RE in 2020

No Flag Senor_Boe
Skirmisher
ESO: Senor_boe

Re: RE in 2020

Post by Senor_Boe »

richard wrote:It is no longer an issue. You apologized and said you wont use machine gun again.
Just trying to pin my point of view ^
Germany richard
Dragoon

Post by richard »

Senor_Boe wrote:
richard wrote:It is no longer an issue. You apologized and said you wont use machine gun again.
Just trying to pin my point of view ^
I understand you were pissed because someone pointed you even if you thought you did something legal (maybe it even is, nobody knows). But i think it is better for now to leave it as it is instead of creating new problems out of an original topic which is no longer an issue.
Norway oxaloacetate
Dragoon

Post by oxaloacetate »

Senor_Boe wrote:
Plantinator wrote:What i encourage ppl to do when they see this is what i did last time. You go afk open a beer do sth else and watch him rage once he realizes. Thats the only right way to deal with that imo in his boring unr games all on the same map same strat. Im sure @Senor_Boe could tell you how much he likes that.
Another Option ofc is to go full garja mode and just wish him and his family a corona infection.
I didn't wanna say this,but aren't you the one who's stuck in 1st lt for years and also playing unr esoc maps ? and kicking any capt up who joins you lol. Don't complain about me when you dont know what you are.
Hey, Dick. How's it going?
We watched the tragedy unfold
We did as we were told
We bought and sold
It was the greatest show on earth
Germany Plantinator
Dragoon
ESO: Plantinator

Post by Plantinator »

Senor_Boe wrote:
Plantinator wrote:What i encourage ppl to do when they see this is what i did last time. You go afk open a beer do sth else and watch him rage once he realizes. Thats the only right way to deal with that imo in his boring unr games all on the same map same strat. Im sure @Senor_Boe could tell you how much he likes that.
Another Option ofc is to go full garja mode and just wish him and his family a corona infection.
I didn't wanna say this,but aren't you the one who's stuck in 1st lt for years and also playing unr esoc maps ? and kicking any capt up who joins you lol. Don't complain about me when you dont know what you are.
Well you are right i was stuck ar 1st lt in my main acc but i also stopped using that when i received an acc from a friend who had much less games played. I actually got that acc to cpt and if i remember correctly even maj temporarily.
But u know what? I always did the same shit with the same civ (jap kami wood 4 vills 4 vills) and felt like i was a ultra hard bot. I am sure @Senor_Boe never gets boredom from doing the same stuff over and over again. Like lets be honest have him play a Land map and he prob loses to ms (;
Great Britain chris1089
Retired Contributor
ESO: chris1089

Post by chris1089 »

Please can we calm down and discuss with moderation of temper?
No Flag Senor_Boe
Skirmisher

Post by Senor_Boe »

Plantinator wrote:
Senor_Boe wrote:
Well you are right i was stuck ar 1st lt in my main acc but i also stopped using that when i received an acc from a friend who had much less games played. I actually got that acc to cpt and if i remember correctly even maj temporarily.
But u know what? I always did the same shit with the same civ (jap kami wood 4 vills 4 vills) and felt like i was a ultra hard bot. I am sure @Senor_Boe never gets boredom from doing the same stuff over and over again. Like lets be honest have him play a Land map and he prob loses to ms (;
Challenge accepted,come ^^ :)
Germany Plantinator
Dragoon
ESO: Plantinator

Post by Plantinator »

Senor_Boe wrote:
Plantinator wrote:
Show hidden quotes
Ah jeez ure rly a florida man lol.
No Flag Senor_Boe
Skirmisher

Post by Senor_Boe »

Plantinator wrote:
Senor_Boe wrote:
Show hidden quotes
Ah jeez ure rly a florida man lol.