Kiribati SirCallen
Gendarme
ESO: KTRAlN

20 Oct 2017, 15:49

If you have gold treasures in base then market otherwise don't collect the gold and build one manor.
thank god for threads
and good screws
Canada Mitoe
ESOC Media Team
EWTDonator 03
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

20 Oct 2017, 16:43

Runtius wrote:I tried it today and i think it is not possible to get 5 manors up in transition?
I got hunting dogs + 95wood treasure, gangsaw and only got up to 60pop and 120 wood...
@Mitoe can you show me a replay?

I normally don't do only manors in transition, so it's possible that the few times I have done it I've gotten lucky. I amended it to 4 - 5 manors instead.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

20 Oct 2017, 17:05

SirCallen wrote:If you have gold treasures in base then market otherwise don't collect the gold and build one manor.
After which you can still VC, for the record
Whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
XeeleeFlower wrote:I don't mind open endings as long as the story continues at some point
Canada Mitoe
ESOC Media Team
EWTDonator 03
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

21 Oct 2017, 00:49

Goodspeed wrote:
SirCallen wrote:If you have gold treasures in base then market otherwise don't collect the gold and build one manor.
After which you can still VC, for the record

Blasphemyyyyy
Estonia jesus3
Howdah

21 Oct 2017, 10:51

I just watch callen streams for Brit gameplay

I'm especially impressed by his delete resign
Kiribati SirCallen
Gendarme

22 Oct 2017, 01:36

It's a good strat. Should be featured but isn't.
thank god for threads
and good screws
No Flag Zutazuta
Dragoon
zuta

22 Oct 2017, 04:17

We've been calling that one the mankle special since 05...
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
ESO: Ex-Contributor

22 Oct 2017, 04:31

Zutazuta wrote:We've been calling that one the mankle special since 05...

:mancl:
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Ugh Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk
Canada JulyBurnsOrange
Musketeer
ESO: JulyBurnsOrange

22 Oct 2017, 16:44

Just wanted to share what i like to do with a good wood start or even vs a slower starting civ like Japan or ports:

On tp map, build that TP and get 3vills and VC and you will still have 700wood ready to ship upon age up to colonial in my experieince and thats aging with 17vill normally.

Keep in mind im only 2nd lieut tho so this might not be great although it works well vs others my skill level :P
Germany aligator92
Lancer
ESO: aligator92

22 Oct 2017, 17:19

JulyBurnsOrange wrote:Just wanted to share what i like to do with a good wood start or even vs a slower starting civ like Japan or ports:

On tp map, build that TP and get 3vills and VC and you will still have 700wood ready to ship upon age up to colonial in my experieince and thats aging with 17vill normally.

Keep in mind im only 2nd lieut tho so this might not be great although it works well vs others my skill level :P

A bunch of people do that nowadays and I am a big fan of it aswell. But try to age with 16 vills. Would not recommend it on a 200w start without a big wood treasure.
Canada JulyBurnsOrange
Musketeer
ESO: JulyBurnsOrange

22 Oct 2017, 19:46

aligator92 wrote:
JulyBurnsOrange wrote:Just wanted to share what i like to do with a good wood start or even vs a slower starting civ like Japan or ports:

A bunch of people do that nowadays and I am a big fan of it aswell. But try to age with 16 vills. Would not recommend it on a 200w start without a big wood treasure.

Agreed, 200wood start without a 95wood treasure or at least a 60 maybe would take too much time even if you're playing a slow civ
Belgium juliuscaesar007
Crossbow
ESO: juliuscaesar007

01 Mar 2018, 21:15

@Mitoe
Very nice guide! Some toughts maybe :
-there any different things u do or change about ur BO on ep?
-can u go over the matchups plz i feel like it helps alot to know how to play vs a specific civ
-and maybe some esoc maps u think are good for brits
-and maybe a water deck would be cool too :)
Czech Republic Googol
ESOC Media Team
ESO: Butifle

01 Mar 2018, 21:21

Greece tedere12
Jaeger
ESO: Tedere12
GameRanger ID: 4253320

01 Mar 2018, 21:22

juliuscaesar007 wrote:Very nice guide! Some toughts maybe :
-there any different things u do or change about ur BO on ep?
-can u go over the matchups plz i feel like it helps alot to know how to play vs a specific civ
-and maybe some esoc maps u think are good for brits

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=9535
A very good british guy from a top player
Bavaria j_t_kirk
Lancer
ESO: j_t_kirk

01 Mar 2018, 21:31

juliuscaesar007 wrote:-can u go over the matchups plz i feel like it helps alot to know how to play vs a specific civ

MU of the week: British vs Dutch
MU of the week: List with every MU of the week (Only one British MU so far)
Image Image Image
United States of America Inst
Skirmisher
ESO: Inst

01 Mar 2018, 23:32

Delete resign comes from Command and Conquer, where many players would sell their base when they lost. It probably DOES have an actual use in this game--if you're playing a fast series of tourney matches, and your opponent doesn't have the time to watch the replay, you delete resign so when the game ends, you can see your opponent's disposition, but they have no idea what yours is / was.
Kiribati SirCallen
Gendarme

01 Mar 2018, 23:35

Inst wrote:Delete resign comes from Command and Conquer, where many players would sell their base when they lost. It probably DOES have an actual use in this game--if you're playing a fast series of tourney matches, and your opponent doesn't have the time to watch the replay, you delete resign so when the game ends, you can see your opponent's disposition, but they have no idea what yours is / was.

The delete resign has many practical benefits, this being one of many. It's no secret why the best players in the world delete resign when tactically necessary.
thank god for threads
and good screws

Forum Info

Return to “Strategy”