SoRiche (Russia) vs GoKayGK (Germany) Deccan

No Flag SoRiche
Crossbow
ESO: SoRiche

SoRiche (Russia) vs GoKayGK (Germany) Deccan

Post by SoRiche »

[RE SP] SoRiche[RU] vs GokayGK[GE] - Deccan.age3yrec
My First recorded game, posted for feedback. Positive points on self-reflection: So far my fastest time to click age up to colonial. I also managed to do an ok job of harassing.

Negatives: Did a poor job defending against the Uhlan raid. More settler idle time than I usually have.
(424.86 KiB) Downloaded 81 times
Deccan
Deccan
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: Official Patch (Legacy)
Length: 26 minutes

Hey guys, here's my first recorded game. Looking for any and all feedback and tips on how I could change my BO, micro or macro. Thanks!
United States of America GiBthedurrty
Lancer
Donator 01
Clan: YumiW

Re: SoRiche (Russia) vs GoKayGK (Germany) Deccan

Post by GiBthedurrty »

thanks for op rec
Italy Mosx
Dragoon
ESO: Mosx

Post by Mosx »

Thanks!
op mechanics, op build order :export: :coin: :ugly: :uglylol: :maniac:

https://www.twitch.tv/mosxgr
Australia Kawapasaka
ESOC Pro Team

Post by Kawapasaka »

At pr10 all you really have to do is set-up some basic hotkeys, follow a guide build order, and you'll reach pr20 easily. Improve macro and pr25.
Getting past pr25? Well that's a mystery to me :chinese:
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Kawapasaka wrote:At pr10 all you really have to do is set-up some basic hotkeys, follow a guide build order, and you'll reach pr20 easily. Improve macro and pr25.

Have a game plan and execute it
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

deleted_user wrote:
Kawapasaka wrote:At pr10 all you really have to do is set-up some basic hotkeys, follow a guide build order, and you'll reach pr20 easily. Improve macro and pr25.

be as good as the KTRAIN
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
Italy Mosx
Dragoon
ESO: Mosx

Post by Mosx »

Sargsyan wrote:
deleted_user wrote:

be as good as the KTRAIN

Play like a bot and memorize some plan u stop play for fun pr 30+ but fun become ur knwkledge and mechanics
op mechanics, op build order :export: :coin: :ugly: :uglylol: :maniac:

https://www.twitch.tv/mosxgr
No Flag SoRiche
Crossbow

Post by SoRiche »

Did any of you actually watch the vid and have a comment on what it is rather than assuming how I did?
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

SoRiche wrote:Did any of you actually watch the vid and have a comment on what it is rather than assuming how I did?

no need no watch recs bro, you're probably doing everything wrong judging from your pr. you basically need to learn build orders and watch some tips of the day videos. that'll boost your pr somewhere around 2nd lieut. after that you'll need to learn some new tricks and civs to increase your civ pool to be able to counter civs accordingly to their strengths and weaknesses and make use of match up advantages.
https://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=9169
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Please see relevant criticism of similar game: https://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php ... ly#p341649
No Flag SoRiche
Crossbow

Post by SoRiche »

How can you judge me by my pr when I've played a total of about 8 games with a 72% win rate?
Netherlands onabudget
Crossbow
ESO: onabudget

Post by onabudget »

Hi,

Not noticing the post date of this rec, I have watched it over breakfast and made a list of things that you could improve upon. After doing so, I checked your elo page and realized that you have probably stopped playing the game shortly after posting this rec, so my feedback will be even more useless, but I've already made this stuff so here we go anyways. Who knows, maybe it will still be useful to someone.
  • Don't play on Deccan. While it can be a fun map and makes interesting strategies possible, I don't think that it is a good map to start out on as you won't learn how to work with normal starting crates effectively and your BO will not work on other maps.
  • Always get the vil HP upgrade (greatcoat) from the market, especially when up against germany because you can be sure that you will be raided by high attack uhlans. You lost way too many vils to raids and some of that could have been prevented with this up.
  • Herd your hunts. Because raids.
  • Build houses in advance. When you know that you will be making a bunch more units, just build some houses in advance. You were struggling for pop space pretty much the entire game, while you were floating tons of wood, so building a couple of houses extra would have been a great thing to do.
  • Try to gather as little wood as possible each game, as wood is the slowest gathering resource. For example, you had a bunch of vils chopping wood, when your 3rd shipment was 700w. That makes little sense to me, especially since you just ended up with 400+ wood you weren't using for a long time after the shipment.
  • When you have as much map control as you had for so long, you usually go for the TP lines and get the stagecoach upgrade.
  • Don't make strelets vs germany. They don't do well because germany will always have uhlans and there's not a lot of german heavy infantry to shoot at for your strelets. It's already effective for germany to make uhlans vs russia, don't make it even more effective.
  • Don't build mills when you still have plenty of hunt left. You were practically building a mill right next to two elephants who were standing in your base at one point. Mills have a significantly lower gathering rate than hunting does, so ideally you should be hunting for as long as possible.
  • Don't get steeltraps when you're transitioning to mills. It only works for hunting.
  • Oprichinks are good, but situational. They are not like normal cav so you should usually not group them with your cossacks and chuck them in a fight. They have relatively low attack, but a high multiplier vs villagers and a lot of siege potential, so they are perfect for raiding, but not much else.
  • When protecting your falcs, you want to walk your muskets into them so that they block melee attacks from all sides, here's an example of Kaiserklein doing that in his recent series vs knuschelbar: https://clips.twitch.tv/PeppySneakyAnteaterCclamChamp
  • Don't forget your eco/macro during a fight. You finished up the game while floating 3000+ wood and 1400+ coin, but almost no food. Imagine if the push had gone badly and u had to make units again, that would have been hard to do with such uneven resources. Also don't forget to make villagers when you can.
I'm not a smurf, I'm just very inconsistent ^_^
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Disclaimer: I didn't watch the game. I hope you still read this despite the rec being posted in July.

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=9698
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

deleted_user wrote:
Doesn't really work work for me.
Maybe I should choose another gameplan than rush with grenadiers or samurai. I don't understand how those could ever fail though! I must be destined to stay pr26

e: just noticed this thread is old and got revived. Rip
United States of America HeadKilla
Lancer
The Big Game Hunter - Bronze ElephantDonator Best
ESO: Headkilla

Post by HeadKilla »

I feel bad for this guy if indeed he quit the game shortly after making this post. All he wanted was some feedback and encouragement to become a better player.