New member suggestion

Canada Pierevan
Crossbow
ESO: Manux

New member suggestion

Post by Pierevan »

Hey guys, I'm new to esoc, interjection made me discover you guys.

So a few suggestions gor the site as a new member: put about us in the menu :') it's be super hard to find it and it's essential.to understand whats going on

Also the activation mail ended up in my spam email box, idk if you can do something about it

I found the strategy wall very "messy" I didnt know what to choose. I think it would be nice if it was split by level of the play like beginner, intermediate and expert

Have a nive day, i love the work done here! I hope i'll find someone for the exp mod and how to play on esoc patch
Germany Makrokosmos12
Skirmisher
ESO: Templer12

Re: New member suggestion

Post by Makrokosmos12 »

Hey we can do the XP mod. We could do it this evening or tomorrow evening. Like 18 gmt? Just tell when you are online.
You can download the EP here: https://eso-community.net/esoc-patch.php The XP mod is included in there.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

Hai! Good points.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Pierevan wrote:I found the strategy wall very "messy" I didnt know what to choose. I think it would be nice if it was split by level of the play like beginner, intermediate and expert
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

Pierevan wrote:Hey guys, I'm new to esoc, interjection made me discover you guys.
Hey Pierevan, welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Feel free to ask any questions you want, most of us don't bite :flowers:
put about us in the menu
Have been thinking about that for a while, perhaps we can put in on the top bar or the sidebar with links. I agree it's hard to find on the bottom of the page. Perhaps we might also want to re-write the page or turn it into a page on the wiki.
Also the activation mail ended up in my spam email box, idk if you can do something about it
From what I have quickly Googled we can look into it, but I don't think there is a lot we can do on our side. Perhaps a message "don't forget to check your spam folder" is enough.
I found the strategy wall very "messy" I didnt know what to choose. I think it would be nice if it was split by level of the play like beginner, intermediate and expert
I agree it's a bit hard to find and a bit messy. I think it would be a good idea to have 2 community members who are in charge of the whole strategy board and thus of the strategy wall. We might also wanna move things to a wiki page so we can link, edit and format things easier.
I hope i'll find someone for the exp mod and how to play on esoc patch
The XPMOD is included in the ESOC Patch, like Makro mentioned. We have our own Discord server with a dedicated channel for scheduling games on the XPMOD, if you are having trouble finding a partner.

For all others reading this thread: let me hear what you think about the suggestions and the possible solutions :smile:
Canada Pierevan
Crossbow
ESO: Manux

Post by Pierevan »

Makrokosmos12 wrote:Hey we can do the XP mod. We could do it this evening or tomorrow evening. Like 18 gmt? Just tell when you are online.
You can download the EP here: https://eso-community.net/esoc-patch.php The XP mod is included in there.

It will have to be for 2019 ;)

Thanks edeholland, keep up the good work!