had double his vil population, earned twice as much as him during the game. He didnt build any vils after 10 min, i took map control, and the game ended by him resigning at 27 min... He is so bad he stop making villagers, and still its a struggle. I also spent 2,5 times more on army. He simply got half his army for free. Ive had this game since 2012 but never understood how germans are not broken
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Honestly at your level I'd advise you to just go musk/huss. Try to scout if he's rushing you or not. If he's rushing you with a rax, start lb or musk/lb or something, then add huss. If he's not rushing you, just start musks and defend the raids, add huss and push when he ages up, around 8-9 minutes roughly.
Don't go for a semi ff on RE maps, I think it's too hard to pull off at your level.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Canada dansil92
Retired Contributor
ESO: dansil92

Post by dansil92 »

Only civ i have ever had success with vs germany (im around same PR as you) is sioux. Bow riders to keep away uhlans, switch to axe riders when they hit 3 and age,ship rifle riders to handle uhlans (you can even just send the axe rider into rifle rider card). Sending your cav upgrade cards mean your axe riders will quickly outclass uhlan-skirm. Black rider shipment is frustrating but bow riders can handle them quite well. Honestly just keep the german player off coin...

Played this match vs a lt the other day he had 3 times the resources gathered but couldnt match rfle rider axe rider bow rider with attack dance and card upgrades. Only made a few war wagons but honestly they just get mowed down because they cant kite

I used to think brit would be a good matchup but i have never won brit-germany even vs (this is embarassing) a lance corporal
No Flag lordhahaha
Crossbow

Post by lordhahaha »

Kaiserklein wrote:Honestly at your level I'd advise you to just go musk/huss. Try to scout if he's rushing you or not. If he's rushing you with a rax, start lb or musk/lb or something, then add huss. If he's not rushing you, just start musks and defend the raids, add huss and push when he ages up, around 8-9 minutes roughly.
Don't go for a semi ff on RE maps, I think it's too hard to pull off at your level.

I tried musk huss here, went for some raiding cause his vils were outside base. His uhalns killed my hussars

Will i have enough units at 8 min to kill his base with unit shipments coming in? They always have army as well

Also sometimes they lots of units early, with a rax and outpost on my hunt, and with xbows killing my musks, and uhlans killing my huss if i try to kill them , and he is still able to age quickly.

when i get my barrack up same time as his stable, my musks even lose to uhlans
No Flag lordhahaha
Crossbow

Post by lordhahaha »

dansil92 wrote:Only civ i have ever had success with vs germany (im around same PR as you) is sioux. Bow riders to keep away uhlans, switch to axe riders when they hit 3 and age,ship rifle riders to handle uhlans (you can even just send the axe rider into rifle rider card). Sending your cav upgrade cards mean your axe riders will quickly outclass uhlan-skirm. Black rider shipment is frustrating but bow riders can handle them quite well. Honestly just keep the german player off coin...

Played this match vs a lt the other day he had 3 times the resources gathered but couldnt match rfle rider axe rider bow rider with attack dance and card upgrades. Only made a few war wagons but honestly they just get mowed down because they cant kite

I used to think brit would be a good matchup but i have never won brit-germany even vs (this is embarassing) a lance corporal

But lance corporals don't know which building makes villagers!
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

Well I guess try what kaiser said but I would say with Brit wait until at least 10 minutes to really push hard and take a fight.
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
France P i k i l i c
Howdah
ESO: Pikilic
GameRanger ID: 7497456

Post by P i k i l i c »

As a former lance corporal for a long time, i can tell you lance corporals do know which building makes villagers :P . They herd poorly, though, so raiding may be very effective against them. They also dont have neat build orders (if any) and research market upgrades quite late, and have no idea of the importance of trading posts.
btw @lordhahaha this may help you: https://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php?p=98012
Consider not the one who speaks the truth, but the truth that is said

:hmm: AoE logic :hmm:
No Flag lordhahaha
Crossbow

Post by lordhahaha »

P i k i l i c wrote:As a former lance corporal for a long time, i can tell you lance corporals do know which building makes villagers :P . They herd poorly, though, so raiding may be very effective against them. They also dont have neat build orders (if any) and research market upgrades quite late, and have no idea of the importance of trading posts.
btw @lordhahaha this may help you: https://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php?p=98012

most of the time im doing something similar

but look at his comment : "This is a colonial strategy with a strong boom. It is weak to a strong fortress timing." :hmm:
Austria supahons
Dragoon
ESO: supahons

Post by supahons »

You fight against Uhlans (50f, 100c higher attack, lower hp, some free) with Huss only (120f, 80c), change this then you win probably ;)