Add optional vaccine status flair

No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Re: Add optional vaccine status flair

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

People can make up their own minds, and I advocate it is ok to decline. If you want it fine. I speak for the reasons why its ok to decline when so many coercive forces are trying to get people to do it, when all legal responsibility is on the recipient, and the world talks of vaccine passports and all this virtue signaling and labeling, that I feel is not healthy for society and is anti- freedom.

People want a vaccine from a guy who give us games full of bugs with simple 00010010101 codes, yet want to create mRNA that is leagues more complex and nearly invisible code correctly. Which they describe as an operating system. Sorry I have my doubts.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

RefluxSemantic wrote:
Snuden wrote:
Show hidden quotes
Because we all know that ESOC is the place to go for medical advice.
Its not, but if just one person doesnt take the vaccine because of hwp that is unacceptable imo. Hopefully people here see that he is quite literally braindead but tbh I think a community that pretends to be reasonable shouldnt tolerate his shit at all. If he would keep it to his bs thread then maybe, but this is like the 10th time his nonsense spills over to other forum threads. Just ban the guy then, or at least give him a last warning.

And no there is no point in telling him why hes wrong. Hes honestly too stupid and too ignorant for that. He'll just ignore your arguments or even worse end up shouting more dangerous bullshit. Id rather call him names so he wont post that dangerous nonsense.
again, who started this "non-sense" bringing it to this thread?

If I had my way my post would only be talking about planting trees and starting gardens as a form of virtue signalling.
No Flag RefluxSemantic
Gendarme

Post by RefluxSemantic »

howlingwolfpaw wrote:People can make up their own minds, and I advocate it is ok to decline. If you want it fine. I speak for the reasons why its ok to decline when so many coercive forces are trying to get people to do it, when all legal responsibility is on the recipient, and the world talks of vaccine passports and all this virtue signaling and labeling, that I feel is not healthy for society and is anti- freedom.

People want a vaccine from a guy who give us games full of bugs with simple 00010010101 codes, yet want to create mRNA that is leagues more complex and nearly invisible code correctly. Which they describe as an operating system. Sorry I have my doubts.
You are free to have your doubts. But for the love of god, please dont pretend like your doubts are based on any sort of credible source or comprehensive thought. Even this argument is stupid beyond belief.
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

What did I miss about guy making games full of bugs making mRNA vaccine?
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

@Community Team Lock this thread, howlingwolfpaw ruined it
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
Great Britain InsectPoison
Lancer

Post by InsectPoison »

@howlingwolfpaw what qualifications do you have to speak on this matter with such authority? Reading some threads on 4chan or wikipedia doesn't constitute to you having the right to claim something isn't safe or not.
No Flag helln00
Howdah
ESO: helln00

Post by helln00 »

eh i kinda dont want to potentially add to this debate but people do know that there are different types of vaccines right? and the mRNA ones is like a minority that wont be the thing that is injected in most of the world. Most of the other ones are made with similar tech to the flu shots.

Treating everyone with the mRNA one is like getting everyone a car by buying Lamborghinis
Retired Contributor

@helln00 Sorry to burst your bubble but 90% of the shots currently administered world wide are mRNA
Retired Contributor

Actually mRNA seems to be the future of vaccines unless they get eclipsed by Plasmid DNA which seems to be more potent and stable. Which is also why I think ZyCov-D could be the most effective one.
No Flag helln00
Howdah
ESO: helln00

Post by helln00 »

princeofcarthage wrote:@helln00 Sorry to burst your bubble but 90% of the shots currently administered world wide are mRNA
Sure but thats mostly because they were first out of the door and only a handful of countries are actually vaccinating not to mention only 2 companies are actually able to make them and stuff like requiring cold storage. Mass global vaccination will be done with stuff like Covaxin from India and the J&J vaccine.

And I agree that mRNA is the future, but for the current pandemic its not the best widespread option, its the most expensive of the vaccine options.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

InsectPoison wrote:@howlingwolfpaw what qualifications do you have to speak on this matter with such authority? Reading some threads on 4chan or wikipedia doesn't constitute to you having the right to claim something isn't safe or not.
It's just a gaming forum with some random ppl writing random stuff.
It's not like ppl come here to get health advice.