Add optional vaccine status flair

Vietnam duckzilla
Jaeger

Re: Add optional vaccine status flair

Post by duckzilla »

Don't know what kind of pears you're used to, but actually pears are quite delicious. I'm forced to eat pears daily with my 1 year old daughter. It's not really a torment.
Whatever is written above: this is no financial advice.

Beati pauperes spiritu.
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

Why do you have a 1 year daughter
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

princeofcarthage wrote:Why do you have a 1 year daughter
Reported for stupidity.
[Sith] - Baphomet
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

duckzilla wrote:Don't know what kind of pears you're used to, but actually pears are quite delicious. I'm forced to eat pears daily with my 1 year old daughter. It's not really a torment.
I am ready to admit that I don't know if I've ever actually eaten a pear. I just dislike pear flavored jelly bellys
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

Ngl... Eating anything with a 1 year old is a torment.

1. They make a mess
2. What comes in also comes out - also see point 1
[Sith] - Baphomet
Vietnam duckzilla
Jaeger

Post by duckzilla »

Nah she is quite good at it now, especially when it comes to anything that you can grab like apples, pears, and stuff. It was a pain half a year ago when we started. There are some dishes with more collateral damage though (rice....). Regarding point 2, I can proudly say that I changed ~3.000 diapers since she was born and it is actually less of a mess than I expected.
Whatever is written above: this is no financial advice.

Beati pauperes spiritu.
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

Yea... Just kidding (been there 2 times before)
[Sith] - Baphomet
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

The tricky thing with pears is that once they start to ripen they do it incredibly fast so its a small window to get that perfect sweet soft bite without it being too mushy. but its a treat when you do, I have never had a keiffer pear but its a bright yellow one, which tend to be really sweet n' juicy. Most jelly bean flavors are pretty aweful really.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

RefluxSemantic wrote:
howlingwolfpaw wrote:here is my virtue signaling, planted 3 fruit trees today! bartlett pear, fuji apple, and kieffer pear.
No amount of virtue signaling can make you look like a good person after you've campaigned for having many more people die to covid and having the pandemic last even longer for no good reason.

Do you support coerced Experimental therapies on people? untested for long term effects, fertility, and auto immune responses? That is bio terrorism. There are alternative treatments, and very few are actually ding from it that do not have pee-existing conditions. Plus the test are fraudulently over sensitive skewing numbers. And you do not look at the cumulative effects of mental health, loss of freedoms, depression, loss of livelihoods etc... that also contribute to worse health and deaths. So it is not for you to judge me, because I do not want some untested experimental GMO therapy.
No Flag RefluxSemantic
Gendarme

Post by RefluxSemantic »

What the fuck does your post even have to do with reality?

Mods please just ban this guy.. he cant even contain his conspiracies to the dedicated thread (and tbh its a disgrace for this site that we have such a thread in the first place).
Great Britain InsectPoison
Lancer

Post by InsectPoison »

How has ESOC allowed someone to come onto these forums and blast their misinformation to misguide people. Its always the same with these anti-vaxxers, "alternative treatment", what snake oil do you have to promote to us. In the 20th century smallpox killed over 500 million people, you wanna know how many people die from it now ? ZERO because we have a working vaccine. It is idiots like @howlingwolfpaw who want to take us back into the stone age where diseases can be allowed to run rampant and allow unnecessary death. Whats your point about the pre-existing conditions? Should we just let all these people die? You are one twisted individual and are completely braindead. The worst thing about the internet is that it allows the village idiot to spew their bullshit to other people and gives a platform for these people to congregate on. end of rant...
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

!800's also had very few resources to treat and clean water and other hygiene practices help with those diseases. They were still bleeding people with leeches! The first smallpox vaccine was radically different than what we use today, which was actually using cowpox/horsepox, a less severe version of it. Their vaccine was to give people another pathogen which was similar enough to stop smallpox.

I do not like or want any of this to happen, People do die... 1:1 birth to death ratio... Baby boomers are coming of age to die now. There is going to be spikes in death. but fact is vaccine is untested, experimental technology and no one knows what long term side effects could be. No one knows how it will help the virus mutate, just like other diseases become resistant and stronger from exposure to anti-biotics.
No Flag RefluxSemantic
Gendarme

Post by RefluxSemantic »

Ban this guy
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

for what ? speaking my truth and having a different point of view?
No Flag RefluxSemantic
Gendarme

Post by RefluxSemantic »

For endangering the health of people on this forum.

You cant even manage to keep your mindrotten awful bullshit to your own ridiculous conspiracy thread.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

RefluxSemantic wrote:
howlingwolfpaw wrote:here is my virtue signaling, planted 3 fruit trees today! bartlett pear, fuji apple, and kieffer pear.
No amount of virtue signaling can make you look like a good person after you've campaigned for having many more people die to covid and having the pandemic last even longer for no good reason.

You cant even manage to keep your mindrotten awful bullshit to your own ridiculous conspiracy thread.
You want to ban me, yet anytime I try to make a post you say stuff like this, attacking my character, projecting things on me that are not true

It is you that bring this up to this thread not me....

If the OP had his way would you also start banning members that don't get the experimental GMO treatment who are just less spoken?

I see taking an experiment for a over hyped pathogen, as a danger to peoples health, its just a different point of view. Not everyone has to think exactly the same.
No Flag RefluxSemantic
Gendarme

Post by RefluxSemantic »

Mods ban this guy srsly. Hes a disgrace to this community.
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

For endangering the health of people on this forum.

That seem a little too dramatic, ngl. Unless of course you are trying to get a SJW badge.
Show the guy some hard evidence as to why he is wrong instead.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

@Snuden he is not saying anything wrong in text, he is wrong by extension. He is saying that we shouldn't take the vaccine because it's not tested enough, which would mean that we should let the virus prematurely kill every vulnerable person on the earth. Seems like a pretty destructive and evil choice to me.
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
Argentina Jotunir
Howdah

Post by Jotunir »

For the record, I agree with most of what @howlingwolfpaw says (not all, of course we have our differences). I do not think that he should be banned for having a different point of view, we should be tolerant and exchange ideas.
No Flag RefluxSemantic
Gendarme

Post by RefluxSemantic »

Snuden wrote:For endangering the health of people on this forum.

That seem a little too dramatic, ngl. Unless of course you are trying to get a SJW badge.
He's campaigning against vaccines that will save millions of lifes. If that sits right with you, then I wonder whats wrong with you
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

harcha wrote:@Snuden he is not saying anything wrong in text, he is wrong by extension. He is saying that we shouldn't take the vaccine because it's not tested enough, which would mean that we should let the virus prematurely kill every vulnerable person on the earth. Seems like a pretty destructive and evil choice to me.
I get that and I don't personally agree with him either. But calling him "a health danger" to the members of ESOC, is something I disagree with just as much. Another thing, I seek my medical advice from doctors, and not on a gaming forum, ngl.

Again, put some hard facts on the table and debate him on that.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

RefluxSemantic wrote:

He's campaigning against vaccines that will save millions of lifes. If that sits right with you, then I wonder whats wrong with you
Because we all know that ESOC is the place to go for medical advice.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

@Snuden
He doesn't talk about facts, he talks about some fleeting and nonspecific "alternatives" that supposedly work and are somehow more trustworthy than vaccines that have went through the rigorous medical approval process. Also "putting facts on the table" doesn't work against someone who will change his mind on issues as often as new conspiracies come out.
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
No Flag RefluxSemantic
Gendarme

Post by RefluxSemantic »

Snuden wrote:
RefluxSemantic wrote:

Because we all know that ESOC is the place to go for medical advice.
Its not, but if just one person doesnt take the vaccine because of hwp that is unacceptable imo. Hopefully people here see that he is quite literally braindead but tbh I think a community that pretends to be reasonable shouldnt tolerate his shit at all. If he would keep it to his bs thread then maybe, but this is like the 10th time his nonsense spills over to other forum threads. Just ban the guy then, or at least give him a last warning.

And no there is no point in telling him why hes wrong. Hes honestly too stupid and too ignorant for that. He'll just ignore your arguments or even worse end up shouting more dangerous bullshit. Id rather call him names so he wont post that dangerous nonsense.