Re: vs botto (no egorec)

Post by Cometk »

When the tourney admins start ego recing, that's when you know ESOC is corrupt
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

copy paste from disc

@Mr_Bramboy @bwinner was a bit bored and checked ur rec. ye, cons rush goes terribly wrong but im not sure about bwinner's build either, going fortress stacking almost 3 cards and then sending 1000w/schooners. agra push doesnt have enough units, goes terribly wrong. i'm quite sure you could have same fortress time and water booming earlier and then sending only fortress cards later. then, a big mistake was sending spahis instead of mames, those could have compeltely swinged the game. then, bwinner was still in the game but 3 hus/5 jan are obviously terrible cards. eco theory/30% fish ups would defo be better when being like +60 vills or 30 boats
@Mr_Bramboy when having g start in florida, i'd definitely trade to wood. find a small g treas or just mine it
France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01
ESO: bwinner

Post by bwinner »

well I do normal tower ff, it's normal to stack cards...
Then I agree it was bad decision to water boom cuz after I was fully water boomed india was still ahead in eco, but still admit it was insane india here.
Tbf the map has helped a lot cuz it's huge and the market start+the sheep are good for india too
But still wtf can another civ trade 30 musk for nothing and then still hold the jan/falcs otto timming with pure musk ?
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

It's one of the best india maps and one of the worst otto maps, kinda. And you shouldn't stack 3 cards after a tower ff I'm pretty sure?
Didn't watch the rec, but if you cleaned up consulate rush, and then you're fortress, surely you can just bot 8 jans/2 falcs and proceed to right click agra and then his base. Water boom sounds horrible
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Australia Kawapasaka
ESOC Pro Team

Post by Kawapasaka »

God damn wish I rec'd my games vs drunk Kaiser, I would egopost the shit out of Brit-India.
France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01
ESO: bwinner

Post by bwinner »

Kaiserklein wrote:It's one of the best india maps and one of the worst otto maps, kinda. And you shouldn't stack 3 cards after a tower ff I'm pretty sure?
Didn't watch the rec, but if you cleaned up consulate rush, and then you're fortress, surely you can just bot 8 jans/2 falcs and proceed to right click agra and then his base. Water boom sounds horrible
I wasn't stacking 3 cards, just 2. I aged iddleless pretty fast but since I built mosquee+TP at start and then a 2nd TP in transition I had a lot of xp but there was surely no problem with that.
Then I did 8jans/falcs but still couldn't right click the aggra cuz that wasn't enough, watch the rec.
I should have gone for more falcs instead of water after this, it's true but I thought I wouldn't need more army to push so I decided to make some eco (was mmy mistake once again).
No Flag Astaroth
Howdah

Post by Astaroth »

India good civ. Has basically the same eco as other civs that are straight up booming (Japan, fish boom, Dutch etc) plus map control, rush and full aggression.

India just struggles if you go for age2 goon/skirm with them vs a strong 2 falc timing.

I also don't feel this MU is so Otto favored, despite what some people say. Sure, abus are hard to beat at some point, but a good rush can beat jan/abus and even defensive play can win over time (see the stream game of Kaiser vs turk in which Kaiser won every single fight aside from the last one, but India had triple the eco).
No Flag almalek
Skirmisher

Post by almalek »

then you're fortress, falcs
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

I mean - you idle a card after 8 jans for a whole minute and then you send eco stuff. Vs India you are on a timer. If you can sneak some eco that's fine but crushing military should be the first priority.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Kawapasaka wrote:God damn wish I rec'd my games vs drunk Kaiser, I would egopost the shit out of Brit-India.
This isn't an egorec.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

bwinner wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:It's one of the best india maps and one of the worst otto maps, kinda. And you shouldn't stack 3 cards after a tower ff I'm pretty sure?
I wasn't stacking 3 cards, just 2. I aged iddleless pretty fast but since I built mosquee+TP at start and then a 2nd TP in transition I had a lot of xp but there was surely no problem with that.
Then I did 8jans/falcs but still couldn't right click the aggra cuz that wasn't enough, watch the rec.
I should have gone for more falcs instead of water after this, it's true but I thought I wouldn't need more army to push so I decided to make some eco (was mmy mistake once again).
I won't bother watching the rec, but according to somppu you fucked up in early fort, which is enough to lose to india
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
France Guigs
Tournament Admin
ESO: Guigs

Post by Guigs »

Kaiserklein wrote:
bwinner wrote:
I won't bother watching the rec, but according to somppu you fucked up in early fort, which is enough to lose to india
Watching otto recs :hehe: