United States of America frostibite
Crossbow

03 Dec 2017, 06:55

Please make a section dedicated to deathmatch discussion.

I am an oldschool DM player trying to revive the community on vanilla and I have guides/youtube learning videos that I can post.

Thanks
United States of America dicktator_
Lancer
EWT

07 Dec 2017, 16:05

I think you would somehow have to prove that a DM community exists and that there is a demand for it. It took a while for us TR players to get a treaty section.
France Kaiserklein
Gendarme
EWT
GameRanger Id: 5529322

07 Dec 2017, 16:12

There isn't even a vanilla section, so I don't think they will create a section where you can post your nilla DM content lol
My YouTube channel

LoOk_tOm: I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..

European Union KoenigRother
Musketeer
ESO: Darky_soocer

07 Dec 2017, 17:40

why not? just make a TR/DM section :)
notoric treehugger
France P i k i l i c
Lancer
ESO: Pikilic
GameRanger Id: 7497456

07 Dec 2017, 17:41

You can create a thread in "General" and post your videos there but unfortunately for you I think fans of DM (and on vanilla!) are rare here (and even rarer on the other websites of this planet)
Consider not the one who speaks the truth, but the truth that is said

:hmm: AoE logic
United States of America musketeer925
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 01
ESO: musketeer925
GameRanger Id: 451878

07 Dec 2017, 17:45

Yeah, I'd personally say just post in General or Strategy with a [DM] tag, and if that kicks off a bunch of interest in deathmatch and more demand for a section than just one person, then it would probably be created, and we could move any old DM posts into it.
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger Id: 4053888

17 Dec 2017, 12:43

I would agree with musketeer here. I think in the past we may have been too quick with making entire sections for small communities, so let's see if there is enough interest first.
Whiteboards are remarkable
Not living in Ede
--- h2o Rip ---
In the beginning ESOC was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.
Mali SenorCallen
Skirmisher

17 Dec 2017, 15:02

deathmatch is more active than aoeo id say
"I suck"

-Mitoe

"Ugh I suck"

-Mitoe
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
ESO: jamescheif100

17 Dec 2017, 15:16

time for an expanding brain meme with the biggest galaxy-brain being "Vanilla NR60 DM"
1/5/17
United States of America frostibite
Crossbow

18 Dec 2017, 04:48

I have about 30 people on vanilla that play DM on and off

The point was to give us access to a place to discuss things like you guys do on supremecy. There is a bit of DM info spread accross several sites but none of it is consolidated and I am afraid if I just make a thread with it, it will just fall back onto an unpopular page that no one new will ever see. Appreciate the feedback though guys, thanks for consideration
Greece tedere12
Jaeger
ESO: Tedere12
Game: AoE Online
GameRanger Id: 4253320

18 Dec 2017, 05:00

There is a deathmatch community on nilla gameranger. Idk of its the same people hosting on eso nilla but some of them might be. Some of these players are really good total war players as well
No Flag noissance
Howdah
Donator 01

19 Dec 2017, 10:10

There is a death match section on here already, it's called:

spoiler
Error 404: Signature not found
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger Id: 4053888

19 Dec 2017, 11:37

frostibite wrote:I have about 30 people on vanilla that play DM on and off

The point was to give us access to a place to discuss things like you guys do on supremecy. There is a bit of DM info spread accross several sites but none of it is consolidated and I am afraid if I just make a thread with it, it will just fall back onto an unpopular page that no one new will ever see. Appreciate the feedback though guys, thanks for consideration

Start by making threads and discussing DM, when those 30 people are actually posting we can make a board eventually. :smile:
Whiteboards are remarkable
Not living in Ede
--- h2o Rip ---
In the beginning ESOC was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

Forum Info

Return to “Site Suggestions”