RE in 2020

Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

RE in 2020

Post by harcha »

i blame @deleted_user5 for this abomination
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
Great Britain Donye
Musketeer
ESO: Pink Charr

Re: RE in 2020

Post by Donye »

Erm, I'm confused? ELI5?
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: ķŒ€ ķ•˜ģš°ģŠ¤

Post by n0el »

his opponent used an exploit and he resigned
mad cuz bad
Great Britain Donye
Musketeer

Post by Donye »

n0el wrote:his opponent used an exploit and he resigned
Ah thanks. That's not good
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: ķŒ€ ķ•˜ģš°ģŠ¤

Post by n0el »

Ya, he should have just won and then flamed his opponent.
mad cuz bad
Austria knusch
Pro Player
EWTDonator 01

Post by knusch »

n0el wrote:Ya, he should have just won and then flamed his opponent.
should flamed right away to assert dominance and proceed to stomp the noob
No Flag Astaroth
Howdah

Post by Astaroth »

Honestly, this is really pathetic by the guy. He has been getting tons of quality advice here, especially by @deleted_user5 and then proceeds to blatantly use an exploit like this.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Eh, this isn't a big deal. Are you really going to quit a game because someone uses an exploit to shoot your discipline 2 extra times ?
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

@[Armag] diarouga yeah i get demotivated by stuff like this
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
Germany Plantinator
Dragoon
ESO: Plantinator

Post by Plantinator »

What i encourage ppl to do when they see this is what i did last time. You go afk open a beer do sth else and watch him rage once he realizes. Thats the only right way to deal with that imo in his boring unr games all on the same map same strat. Im sure @Senor_Boe could tell you how much he likes that.
Another Option ofc is to go full garja mode and just wish him and his family a corona infection.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

wait wait... is my student abusing exploits wtf? @Senor_Boe
Denmark voigt1240
Lancer
ESO: voigt

Post by voigt1240 »

That song is so nostalgic. Takes me back to early 2000's youtube tutorial videos.
No Flag Senor_Boe
Skirmisher
ESO: Senor_boe

Post by Senor_Boe »

I wish someone could explain me how a trick that is built in the game could cause this drama, and I understood that you weren't happy with it and told you that im not gonna be using it and you still behaved bad.
Great Britain chris1089
Retired Contributor
ESO: chris1089

Post by chris1089 »

Senor_Boe wrote:I wish someone could explain me how a trick that is built in the game could cause this drama, and I understood that you weren't happy with it and told you that im not gonna be using it and you still behaved bad.
In what way did Harcha behave badly? He was the innocent party in this. Rather than attributing blame to him you should apologise.
Great Britain CuCkO0
Dragoon
ESO: CuCkO0

Post by CuCkO0 »

Senor_Boe wrote:I wish someone could explain me how a trick that is built in the game could cause this drama, and I understood that you weren't happy with it and told you that im not gonna be using it and you still behaved bad.
chris1089 wrote: You should apologise and not abuse the game like that again as it is not welcome in this community.
KINGofOsmane wrote:If Elo is down what are we even fighting for
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

"BuT it'S A FeaTuRe"
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

This guy abuses everything he can, vs me he abused infinite range caravel, still lost lmao.
No Flag Senor_Boe
Skirmisher

Post by Senor_Boe »

Guys seriously calm down, I've never meant to do anything that might turn people against me, instead I rather be friendly to everyone no matter what, you could basically explain what's up with it and I wasn't gonna use it again but you really had to make a thread about this. Anyways if you really want me to appologize about this , then sorry . And I won't be using machine gun anymore.
No Flag Senor_Boe
Skirmisher

Post by Senor_Boe »

gibson wrote:This guy abuses everything he can, vs me he abused infinite range caravel, still lost lmao.
And yea congrats bro.
Great Britain CuCkO0
Dragoon
ESO: CuCkO0

Post by CuCkO0 »

Senor_Boe wrote:Guys seriously calm down, I've never meant to do anything that might turn people against me, instead I rather be friendly to everyone no matter what, you could basically explain what's up with it and I wasn't gonna use it again but you really had to make a thread about this. Anyways if you really want me to appologize about this , then sorry . And I won't be using machine gun anymore.
People are harsh on game abuse and cheating, but itā€™s a necessary trait as Iā€™m sure you can understand. Cheating and abuse has ravaged legacy over the years.

We all make mistakes. Learn from it and move on. :flowers:
KINGofOsmane wrote:If Elo is down what are we even fighting for
No Flag Senor_Boe
Skirmisher

Post by Senor_Boe »

Plantinator wrote:What i encourage ppl to do when they see this is what i did last time. You go afk open a beer do sth else and watch him rage once he realizes. Thats the only right way to deal with that imo in his boring unr games all on the same map same strat. Im sure @Senor_Boe could tell you how much he likes that.
Another Option ofc is to go full garja mode and just wish him and his family a corona infection.
I didn't wanna say this,but aren't you the one who's stuck in 1st lt for years and also playing unr esoc maps ? and kicking any capt up who joins you lol. Don't complain about me when you dont know what you are.
Great Britain Donye
Musketeer

Post by Donye »

Senor_Boe wrote:
Plantinator wrote:What i encourage ppl to do when they see this is what i did last time. You go afk open a beer do sth else and watch him rage once he realizes. Thats the only right way to deal with that imo in his boring unr games all on the same map same strat. Im sure @Senor_Boe could tell you how much he likes that.
I didn't wanna say this,but aren't you the one who's stuck in 1st lt for years and also playing unr esoc maps ? and kicking any capt up who joins you lol. Don't complain about me when you dont know what you are.
As a neutral here, completely unattached from all this, I don't think rank has anything to do with with the legitimacy of someone's point.

I played the majority of my games unranked and was a trash panda 2nd Lt years ago. Does that mean that when I say "abusing exploits seems disrespectful and unconstructive" is in any way less important than a captain + saying "it doesn't matter" ? No it doesn't. We are both entitled to our opinions and rank shouldn't affect that.
No Flag Astaroth
Howdah

Post by Astaroth »

Senor_Boe wrote:
Not sure someone who has gotten so much help from others and only plays 1 civ on 1 map should really talk down on someone else for his skills. Obviously nobody should do that, but especially not you.
No Flag Senor_Boe
Skirmisher

Post by Senor_Boe »

Donye wrote:
Senor_Boe wrote:
As a neutral here, completely unattached from all this, I don't think rank has anything to do with with the legitimacy of someone's point.

I played the majority of my games unranked and was a trash panda 2nd Lt years ago. Does that mean that when I say "abusing exploits seems disrespectful and unconstructive" is in any way less important than a captain + saying "it doesn't matter" ? No it doesn't. We are both entitled to our opinions and rank shouldn't affect that.
Yea I'd say it's better for one to only talk when he has something good to say or else it gets really too bad.
Germany richard
Dragoon

Post by richard »

It is no longer an issue. You apologized and said you wont use machine gun again.