[EP] poisson (spain) vs Princeofkabul (iro)

France chronique
Advanced Player
ESO: poissondu44

Re: [EP] poisson (spain) vs Princeofkabul (iro)

Post by chronique »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
chronique wrote:Not impossible is not a truly argument ^^. If you have a winrate of 10% that's mean "not impossible" but not fair at all.
Well, Iro is the 2nd best EP civ and India probably top 4-5 while Spain is on the weaker side so these MUs are not balanced but I wouldn't say that Spain struggles more than the other weakest civs (Port/Aztec) in these MUs.
Against Otto I'd say that you have serious chances to win as Spain.
I said that because its look like i have more difficulty with spain currently than i have in 2013. That's make no sence to me.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

chronique wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:
chronique wrote:Not impossible is not a truly argument ^^. If you have a winrate of 10% that's mean "not impossible" but not fair at all.
Well, Iro is the 2nd best EP civ and India probably top 4-5 while Spain is on the weaker side so these MUs are not balanced but I wouldn't say that Spain struggles more than the other weakest civs (Port/Aztec) in these MUs.
Against Otto I'd say that you have serious chances to win as Spain.
I said that because its look like i have more difficulty with spain currently than i have in 2013. That's make no sence to me.
EP Iro and EP India are obviously stronger than RE Iro/India while Spain is stronger, it doesn't make sense indeed.

I think that you're just facing better players. For instance Prince would stomp the 2013 players.
France chronique
Advanced Player
ESO: poissondu44

Post by chronique »

No i said that in comparison with my iro level. I found the gap between my iro-spain in 2013 less than currently, and that make no sence.