ESO: Gendarme

20 May 2017, 14:42

What's special about Yellow River?
duck wrote:man it really sucks when you have to agree with gendarme on things
Germany aligator92
Lancer
ESO: aligator92

20 May 2017, 14:47

Gendarme wrote:What's special about Yellow River?

Sometimes you start with extra crates. Maybe only extra wood crates, not sure.
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

20 May 2017, 15:16

Good comments h2o, but you are the only one that knows most of the things you point out that should be on the guide :p
India _RDX_
Lancer
ESO: _RDX_

20 May 2017, 15:37

I'm not sure, its not either of these maps.
_H2O = Wisdom, Garja = God, Aizamk = Lord, _RDX_ = Fool
Canada Lunatic_Fringe
Skirmisher
ESO: Lunatic_Fringe

24 May 2017, 08:49

_RDX_ wrote:
_H2O wrote:Mitoe pointed out something really massive.

You don't 10/10 with this build ever. Probably need to fact check this a bit more.

I saw with my two eyes, you did do 10/10. With the account "Howdah_Bout_That". What you did was to queue 4 villies, chop wood for a house and put all villies on food. I thought getting the house late is even better. But there was a lot of variations, the normal 14 villie age up slows down the FF time, imo.

As H2O said, maybe a 10/10 is viable on Deccan. However on other maps, it will be a huge fail because you'll be idling your tc for way too long, and you need that eco going to get the TCs, pump out Howdahs and even Mahouts later on.
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

24 May 2017, 10:38

Lunatic_Fringe wrote:
_RDX_ wrote:

You don't 10/10 with this build ever. Probably need to fact check this a bit more.

I saw with my two eyes, you did do 10/10. With the account "Howdah_Bout_That". What you did was to queue 4 villies, chop wood for a house and put all villies on food. I thought getting the house late is even better. But there was a lot of variations, the normal 14 villie age up slows down the FF time, imo.

As H2O said, maybe a 10/10 is viable on Deccan. However on other maps, it will be a huge fail because you'll be idling your tc for way too long, and you need that eco going to get the TCs, pump out Howdahs and even Mahouts later on.

and hispaniola. carolina. yellow river. and maps with tons of livestocks (araucania, mongolia, esoc manchuria etc) while you have 400w start.
"Why don't you dare to play with me if you already know who I am? You can never beat me even if I don't cheat."
"Aoe3 is dying, and cheating keeps it alive."
——Chuan Chen(陈川)
India _RDX_
Lancer

24 May 2017, 12:18

Lunatic_Fringe wrote:
_RDX_ wrote:

It will be idle but not for a long time. India isn't a Nilla or warchief civ, they can train villies during age up. it takes 2 mins to age up. A villie takes 25 secs. 120/25 = ~4-5 villies + a house. It means things just go normal after age up. The only difference is 10/10 is faster but not good on all maps, imo. I will write up a normal age up variation and improvise this strategy soon.
Canada Mitoe
ESOC Media Team
EWTDonator 03
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

24 May 2017, 22:01

If you 10/10 you will be losing at least 2-3 vills sometimes even more, unless you're playing on a map like Carolina or Deccan.
India _RDX_
Lancer

25 May 2017, 06:41

The Variation has been added up. I hope it looks better now. View page 1 to check it out.
European Union Asateo
Dragoon
ESO: Asateo

21 Sep 2017, 21:29

I tried this strat a couple of times today and mostly failed.
Just to be clear, you really need a tp-line with stagecoach to make this strat work?
That would make it not viable in a lot of match-up's, right? (when the tp-line is 'shared', you don't go stagecoach, I assume.)
To see a world in a grain of saind, A heaven in a wild flower
Hold infinity in the palm of you hand, And eternity in an hour
- William Blake, Auguries of Innocence
Greece tedere12
Jaeger
ESO: Tedere12
Game: AoE Online
GameRanger ID: 4253320

21 Sep 2017, 21:59

It's yellow
Sweden Gendarme
Jaeger
Donator 02
ESO: Gendarme

21 Sep 2017, 22:03

River
duck wrote:man it really sucks when you have to agree with gendarme on things
France P i k i l i c
Howdah
ESO: Pikilic
GameRanger ID: 7497456

21 Sep 2017, 22:06

Sohei facilitate everything! :biggrin:
But seriously, this map sometimes gives extra resources, in the flood version I think
Consider not the one who speaks the truth, but the truth that is said

:hmm: AoE logic

Forum Info

Return to “Strategy”