NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Re: British 3 attacks BO within 14 minus industrial age time

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

gibson wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Show hidden quotes

You totally missed my point again.
A pr14 bo makes 0 sense. It's just bad, and not helpful.
I'm sure the guy who posted it wanted to share his experience and help, but it doesn't help, sorry.

I'm totally fine with people who play casually, but just don't write strategies then.

It's like someone who makes a post to explain that 1+1=3, it's going to be a waste of time for people who know it's wrong (and see, we're arguing about it), and it's misleading for new players.
And you're just wrong again. First of all your original post in this thread contributed literally nothing. Everyone who was good enough for that bo to not be helpful knew it wasn't good and that bo would help someone pr15ish improve. Not only that but you did it in a dickish way. It's literally nothing like saying 1+1=3. Literally not in anyway. Like absolutely 0. That's an objective fact. Literally nothing about aoe3 strategy objective. The only reason it's wasting my time is because you decided to be an absolute twat. So I'll ask you again, stop being a fucking dick head and let casual players be casual players in peace.

No, it wouldn't a pr15 to improve because he can find better build orders if he is motivated to improve, and if he decides to play randomly he should then try to apply the basics of the game ie, make eco, hit a (good) timing etc.

There is some objectivity about aoe3, even though you can only prove that from experience. Here for example, I could have the exact same amount of units to hit the timing, while having more vills because of better strat. Isn't that objectively better? You said yourself that "Everyone who was good enough for that bo to not be helpful knew it wasn't good", doesn't it show that anyone who knows the basics of the game knows it sucks? And that's the same with 1+1=3, anyone who went to school knows it's wrong, but a 3 yo kid couldn't tell it.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

MaJoOorchEf_GaZa wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:2:45 is the standard age up time, unless you have gold+no food start (ie 1 time out of 5 or something).
This strategy is bad because you'll have a bad economy (late steel trap, no 5v, no 600w, you skip and delay a lot of manors etc...), and your timing isn't even good. You could have the same amount of units while having 5 more vills, which would of course be a lot better.

OK let's make a race I gonna make 20 muskets and 5 huss in my way you go with your own Pro way we will see who can train them faster with British civ I'll post my timing record in this post you have to post your. agree?

Sure.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

MaJoOorchEf_GaZa wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Show hidden quotes

To learn you ask for help, you don't post a strat.
"Hi, I'm a beginner and I can't improve, can anyone give me a strat which would help me to improve?"

Diarouga I did that but you never replayed me I never text just you I sended a help message to H20, aiz11, loard-rapheel and all other pros whom I have seen on youtube or on twitch but I never get any replay coz you guys are Pros and you never want to communicate with noobs, just like you did today " Sorry to say that, but that's bad, and I won't even bother to say why ". who do you think you are? just play against H20 we'll see what you can do. noob killer

_H2O and raphael don't answer to noobs, that's well known. I don't know why you claim that I ignore noobs, because that is simply not true. I used to answer game related questions like 90% of the time on eso, and out of all the top players, I'm by far the one who wrote the most guides (though 90% are in French), and I'm by far the one who answered the most strategy-related questions.

Anyway, what do you want me to answer, you said "I want to describe a very strong British BO every time work against civ like French and German who like to go FF" in your first sentence, which shows that you're a stubborn noob who thinks he has a good understanding of the game, and isn't likely to change his mind.
I'm always going to answer to someone who has questions about how the game works and who wants to improve, but I'm not likely to waste my time arguing with someone who has no clue about the game but thinks he knows everything.

Finally, although _H2O is better than me because of his superior micro, I'm a better brit player overall, especially when it comes to strategies.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

MaJoOorchEf_GaZa wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Show hidden quotes

It will work vs ms/lt because you don't need strats at this level.

My point now is that the point of following a build order is to use a strategy which was created by top players, and which is good in order to get an edge in the middle game.
For some players it's boring or frustrating because it goes against their creativity, but in this case they should play as they feel. Following a bad build order is dumb, you'll get a bad middle game while spending time to focus on a build order...

Diarouga if you told you " if H20 play with Spanish civ you play with ottoman and use 3vills, 700F, 600F, 5Jan, 3huss and you gonna won that game " would you believe? it's also a PR 14 players BO I see in most of the streams people laughing on players who used 700F and 600F shipment coz food is the fastest gather resource you have to ship wood or coin instead of food. but I see that on youtube H20 vs loardrapheel rapheel use this BO and won a round of ESOC final tournament game. you are a pro but still, you don't know that only BO never gonna make you won a game there is a certain way behind it to use that BO and then you can win a final round of ESOC tournament with 14pr BO.

The 700/600/5/3 double rax all in has been known and used against spain at top level for more than 10 years. It is not a pr14 build, it's a build which aims to get as many jans as possible to punish the spain ff, thus it makes sense.
Your BO however, is simply a suboptimal timing. You hit a no eco timing, while you could hit the same timing with more eco (with a better BO) or with more units (Aklak's build).
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

wow
Czech Republic siderit
Crossbow
ESO: IamSideritCze

Post by siderit »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
MaJoOorchEf_GaZa wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Diarouga I did that but you never replayed me I never text just you I sended a help message to H20, aiz11, loard-rapheel and all other pros whom I have seen on youtube or on twitch but I never get any replay coz you guys are Pros and you never want to communicate with noobs, just like you did today " Sorry to say that, but that's bad, and I won't even bother to say why ". who do you think you are? just play against H20 we'll see what you can do. noob killer

_H2O and raphael don't answer to noobs, that's well known. I don't know why you claim that I ignore noobs, because that is simply not true. I used to answer game related questions like 90% of the time on eso, and out of all the top players, I'm by far the one who wrote the most guides (though 90% are in French), and I'm by far the one who answered the most strategy-related questions.

Anyway, what do you want me to answer, you said "I want to describe a very strong British BO every time work against civ like French and German who like to go FF" in your first sentence, which shows that you're a stubborn noob who thinks he has a good understanding of the game, and isn't likely to change his mind.
I'm always going to answer to someone who has questions about how the game works and who wants to improve, but I'm not likely to waste my time arguing with someone who has no clue about the game but thinks he knows everything.

Finally, although _H2O is better than me because of his superior micro, I'm a better brit player overall, especially when it comes to strategies.

Can I find somewhere your guides in French pls?
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

siderit wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Show hidden quotes

http://armagcommunity.blogspot.com/sear ... %C3%A9gies
Some are outdated though.
Czech Republic siderit
Crossbow
ESO: IamSideritCze

Post by siderit »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
siderit wrote:
Show hidden quotes

http://armagcommunity.blogspot.com/sear ... %C3%A9gies
Some are outdated though.

Thank you :)
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Post by lemmings121 »

holy shit this thread is toxic, and then you complain that new people dont post here, and only the same old faces.

@MaJoOorchEf_GaZa

As you might have heard by everyone else, that strat isnt super great at the higher levels, but its interesting and requires players to scout and adapt, something that most liutenents never do... I would sugest you to just scrap the industrial age part of of your game plan and play in the fortress age, ageing at that time is really risky.
Pakistan MaJoOorchEf_GaZa
Musketeer
ESO: majooorchef_gaza

Post by MaJoOorchEf_GaZa »

lemmings121 wrote:holy shit this thread is toxic, and then you complain that new people dont post here, and only the same old faces.

@MaJoOorchEf_GaZa

As you might have heard by everyone else, that strat isnt super great at the higher levels, but its interesting and requires players to scout and adapt, something that most liutenents never do... I would sugest you to just scrap the industrial age part of of your game plan and play in the fortress age, ageing at that time is really risky.

thank you man that's a good advice
Do you know what kind of creature waits for its own slaughter?
Austria supahons
Dragoon
ESO: supahons

Post by supahons »

@MaJoOorchEf_GaZa What were you thinking? You should have read Diarouga's Guide to Excellence first. :hehe: (Expert advise only, guaranteed 100% laymen free or get your money back)

Excerpt, Chapter 3: Why bother with the plebs?

"If thy king, His majesty, King Rouga is bothered with the effort to comment on your mere existance, thou shalt receive a whipping fine to restore the glory of his AOE-prodom."
France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01
ESO: bwinner

Post by bwinner »

Diarouga is not totally wrong though, I found it very pretentious aswell from the noob to present his strat as something that works all the time.
Something I don't understand is why do you need 2 raxes if you want to make only 20musks in 2minutes ? So far as I understand your rax are working only the half of the time (either the 2nd batch would be a lot befor the 5huss if you do stable with the 700w...).
I think a quick improvement would be to make only 1 rax and 2 more manors during transition instead of the 2nd rax. Then you just produce without pause with your rax and you can mass the same with more eco.

Then I will tell you why it doesn't work for good players : your 1st timing isn't strong enough to really damage the opponent (while at your level, you probably always kill stuff when you push because the low players are generally very bad at defending). So after this he will either crush your army and then push you while you age of just be fine with twice your eco ans crush you later.
Austria supahons
Dragoon
ESO: supahons

Post by supahons »

yes, but sometimes you just don't know that you are bad or that a strategy doesn't work vs. higher levels. (I've made this mistake too often). You don't have to bash a player just for posting a "bad" strategy. Lower level players use strategies/ BO too, they are just worse. (If you don't have a BO you always remain conscript/private). You have hundreds or thousands of hours more experience, you probably did a build like this once too. Then you fail because of your ignorance or lack of experience and make it better, or somebody tells you how to improve. You don't have to be arrogant towards newer players and should know better. Just let them fail, if they don't listen to your advise/experience or ignore them if you think that they are ignorant.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

supahons wrote:yes, but sometimes you just don't know that you are bad or that a strategy doesn't work vs. higher levels. (I've made this mistake too often).

Well, now he does :chinese:
Musketeer

bwinner1 wrote:Diarouga is not totally wrong though, I found it very pretentious aswell from the noob to present his strat as something that works all the time.
Something I don't understand is why do you need 2 raxes if you want to make only 20musks in 2minutes ? So far as I understand your rax are working only the half of the time (either the 2nd batch would be a lot befor the 5huss if you do stable with the 700w...).
I think a quick improvement would be to make only 1 rax and 2 more manors during transition instead of the 2nd rax. Then you just produce without pause with your rax and you can mass the same with more eco.

Then I will tell you why it doesn't work for good players : your 1st timing isn't strong enough to really damage the opponent (while at your level, you probably always kill stuff when you push because the low players are generally very bad at defending). So after this he will either crush your army and then push you while you age of just be fine with twice your eco ans crush you later.

this is the best comment I have read and feel my BO is bad all diarougas chat was going like he just hates me. @Diarouga this is a better way to talk do you see he pointed toward my mistake and at the same time he provided me a valid solution.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Your BO is bad, mate. But learning and experimenting with builds was one of the most fun things about this game for me when I was new. I asked my parents to print out all the cards for Portuguese, for instance, and I took them to middle school and brainstormed builds in class. It's fun.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

MaJoOorchEf_GaZa wrote:
bwinner1 wrote:Diarouga is not totally wrong though, I found it very pretentious aswell from the noob to present his strat as something that works all the time.

this is the best comment I have read and feel my BO is bad all diarougas chat was going like he just hates me. @Diarouga this is a better way to talk do you see he pointed toward my mistake and at the same time he provided me a valid solution.

Well, just read the other threads, and see that I'm the guy who gives the most advices.
Here your build is terrible for obvious reasons, and I knew that giving you a good BO, after what you wrote, was a huge waste of time. Also I'm not the hater here lol.
I posted that your build order is bad and got bashed by everybody xD.
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

You just hate cuz u didnt write this bo rouga
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
Musketeer

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
MaJoOorchEf_GaZa wrote:

Well, just read the other threads, and see that I'm the guy who gives the most advices.
Here your build is terrible for obvious reasons, and I knew that giving you a good BO, after what you wrote, was a huge waste of time. Also I'm not the hater here lol.
I posted that your build order is bad and got bashed by everybody xD.
NO your post doesn't bashed you the way you post is actually bashed you look what you just wrote"after what you wrote, was a huge waste of time " clearly we can smell ego from your 1st and continues comments what just you did in this comment most the content is given by you in this post but still no solution provided by you(I accept it from your 1st comment that its a bad BO), the only thing is provided by you is ego and show of that I'm the best yes you are better more then 80% players of the whole community but we all know about H20 :chinese:
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Better than 80% of the players Kappa

Anyway, I don't really care honestly. It's good that you mention ego, because from what I see you have a huge one.
I can surely sound arrogant, because I imply in my posts that I know better, but that's actually because I do know better.
You, however, don't know shit about the game, and talk to me as if we were on the same level.

You're probably just another troll, but if you really think that I just shitpost, read the thread about Ports vs Spain created by Ashvin, or one of the MU of week threads, and you'll see that I'm probably the only guy who posts recs and gives in depth tips about a MU.
Then ask yourself what's the difference between this and your thread?
Answer: it starts with «I have several questions about a MU» or «let's talk about this MU on this map», and not «Hey guys, look at my magic shit build, it works 100% of the time vs France!»
Honestly, I'd rather be the guy with a big ego who's right than the noob who has no clue about the game and thinks he's right, and thus has an even bigger ego, and who posts a shit build.
If a teacher tells a 5 yo student that he's wrong because he didn't learn his lesson, does it make the teacher arrogant? Because you're the 5 yo student, and I'm the teacher when it comes to aoe3.
Musketeer

[Armag] diarouga wrote:Better than 80% of the players Kappa

Anyway, I don't really care honestly. It's good that you mention ego, because from what I see you have a huge one.
I can surely sound arrogant, because I imply in my posts that I know better, but that's actually because I do know better.
You, however, don't know shit about the game, and talk to me as if we were on the same level.

You're probably just another troll, but if you really think that I just shitpost, read the thread about Ports vs Spain created by Ashvin, or one of the MU of week threads, and you'll see that I'm probably the only guy who posts recs and gives in depth tips about a MU.
Answer: it starts with «I have several questions about a MU» or «let's talk about this MU on this map», and not «Hey guys, look at my magic shit build, it works 100% of the time vs France!»
Honestly, I'd rather be the guy with a big ego who's right than the noob who has no clue about the game and thinks he's right, and thus has an even bigger ego, and who posts a shit build.
If a teacher tells a 5 yo student that he's wrong because he didn't learn his lesson, does it make the teacher arrogant? Because you're the 5 yo student, and I'm the teacher when it comes to aoe3.

let me answer respectively 1st thing you are better more than 80% players of the whole community yes its true because more then 60% of the players are at my level 20PR.
2nd you ask that it's a shit post maybe it is and I don't know about that but I'm not talking to you, rather insted you are talking to me, I did try to talk to you but you haven't replyed me I really never had ready any thread on this forum insted of main thread which are posted on the home page or recorded games or stratigy wall which are written by good speed and Mitoe and other players. I never ask a single time that it gonna work 100% every time I said that it can work only if you get some idle time of vills at age2 I never feel that I'm a huge ego guy coz you ask me that its a Bad BO and I accept it that yes its bad for higher level players but please diarouga think about our PR 22 people problems "1st of all its hard to train units but if we train units then we lose just because or opponent have skrims or cannons and we can't age up "I have seen tournaments games but when I try to do something like that I lost most of the games. then do this and I won most of the times against different level players. then I feel that I should have to post it so other players on my level can try this as well if I won maybe they gonna win some games as well. yes you have more experience then I have, Yes you are the teacher but you are a bad one "you just told me its a bad post, its a shity post etc" but you never told me that why is it bad if we reach to fortress age while comiting an attack which in our favor, "you told me it hurts you eco etc" but I can't understand how it hurts( I can't understand this eco language for the time being ) if I never do that a french guy train 5 huss go to fortress age then send skrims and goons in my base and I gonna lose my vills and then game, you are a teacher who feels that students know everything about your subject and all you did for me is just " its bad, its shit, its poop and so on " but what @bwinnner did he told me that if I gonna change my BO in a particuller way then I gonna get the same amount of military with more villagers and its completely make sense when I read his comment I try it and I see that its really good and I adopet it so I feel bwinner is a better teacher for me he provide me a better solution. what I feel about you " you are a kind of teacher if we told him I never understand that he call me fool or if I told him if you do that in this way then we gonna better understand your lecture in a better way and he goning to say now you gonna told me how to teach fcking idiot go out of the calss ". I respect the Pros of the community but if they gonna abuse again and again then I'am a Human and its my problem if someone abuse me I gonna abuse him back and I really can't change it so please stop abusing.
Musketeer

I'll play some games on Sunday then I'll post some recorded games on that BO.
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

The problem is that you created a BO and you're so defensive about it that you think everybody is trying to pull you down except it's completely different. I talked to you on discord and as soon as I said this build is bad and put some arguments you went full apeshit and started talking illogical and all mitoe and all gs stuff how they helped and how you are a pr22 and still managed to write the bo. You even claimed I didn't read shit and just trying to bash you for no reason, dude, this is ego. And don't even try to deny it(I know you'll do but well). On the matter whether or not Diarouga is helpful? Hah- see this he posted two posts big af giving every answer to the question and everytime detail he thinks is important, gave me recs. Now you're so defensive that when he criticizes your bo you go personal, should you even go personal? Wtf is wrong with you? But okay you go personal and throw some shit at him and he gives some argument but when you run out of argument you play your Trump card which is "I am a pr22 I need care I need a good teacher blah blah blah nobody helped me, only mitoe did". Dude! Everybody has a life which they are entitled to live and they decided not to reply you bc it's their decision, what's wrong in it?

Remember when you point your finger at someone your three fingers point to you.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

MaJoOorchEf_GaZa wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:Better than 80% of the players Kappa

let me answer respectively 1st thing you are better more than 80% players of the whole community yes its true because more then 60% of the players are at my level 20PR.

99% rather.

2nd you ask that it's a shit post maybe it is and I don't know about that but I'm not talking to you, rather insted you are talking to me, I did try to talk to you but you haven't replyed me I really never had ready any thread on this forum insted of main thread which are posted on the home page or recorded games or stratigy wall which are written by good speed and Mitoe and other players.
I never ask a single time that it gonna work 100% every time

"I want to describe a very strong British BO almost every time work against civ like French and German". True you didn't say that it works 100% of the time, you said it works almost 100% of the time xD.

I said that it can work only if you get some idle time of vills at age2 I never feel that I'm a huge ego guy coz you ask me that its a Bad BO and I accept it that yes its bad for higher level players but please diarouga think about our PR 22 people problems "1st of all its hard to train units but if we train units then we lose just because or opponent have skrims or cannons and we can't age up "I have seen tournaments games but when I try to do something like that I lost most of the games. then do this and I won most of the times against different level players. then I feel that I should have to post it so other players on my level can try this as well if I won maybe they gonna win some games as well.

That's because you picked the wrong BOs. Of course you shouldn't do the VC build or _H2O's Howdah ff at your level, but there are some very easy builds (such as the French musk semi ff or the brit standard opening) which are much better than this one.

yes you have more experience then I have, Yes you are the teacher but you are a bad one "you just told me its a bad post, its a shity post etc" but you never told me that why is it bad if we reach to fortress age while comiting an attack which in our favor,

It's bad because you do a weak timing (which is easy to hold), with a bad eco, and you age too late to hold an age 3 timing.

"you told me it hurts you eco etc" but I can't understand how it hurts( I can't understand this eco language for the time being )

Well you can't understand it, but you didn't ask why I said that, instead you prefered to claim that I have a huge ego, and that _H2O knows better. Of course I'm not going to explain why it's bad if you act like this.
It's low eco because
1) You don't make a lot of manors in transition (because you keep 400w for 2 raxes).
2) Because you delay steel traps (you should get it right away)
3) Because you go 700w/700c/600c, and you totally skip 5v and 600w.
4) Because you spend a lot of wood in buildings (2 raxes and a stable), so you probably will have like 7/8 manors, ie 30-35 vills at 8min, which is super bad. A french player for example will have more eco than you by that time, and better units, so you'll just lose.

if I never do that a french guy train 5 huss go to fortress age then send skrims and goons in my base and I gonna lose my vills and then game, you are a teacher who feels that students know everything about your subject and all you did for me is just " its bad, its shit, its poop and so on "

You act as if you knew everything, so my answer is to claim that you don't know shit and that your strat is bad. Nobody is going to teach you if you have such a mindset.

but what @bwinnner did he told me that if I gonna change my BO in a particuller way then I gonna get the same amount of military with more villagers

Didn't I say the same in one of my previous posts lol? You said that you were going to post a rec of your strat, and I said that I was going to post a rec where I have the same amount of units but more eco. You just dodged the challenge and didn't post a rec, that's not my fault lol.

and its completely make sense when I read his comment I try it and I see that its really good and I adopet it so I feel bwinner is a better teacher for me he provide me a better solution. what I feel about you " you are a kind of teacher if we told him I never understand that he call me fool or if I told him if you do that in this way then we gonna better understand your lecture in a better way and he goning to say now you gonna told me how to teach fcking idiot go out of the calss ". I respect the Pros of the community but if they gonna abuse again and again then I'am a Human and its my problem if someone abuse me I gonna abuse him back and I really can't change it so please stop abusing.
" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: "