French Mirror.

Great Britain TheNameDaniel
Advanced Player
Donator 01
ESO: danielek

French Mirror.

Post by TheNameDaniel »

Would anyone like to comment on how I could improve, I'm a low player trying to improve. Thanks!
Attachments
[EP6-1 SP] danielek[FR] vs iamturk[FR] - ESOC Mendocino.age3yrec
(425.14 KiB) Downloaded 51 times
ESOC Mendocino
ESOC Mendocino
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: ESOC Patch 6.1
Length: 10 minutes
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Re: French Mirror.

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Is it a serious post?
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

playing on neronek gives u 7 more pr id start with that
Advanced Player
Donator 01

Post by TheNameDaniel »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:Is it a serious post?

Yeah!
Advanced Player
Donator 01

Post by TheNameDaniel »

SOLVED!
No Flag Djigit
Howdah

Post by Djigit »

Well enjoy your 1-day ban daniel
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Well I watched it.
You just got outplayed on the BO even if turk trolled with 2 stables.

Basically in fre mirror you want to make some units in age 2 so that you can defend your TP/kill your opponent's TP and age. If you make less units, then you're going to lose your TP (sometimes it's a big issue, sometimes it doesn't matter) but you're going to reach the 3rd age sooner, which can be game changing.

Thus your age 3 time is always a big deal in fre mirror. Furthermore, you want to have a balanced musk/huss composition. Huss are still good in fortress, while musks become shit, but obviously musk dominate the age 2.

That's the theory. Now in practice, you made 9 hussars. Some players might like it but it doesn't make a lot of sense to me...
If you want to reach the 3rd age early, just go for a 5 huss semi. You'll lose your TP for sure but you'll reach the 3rd age earlier on the other hand.
If you want to damage him in colonial, you'll need some musks as well, so go for something like 5-10 musks/9huss at least if you want to do something in colonial, and train more musks if he plays age 2.

You made another mistake btw, you tried to go stagecoach but it upgrades both the TP lines on mendocino so you don't want to do that if it upgrades his TP as well.

Anyway, after making these 9 huss you tried to age but wanted to defend your TP at the same time so you got caught by 18huss while you only had 9 huss and lost everything, this was game ending.

I'm not sure why you decided to go for a 9huss semi, maybe it's just a bot build someone did against you and you thought it was good but in fre mirror you really need to come with a plan and adapt. Before the game starts, you have to know whether you want to go for a fast fortress (5huss semi, prob not worth on mendocino though coz your TP is very exposed), or kill his TP in colonial (and make musks then, maybe even from 2 raxes).
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

10 cav semi is totally fine in mirror
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Advanced Player
Donator 01

Post by TheNameDaniel »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:Well I watched it.
You just got outplayed on the BO even if turk trolled with 2 stables.

Basically in fre mirror you want to make some units in age 2 so that you can defend your TP/kill your opponent's TP and age. If you make less units, then you're going to lose your TP (sometimes it's a big issue, sometimes it doesn't matter) but you're going to reach the 3rd age sooner, which can be game changing.

Thus your age 3 time is always a big deal in fre mirror. Furthermore, you want to have a balanced musk/huss composition. Huss are still good in fortress, while musks become shit, but obviously musk dominate the age 2.

That's the theory. Now in practice, you made 9 hussars. Some players might like it but it doesn't make a lot of sense to me...
If you want to reach the 3rd age early, just go for a 5 huss semi. You'll lose your TP for sure but you'll reach the 3rd age earlier on the other hand.
If you want to damage him in colonial, you'll need some musks as well, so go for something like 5-10 musks/9huss at least if you want to do something in colonial, and train more musks if he plays age 2.

You made another mistake btw, you tried to go stagecoach but it upgrades both the TP lines on mendocino so you don't want to do that if it upgrades his TP as well.

Anyway, after making these 9 huss you tried to age but wanted to defend your TP at the same time so you got caught by 18huss while you only had 9 huss and lost everything, this was game ending.

I'm not sure why you decided to go for a 9huss semi, maybe it's just a bot build someone did against you and you thought it was good but in fre mirror you really need to come with a plan and adapt. Before the game starts, you have to know whether you want to go for a fast fortress (5huss semi, prob not worth on mendocino though coz your TP is very exposed), or kill his TP in colonial (and make musks then, maybe even from 2 raxes).

Great Advice, Thanks so much! :)
United States of America GiBthedurrty
Lancer
Donator 01
Clan: YumiW

Post by GiBthedurrty »

GET THE FRENCH TO STAY AGE 2