No Flag umeu
Gendarme
Posts: 9999

14 Jun 2017, 09:20

Where are you from @Googol?
User avatar
Tuvalu gibson
Gendarme
Posts: 8898
Location: USA

14 Jun 2017, 13:24

He doesn't cheat now which is all that really matters
User avatar
Kiribati jesus3
Howdah
Posts: 1401

14 Jun 2017, 13:36

How did this even get to a cheating accusation? praise the butt instead!
User avatar
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor
Posts: 1621
ESO: G00g0l
Location: Prague

14 Jun 2017, 13:39

Ok, im done with this.

If people really think i cheated those games vs duck.

I forfeit, let duck advance.
Bolivia tedere12
Jaeger
Posts: 3304
ESO: Tedere12
Location: Greece

14 Jun 2017, 13:45

He didn't cheat in the games, I was watching and can confirm. And he doesn't cheat in general as well on eso
Image
User avatar
France Kaiserklein
Gendarme
NWC LAN 4th place
Posts: 7362
Location: Paris
GameRanger ID: 5529322

14 Jun 2017, 13:46

jesus3 wrote:How did this even get to a cheating accusation? praise the butt instead!

There wasn't any cheating accusation, just a misunderstanding.

Googol wrote:Ok, im done with this.

If people really think i cheated those games vs duck.

I forfeit, let duck advance.

No
sirmusket: https://imgur.com/phZoCw6
sirmusket: compare that to ur piece of shit face/height
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Bolivia tedere12
Jaeger
Posts: 3304
ESO: Tedere12
Location: Greece

14 Jun 2017, 13:50

Kaiserklein wrote:
jesus3 wrote:How did this even get to a cheating accusation? praise the butt instead!

There wasn't any cheating accusation, just a misunderstanding.

Kickass_OP wrote:cheater
:o :o :shock:
Image
User avatar
France Kaiserklein
Gendarme
NWC LAN 4th place
Posts: 7362
Location: Paris
GameRanger ID: 5529322

14 Jun 2017, 14:02

I see, that's some serious accusation indeed.
According to the esoc rules, kickass, as op as he may be, needs to be banned as well as punished by queen and her strap-on. And believe me, from my personal experience, that's not to be taken lightly.
sirmusket: https://imgur.com/phZoCw6
sirmusket: compare that to ur piece of shit face/height
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
User avatar
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
Posts: 2175
ESO: lemmings121

14 Jun 2017, 14:07

Kaiserklein wrote:I see, that's some serious accusation indeed.
According to the esoc rules, kickass, as op as he may be, needs to be banned as well as punished by queen and her strap-on. And believe me, from my personal experience, that's not to be taken lightly.


:ohmy:
User avatar
United States of America __Uhlan__
Dragoon
Posts: 444
ESO: __UhLaN__
Location: USA

14 Jun 2017, 14:59

lol he rekt'ed me yesterday (I may be a bit rusty haven't played much) but he has for sure improved he isn't a hacker at all wouldn't be surprised if he won second chance. I'm not top tier ofc but still a above average player.
User avatar
Tuvalu gibson
Gendarme
Posts: 8898
Location: USA

14 Jun 2017, 15:09

Googol wrote:Ok, im done with this.

If people really think i cheated those games vs duck.

I forfeit, let duck advance.

You literally streamed the games lol no one thinks you cheat except perhaps umeu, but he thinks everyone cheats.
User avatar
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
Posts: 10000
ESO: Pezet
Location: Poland

14 Jun 2017, 15:25

lol wut dont do it
I see a pikeman and I want it painted grey :geek:
User avatar
Kiribati SirCallen
Gendarme
Posts: 8012
ESO: SirCallen
Location: Midwest best west

14 Jun 2017, 15:27

we need tourney to see who can forfit the best
and the giving famishes the craving
sweet thames, run softly, til I end my song

The shepherd's staff's tantalus around my neck

let the water
touch the tongue
User avatar
Tuvalu gibson
Gendarme
Posts: 8898
Location: USA

14 Jun 2017, 15:37

sircallen wrote:we need tourney to see who can forfit the best

I think kiirbii has us beat
User avatar
Switzerland sebnan12
Howdah
Posts: 1679
ESO: Mongobillione
Location: Switzerland

14 Jun 2017, 16:13

pls butifle stay
''its is iamsucksturk'' - Kickass_op
"Not my fault everyone is a idiot" - Sir_Musket
"how do you say first lt in serbian" - outta_key_
''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja
User avatar
Catalonia Vinyanyérë
ESOC Community Team
Donator 06
Posts: 1119
ESO: duolckrad, Kuvira
Location: California, U.S.

14 Jun 2017, 18:59

Butifle didn't cheat in our series; his win was legitimate and he is advancing to the Ro8.
duck
Vinyanyérë
User avatar
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
Posts: 3036
ESO: Snuden
Location: x666 HQ

14 Jun 2017, 19:03

Wait a second...!
Is this about a previous cheater, now being accused of cheating and acting all butt-hurt?

I could have read previous page, but opted against it.
36: This herd, was not herded correctly towards his town center
User avatar
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor
Posts: 1621
ESO: G00g0l
Location: Prague

14 Jun 2017, 19:05

Snuden wrote:Wait a second...!
Is this about a previous cheater, now being accused of cheating and acting all butt-hurt?

I could have read previous page, but opted against it.


no
User avatar
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
Posts: 3036
ESO: Snuden
Location: x666 HQ

14 Jun 2017, 19:06

Googol wrote:
Snuden wrote:Wait a second...!
Is this about a previous cheater, now being accused of cheating and acting all butt-hurt?

I could have read previous page, but opted against it.


no

Then I guess I should have read page 1.
36: This herd, was not herded correctly towards his town center
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
Posts: 14237
ESO: Jerom_

15 Jun 2017, 00:59

This is basically all a big misunderstanding.
Great Britain Hazza54321
Gendarme
Donator 01
Posts: 6076

15 Jun 2017, 20:43

duck was butihurt
Great Britain WickedCossack
Retired Contributor
Posts: 1729

15 Jun 2017, 21:02

I am so confused right now, was Garja behind the Russian-America election manipulation or not? :?
User avatar
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
Posts: 3481
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Location: [WPact]

15 Jun 2017, 21:04

WickedCossack wrote:I am so confused right now, was Garja behind the Russian-America election manipulation or not? :?

Damn, another guy who didn't read page 1.
He was!
Image
momuuu wrote:theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
User avatar
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
Posts: 3367
ESO: n0eL

15 Jun 2017, 21:34

EAGLEMUT wrote:
WickedCossack wrote:I am so confused right now, was Garja behind the Russian-America election manipulation or not? :?

Damn, another guy who didn't read page 1.
He was!

It is not clear until Director Mueller reports out. If the findings are too intense, he might be fired by ESOC staff for coverup purposes.
User avatar
Catalonia Vinyanyérë
ESOC Community Team
Donator 06
Posts: 1119
ESO: duolckrad, Kuvira
Location: California, U.S.

15 Jun 2017, 21:38

WickedCossack wrote:I am so confused right now, was Garja behind the Russian-America election manipulation or not? :?


We think he may be the founder of 7/11
duck
Vinyanyérë

Forum Info

Return to “RO16”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest