zuta

Piroshiki (Spain) vs SoldieR (French)

Post by Zutazuta »

piro our lord and saviour
No Flag bugattivitesse
Skirmisher

Post by bugattivitesse »

Great rec. I learned from it to pike and xbow rush versus an FF, and go for houses. And also, the Piro FF is a bit like a revolt, where after your shipments are done, you can hardly make any army.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

cooooool

gonna watch this
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

bugattivitesse wrote:Great rec. I learned from it to pike and xbow rush versus an FF, and go for houses. And also, the Piro FF is a bit like a revolt, where after your shipments are done, you can hardly make any army.
You shouldn''t xbow pike rush vs ff, piroshiki lost only because he played really bad. For example, he wasted 8 pike to try to save forward tower (which is pretty useless vs bow pike rush) and he shodulve definately aged with 8 pike vs bow pike rush, not wiht 4 huss.
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
No Flag bugattivitesse
Skirmisher

Post by bugattivitesse »

ovi12 wrote:
bugattivitesse wrote:Great rec. I learned from it to pike and xbow rush versus an FF, and go for houses. And also, the Piro FF is a bit like a revolt, where after your shipments are done, you can hardly make any army.
You shouldnt xbow pike rush vs ff, piroshiki lost only because he played really bad. For example, he wasted 8 pike to try to save forward tower (which is pretty useless vs bow pike rush) and he shodulve definately aged with 8 pike vs bow pike rush, not wiht 4 huss.
Nonetheless, pikes in the base of an FFer will screw up any shipment plans he has if you go for houses. Especially with this strat, its unlikely he can replace houses without sending another wood shipemt or stopping skirm production.

The 700 wood will get you the 5 houses and a rax. Losing several houses is a huge hit.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

bugattivitesse wrote:
ovi12 wrote:You shouldnt xbow pike rush vs ff, piroshiki lost only because he played really bad. For example, he wasted 8 pike to try to save forward tower (which is pretty useless vs bow pike rush) and he shodulve definately aged with 8 pike vs bow pike rush, not wiht 4 huss.
Nonetheless, pikes in the base of an FFer will screw up any shipment plans he has if you go for houses. Especially with this strat, its unlikely he can replace houses without sending another wood shipemt or stopping skirm production.

The 700 wood will get you the 5 houses and a rax. Losing several houses is a huge hit.
Right, but if you commit to an age 2 infantry only army, its easy for him to just ship cannons and beat you. The only thing you have that can kill the cannons is your own pike, but 8 pike card+8 pike from age up+minutemen+vills will easily block your pike while the cannons kill everything.
No Flag bugattivitesse
Skirmisher

Post by bugattivitesse »

ovi12 wrote:
bugattivitesse wrote:Nonetheless, pikes in the base of an FFer will screw up any shipment plans he has if you go for houses. Especially with this strat, its unlikely he can replace houses without sending another wood shipemt or stopping skirm production.

Right, but if you commit to an age 2 infantry only army, its easy for him to just ship cannons and beat you. The only thing you have that can kill the cannons is your own pike, but 8 pike card+8 pike from age up+minutemen+vills will easily block your pike while the cannons kill everything.
What would you do versus a Piro FF? If you knew what was coming.
No Flag phillnick
Crossbow

Post by phillnick »

bugattivitesse wrote:
ovi12 wrote:Right, but if you commit to an age 2 infantry only army, its easy for him to just ship cannons and beat you. The only thing you have that can kill the cannons is your own pike, but 8 pike card+8 pike from age up+minutemen+vills will easily block your pike while the cannons kill everything.
Imo, musk semi ff works very good versus piroshiki. 10 musk -->' age -- >' send 2 cannons and throw all your cdb on his cannons, gg
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

bugattivitesse wrote:
ovi12 wrote:Right, but if you commit to an age 2 infantry only army, its easy for him to just ship cannons and beat you. The only thing you have that can kill the cannons is your own pike, but 8 pike card+8 pike from age up+minutemen+vills will easily block your pike while the cannons kill everything.
Timing musk/huss when he comes?
No Flag bugattivitesse
Skirmisher

Post by bugattivitesse »

diarouga wrote:
bugattivitesse wrote:What would you do versus a Piro FF? If you knew what was coming.
Timing musk/huss when he comes?
At his base?
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

bugattivitesse wrote:
diarouga wrote:Timing musk/huss when he comes?
At his base?
Kill the tower and then wait.
You can also semi 10 musk but vs piroshiki age 2 is safer.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Go sioux ff, mass rifleriders, type gg
No Flag blackbob68
Skirmisher

Post by blackbob68 »

gg
No Flag bart331
Lancer
Donator 01

Post by bart331 »

Mass units make no eco and hide the units, he will assume ur ff ing and pressure inmediately, you throw everything at him and gg

Imo ff / semi ff timings too slow
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

bugattivitesse wrote:
I havent played vs piroshiki himself, but vs spain ff musk semi is the best. Musk huss is the riskiest think imo, whenever I play spain and the go musk huss that seems the easiest to beat. Just do musk semi and keep your 10 musk in base and ship 2 cannons first in age 3.
No Flag bart331
Lancer
Donator 01

Post by bart331 »

Y comment if u didnt play vs it,

Against musk semi he can hold the tower with dogs and pikes and then ships cannons way before ur cannons arrive resulting in great dmg
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Yeah, bart is right.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

bart331 wrote:Mass units make no eco and hide the units, he will assume ur ff ing and pressure inmediately, you throw everything at him and gg

Imo ff / semi ff timings too slow
That''s why I said to keep your musk in your base, I didnt say go for the tower. From this rec at least his ff was not faster than normal spain ff and what i said is standard counter to spain ff.
No Flag bart331
Lancer
Donator 01

Post by bart331 »

Why make em if ur not planning to use em? And this rec he ships 8 pike first so he aint going for fastest age 3 time, partly becuz he wanted to wreck the tradepost and never scouted the rush of soldier.

Still after this dumb start he gives soldier a hard time showing the difficulty of dealing with this shit
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

bart331 wrote:Why make em if ur not planning to use em? And this rec he ships 8 pike first so he aint going for fastest age 3 time, partly becuz he wanted to wreck the tradepost and never scouted the rush of soldier.

Still after this dumb start he gives soldier a hard time showing the difficulty of dealing with this shit
If you don''t make any units, and you do 4v 700g semi ff, your 700g will come a lot later. Also, they are cover for your cannons ofc. Idk if you saw but blackstar beat veni''s french with spain multiple times, and I asked blackstar what veni should do and he told me the in base musk semi.
No Flag StarFox_
Musketeer

Post by StarFox_ »

age up with cows ship cows and gg you win.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

good game
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
No Flag divine_moon
Dragoon

Post by divine_moon »

damn not able to pull it off well enough for a win.. :( any tips ? or is there another way to play with spain?