Petition to remove Rikikipoo from official casters

No Flag ProjectW
Musketeer
ESO: ProjectW

Petition to remove Rikikipoo from official casters

Post by ProjectW »

I thought I should create a new account to say this because i'll get flamed but f it, i'm not afraid to voice my opinion.

I think Rikikipoopoo should be removed from casting any official tourney games. Every time he streams, there's lag issues. There's stream proof of him getting literally 10 fps from a while ago while casting a tournament (albeit it wasn't an ESOC tournament). He said he fixed it but there's always lag issues when he streaming/obs the game. Probably not computer lag anymore but most definitely network lag. Today he was getting at times as low as 18-22 fps (shown by fps counter on screen) while casting Risi vs knuchlebar. Not the entire game but at certain points it would drop down to low 20s, which is something that should not happen casting a 12 year old game in 2017. Of course both player were complaining about the horrendous lag.

I've played a couple of games with him while he was streaming and i got a 2-3 second delay. This is on stream by the way so if you want i'll link you the proof.

If you want more proof, you can see it on his channel: https://www.twitch.tv/rikikipu/videos/all . You'll see videos fragmented as small as 2 minutes right in the middle of the stream. This is what happens when you suddenly disconnect while streaming and it's one of the many proofs.

What's worse is when you approach him and talk to him about it kindly, he literally told me 'F off, I'm an ingénieur(engineer) man'. As if that means it's impossible for him to lag. I think on this mentality alone he should not be allowed. Someone who can't even take a slight bit of criticism because 'I'm an ingénieur man'. Because that means he cannot possibly ever be the source of lag.

I appreciate and recognize his contributions to the map pool but that should not excuse anyone from ruining the viewer and most importantly the players experience in tourney.

I understand that shit happens sometimes (as Bramboy told me yesterday in chat), however this is a repeated pattern with rikikpu, not something that happens once in a blue moon.

User was warned for this post.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Re: Petition to remove Rikikipoo from official casters

Post by gibson »

I wonder if this will be taken seriously coming from someone who creates troll esoc accounts in an attempt to drive people away from streams
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

I think itd be much more respectful to pm this as a tip. Not that you care, youre a troll or just a very disrespectful person that doesnt actually care about feelings of anyone but himself and doesnt actually care about anything but destabilizing/trolling/attacking esoc for whatever reason.
Kyrgyzstan AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE
Lancer
ESO: dats my secret

Post by AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE »

ME NO SIGN RIKKI AWESUM PERSON GOOD MEPS MEIKER SOLID ACCENT ON TWITCH ME LIKE VERY MUCH LAG??? TEH FCK WHUTEVER DONT CARE GG OUT
No Flag ProjectW
Musketeer
ESO: ProjectW

Post by ProjectW »

gibson wrote:I wonder if this will be taken seriously coming from someone who creates troll esoc accounts in an attempt to drive people away from streams

Not true. I will forfeit and admit i did that once long time ago on my own projectwwww account on twitch as a joke, but it was an obvious joke and everyone laughed it off. Then someone else started doing it regularly creating random accounts. I have no connection with that.

Jerom wrote:I think itd be much more respectful to pm this as a tip. Not that you care, youre a troll or just a very disrespectful person that doesnt actually care about feelings of anyone but himself and doesnt actually care about anything but destabilizing/trolling/attacking esoc for whatever reason.

I did message him and offered constructive criticism. He replied with essentially 'I'm an engineer man i cannot possibly lag'.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

I stand corrected, had forgotten that your account has multiple w's while the person doing this had a single w
Korea South Vinyanyérë
Retired Contributor
Donator 06
ESO: duolckrad, Kuvira
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by Vinyanyérë »

This is not a constructive way to deliver feedback. If a direct message to Rikikipu isn't working for you, then you should be messaging Mr_Bramboy or MCJim, and you certainly should not be making a thread and calling somebody "Rikikipoopoo".
duck
:mds:
imo
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

Topic would have been more constructive if more polite. I ve had some nice games on eso with you projectw, if you can be as friendly to others as you are to me it'd be awesome. Dont let bad arguments weigh you down man i know youre better than that if you want. see you on eso!