Neuron Back as ESOC Admin? (Community will Vote)

Should Neuron Be Brought Back as Admin?

Yes, Neuron Back As Admin, with Root Account Rights
37%
Yes, Neuron Back As Admin, but Root Account to H20
5%
Yes, Neuron Back As Admin, but Root Account to anybody else except these two.
27%
No. Neuron's Removal was Fair.
32%

Total votes: 63

No Flag ssaraf
Dragoon
ESO: robinhood_xing

Post by ssaraf »

So, the ESOC admin staff has decided that Neuron should be removed as Admin, there has been a long and dirty discussion in this thread. I still hope that the problems can be resolved (yes, I am a hopeful guy :) ) , (as he has done a lot for our community) and one of our beloved admins can be brought back.

I WANT PEACE and NEURON BACK.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

I'm sure this poll will make the admins reconsider their actions due to this poll.

FYI: This isn't a democratic forum. You have no rights.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

Is this not a fucking idiotic thing to post, considering nobody except Neuron and ESOC staff are really qualified to vote in terms of knowledge?
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

I think the third option could work for both parties if they were to admit their mistakes.
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

Third option. Having a professional web designer on the team would be better for the growth of the community as a whole. Neuron is best suited for the role because he actually designed a lot of features for this site. That's unless you don't have any plans to actually grow this place, in which case it doesn't matter what you do and any decisions the admins make regarding neuron is just politics.
No Flag ssaraf
Dragoon
ESO: robinhood_xing

Post by ssaraf »

zoom wrote:Is this not a fucking idiotic thing to post, considering nobody except Neuron and ESOC staff are really qualified to vote in terms of knowledge?
This post is basically a small attempt to restore peace and hopefully they can do a table discussion again regarding their decisions, also maybe its results and the response will re-assure all that this site is still a community forum, rather than being owned by individuals.

FYI: This isn''t a democratic forum. You have no rights.

Shouldn''t it BE democratic? I think the public always should have rights.

ALSO, I should have an option (there isn''t any) to remove the votes given by the tourney staff because there are atleast 5 of them who would have pushed the last option making this vote a bit unfair for Neuron, (Current tally is 12-0-8-13 , which actually should be 12-0-8-7). Hope this makes sense to the admins and they consider this also.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

i just think this hole buisness is so sad. Is this about money and power? I thought it was for love of this great game. Im so dissapointed. I think somebody else of the 2 should be in change cos there bound to be some truth in both cases. Maybe interjection? Or Garja?
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
No Flag titumir
Musketeer

Post by titumir »

I am with keeping Neuron and make this a reasonable solution of this problem, I think So far he has done a decent job , Let the expert do his things.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

ssaraf wrote:
zoom wrote:Is this not a fucking idiotic thing to post, considering nobody except Neuron and ESOC staff are really qualified to vote in terms of knowledge?
This post is basically a small attempt to restore peace and hopefully they can do a table discussion again regarding their decisions, also maybe its results and the response will re-assure all that this site is still a community forum, rather than being owned by individuals.

FYI: This isnt a democratic forum. You have no rights.
Shouldnt it BE democratic? I think the public always should have rights.

ALSO, I should have an option (there isnt any) to remove the votes given by the tourney staff because there are atleast 5 of them who would have pushed the last option making this vote a bit unfair for Neuron, (Current tally is 12-0-8-13 , which actually should be 12-0-8-7). Hope this makes sense to the admins and they consider this also.

No this should not be democratic. H2O is the one paying for this site so ultimately major decisions should be his to make. If you pay for a hooker for you and your boys, and your boys vote 3-2 not to see her tits, but you want to see her tits, you should be able to see her tits. Youre the one paying for it so its ultimately your decision.
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

jutlander wrote:I''m glad this isn''t a democracy.
Because that would be borderline dystopian, right?
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

jutlander wrote:Because it would be a moron party.
wewlad, i luv parties tho
Great Britain CuCkO0
Dragoon
ESO: CuCkO0

Post by CuCkO0 »

Basically what someone has already posted above, this isn't really a democracy, it's a dictatorship. We kneel as simple peasants while the ones in power stay in power and we have no say. It is not our place to decide by a vote who or who should not have a certain position, thus this thread being a complete and utter waste of one's energy and time.
KINGofOsmane wrote:If Elo is down what are we even fighting for
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

Vote with your wallets. Stop paying for your monthly subscriptions to show the admins our discontent.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

No, we come here as long as it is decent enough spend our time here. Hard to be a dictator when people can just leave and never come back.