Jaeger

French villagers are Beasts

Post by thebritish »

Their hitpoints can be even bigger than 396 and lay around 500

[attachment id="1857"]
Attachments
FrenchvillagersareBeasts.age3Yrec
(967.98 KiB) Downloaded 31 times
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
India Nymphomaniac
Dragoon

Post by Nymphomaniac »

At least mention your opponent and his civ, or is it a comp stomp??
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

cerebralassasin wrote:At least mention your opponent and his civ, or is it a comp stomp??
its a sandbox computer.
I was just testing how much hitpoints i can get on the french villagers
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
No Flag Wuangaga
Lancer

Post by Wuangaga »

Great Britain britishmusketeer
Howdah

Post by britishmusketeer »

Without watching the rec i'm guessing you get nootka up, market hp upgrade, pioneers, and wilderness warfare. Is this really worth making a thread on?
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

britishmusketeer wrote:Without watching the rec i''m guessing you get nootka up, market hp upgrade, pioneers, and wilderness warfare. Is this really worth making a thread on?
yes
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

wuangaga wrote:http://eso-community.net/thread/2458/fighting-french-cdb Why do this again?
because here it is added the nootka Hp upgrade too.
Sweden cramper
Skirmisher

Post by cramper »

There is also team pioneers japan can send so it can be even higher in team. Iro vills with warrior culture sent plus piooners is a pretty buffed up vill too, not sure if it stands a chance vs a cdb still with rr being superior likely.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

cramper wrote:There is also team pioneers japan can send so it can be even higher in team. Iro vills with warrior culture sent plus piooners is a pretty buffed up vill too, not sure if it stands a chance vs a cdb still with rr being superior likely.
ye
India _RDX_
Lancer
ESO: _RDX_

Post by _RDX_ »

I hate cdb's they don't just die lol. It's hard to raid France. They have 180 Base HP but a musketeer in age 2 has a base HP of 150 HP lol. It's a cheat
oranges.
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

rdx wrote:I hate cdb''s they don''t just die lol. It''s hard to raid France. They have 180 Base HP but a musketeer in age 2 has a base HP of 150 HP lol. It''s a cheat
they are more expensive
India _RDX_
Lancer

Post by _RDX_ »

+20 food I think that doesn't matters. They gather faster than a normal ville. They just even the odds. I mean why is cost high? Cozz they gather faster and have good HP and speed.
oranges.
Howdah

rdx wrote:I hate cdb''s they don''t just die lol. It''s hard to raid France. They have 180 Base HP but a musketeer in age 2 has a base HP of 150 HP lol. It''s a cheat
They die faster to cav than normal vils.
India _RDX_
Lancer

Post by _RDX_ »

+ their market ups add 243 HP whereas the HP of a veteran musket is 180 HP and a normal guard musket has 225 HP and bits guard musket have 240. 3 HP, Consider worthy than upgrading an musket to guard 1000 w and 1000 g in brits. But that doesn't mean cdb's can defeat muskets lol
oranges.
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

britishmusketeer wrote:
rdx wrote:I hate cdbs they dont just die lol. Its hard to raid France. They have 180 Base HP but a musketeer in age 2 has a base HP of 150 HP lol. Its a cheat
They die faster to cav than normal vils.
tested?
Howdah

thebritish wrote:
britishmusketeer wrote:They die faster to cav than normal vils.
tested?
Why would I need to test when I can do maths. a cdb has 180 hp. A vill has 150hp with 20% melee resist. Therefore to work out damage needed to kill a vill in melee you say x*0.8=150 =>'187.5 melee hp
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Post by sirmusket »

britishmusketeer wrote:
thebritish wrote:tested?
Why would I need to test when I can do maths. a cdb has 180 hp. A vill has 150hp with 20% melee resist. Therefore to work out damage needed to kill a vill in melee you say x*0.8=150 =>'187.5 melee hp
OP maths hahaha
Germany DerMaxinator
Dragoon
ESO: DerMax

Post by DerMaxinator »

rdx wrote:+ their market ups add 243 HP whereas the HP of a veteran musket is 180 HP and a normal guard musket has 225 HP and bits guard musket have 240. 3 HP, Consider worthy than upgrading an musket to guard 1000 w and 1000 g in brits. But that doesn''t mean cdb''s can defeat muskets lol
I also think that when you use your vills (no matter if they''re french or not) to fight and tank some damage, the resistance of the CdBs is better. And yes i know they technically also have more HP, but just saying that i find the ranged resist more practical usefull.
Ain't no skills in makin' vills
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

dermaxinator wrote:
rdx wrote:+ their market ups add 243 HP whereas the HP of a veteran musket is 180 HP and a normal guard musket has 225 HP and bits guard musket have 240. 3 HP, Consider worthy than upgrading an musket to guard 1000 w and 1000 g in brits. But that doesnt mean cdbs can defeat muskets lol
I also think that when you use your vills (no matter if theyre french or not) to fight and tank some damage, the resistance of the CdBs is better. And yes i know they technically also have more HP, but just saying that i find the ranged resist more practical usefull.
they even have 2x damage then the normal setler
India _DB_
Howdah

Post by _DB_ »

If France had only regular settlers, they would be most balanced civ.

It's just the coreur which make French better than average.
Doing what you like is Freedom...
Liking what you do is Happiness...
India _RDX_
Lancer

Post by _RDX_ »

dermaxinator wrote:
rdx wrote:+ their market ups add 243 HP whereas the HP of a veteran musket is 180 HP and a normal guard musket has 225 HP and bits guard musket have 240. 3 HP, Consider worthy than upgrading an musket to guard 1000 w and 1000 g in brits. But that doesnt mean cdbs can defeat muskets lol
I also think that when you use your vills (no matter if theyre french or not) to fight and tank some damage, the resistance of the CdBs is better. And yes i know they technically also have more HP, but just saying that i find the ranged resist more practical usefull.
practically, both should be worthy for that cdb. You know that jans have just 20 attack but 235 HP. The same for cdbs not only range resistance matters. A unit can have a multi speciality.
oranges.