[RE] Azlaak_ Using OOS

Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Re: [RE] Azlaak_ Using OOS

Post by gibson »

bittersalt123 wrote:
gibson wrote:No it appears he oosed, why would these two players play an unrated game on re patagonia? I checked the unrated games too and they didnt play unrated in the past 2 weeks, and I assume this occured recently since it was posted today.
Some users above stated that the OOS will not yield a recorded game file so that pretty much means he's innocent of OOS if we're able to see a recorded game.
Unless said user is wrong and you can get a rec from an oosed game
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Idk maybe OOS records, I might very well be wrong
bittersalt123 wrote:How can someone confuse an drop trick for an OOS though?
People confuse it all the time
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

Some even confuse it with a legitimate strategy :hmm:
momuuu wrote: theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
No Flag LKBL
Crossbow

Post by LKBL »

I know the difference between OOS and drop trick. Like I mentioned in the OP, this is the SECOND time he has utilized OOS as a "strategy" to prevent a loss while playing vs me.

Both games were played in QS and the OOS occurred when the winner was unequivocal decided. I am absolutely positive it was the OOS message and not the drop screen that came up. Neither game is on ELO since they went OOS. I was actually surprised the game was recorded too, since that provides the only evidence the match/cheating ever took place.
Isle of Man UpMySleeves
Dragoon
GameRanger ID: 7309280

Post by UpMySleeves »

inyourpc wrote:
rsy wrote:U guys remember that birdbox movie on netflix where the people were suiciding after seeing something? I think they were all shown a glimpse of future sirmusket actions and they just decided human extinction was the only way out
Going to watch birdbox movie :D
Don't, much like the person this thread's about, it's a real piece of shit.
Never trust a man in a blue trench coat, never drive a car when you're dead
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

nothing new
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

the game went OOS by accident. If you watch the rec azlaak was actually winning
Georgia Qosashvili93
Dragoon
ESO: Qosashvili93

Post by Qosashvili93 »

Its almost 2020 and people still playing vs shitylesket

So well deserved
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

tedere12 wrote:the game went OOS by accident. If you watch the rec azlaak was actually winning
i salute you my G
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
Malaysia Aizamk
Pro Player
ESOC WarChiefs Classic 2017

Post by Aizamk »

more importantly, who are you and what have you done with the real lancelot712? ...and if you are the real one, where’s that free amazon gift card gone?
oranges.
Great Britain samwise12
Pro Player
Summer 2015 winner
ESO: Samwise12

Post by samwise12 »

Zutazuta wrote:Anyone got the pic of mittzos fire pit still?
0-dragon-the-firepit-company-dragons-fire-pit-v5000-1024-1024.jpg
No Flag [TLDT]Amsterda
Dragoon
ESO: Amsterda

Post by [TLDT]Amsterda »

Pretty sure OOS can be recorded but getting the error at the end of a recorded game when watching it can just be a bug and doesn't necessarily mean someone actually went OOS at the time of playing. For example something like this happened when I was playing a recorded obs game vs black_prince101, we finished the game normally and then when I watched the rec it seemed like it had gone OOS which wouldn't really make sense. That it wasn't rated doesn't really prove anything since there could have just been some server downtime. Even if OOS did occur it's one of those forms of cheating where the occurrence of it is not enough to establish any wrongdoing and if you'd want to establish wrongdoing you'd need to establish intent. Now obviously with his history of cheating in the past it's easy to assume he's guilty and maybe it doesn't really make much of a difference since a lot of people would rather not play with him due to prior offences but that doesn't mean you should lower the bar below innocent until proven guilty.
No Flag LKBL
Crossbow

Post by LKBL »

Aizamk wrote:more importantly, who are you and what have you done with the real lancelot712? ...and if you are the real one, where’s that free amazon gift card gone?
:love: Aizamk! Some of my best memories from this game were playing obs with you and the nilla crowd back in the day. Nice to see you are still around, message me in game next time you're on!
No Flag LKBL
Crossbow

Post by LKBL »

[TLDT]Amsterda wrote:Pretty sure OOS can be recorded but getting the error at the end of a recorded game when watching it can just be a bug and doesn't necessarily mean someone actually went OOS at the time of playing. For example something like this happened when I was playing a recorded obs game vs black_prince101, we finished the game normally and then when I watched the rec it seemed like it had gone OOS which wouldn't really make sense. That it wasn't rated doesn't really prove anything since there could have just been some server downtime. Even if OOS did occur it's one of those forms of cheating where the occurrence of it is not enough to establish any wrongdoing and if you'd want to establish wrongdoing you'd need to establish intent. Now obviously with his history of cheating in the past it's easy to assume he's guilty and maybe it doesn't really make much of a difference since a lot of people would rather not play with him due to prior offences but that doesn't mean you should lower the bar below innocent until proven guilty.
OOS is extremely rare from my experience (at least in 1v1). In fact, I only remember it happening three times in the last 1k games. One time was from a moesbar hacker and the other two were from Sir_Musket. I checked my game history and we've played 6 games in total (all on QS). The four times I lost they ended normally and showed up on elo. The two times I had decidedly won, the game goes OOS. Feel free to come to your own conclusions, but there is not a shadow of doubt in my mind this was accidental (especially when you consider his track record).

As for intent, I can only assume it was to preserve his rank/elo/image.
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by Sargsyan »

HAPPY NEW YEAR NERDSS
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by Sargsyan »

:love:
No Flag [TLDT]Amsterda
Dragoon
ESO: Amsterda

Post by [TLDT]Amsterda »

LKBL wrote:
[TLDT]Amsterda wrote:Pretty sure OOS can be recorded but getting the error at the end of a recorded game when watching it can just be a bug and doesn't necessarily mean someone actually went OOS at the time of playing. For example something like this happened when I was playing a recorded obs game vs black_prince101, we finished the game normally and then when I watched the rec it seemed like it had gone OOS which wouldn't really make sense. That it wasn't rated doesn't really prove anything since there could have just been some server downtime. Even if OOS did occur it's one of those forms of cheating where the occurrence of it is not enough to establish any wrongdoing and if you'd want to establish wrongdoing you'd need to establish intent. Now obviously with his history of cheating in the past it's easy to assume he's guilty and maybe it doesn't really make much of a difference since a lot of people would rather not play with him due to prior offences but that doesn't mean you should lower the bar below innocent until proven guilty.
OOS is extremely rare from my experience (at least in 1v1). In fact, I only remember it happening three times in the last 1k games. One time was from a moesbar hacker and the other two were from Sir_Musket. I checked my game history and we've played 6 games in total (all on QS). The four times I lost they ended normally and showed up on elo. The two times I had decidedly won, the game goes OOS. Feel free to come to your own conclusions, but there is not a shadow of doubt in my mind this was accidental (especially when you consider his track record).

As for intent, I can only assume it was to preserve his rank/elo/image.
Well by intent I was talking more about the intent to OOS, like if someone says they OOSd the game or expresses intent to OOS the game before it happens.

Anyway to me it's not that I'm particularly interested whether or not he cheated in this case, I know he has cheated in the past and that will forever define how I view him. What's more interesting to me would be attempting to keep a consistent standard across the board to make sure an accusation has truly incriminating evidence so as to not enable any innocent people to get hurt by either well-meaning people attempting to bring light wrongdoing or malicious actors concocting false allegations. I get the urge to just come out and say that someone cheated even in cases where you don't have all the necessary pieces of evidence to prove such a claim but I think it can do a lot more harm than good.