HOW TO U BEAT RUSSIA AS BRITS???

United States of America TheInvincibleJannisary
Dragoon

Re: HOW TO U BEAT RUSSIA AS BRITS???

Post by TheInvincibleJannisary »

deleted_user wrote:I could never reach PR 40 with Otto or Iro in qs.

That wasn't so hard.

ez
Dragoon

umeu wrote:
TheInvincibleJannisary wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Everything is an "excuse" when you are fighting a losing fight. Is laming a way to claim bragging right nowadays? :uglylol:

You would never get to PR 40+ if quicksearch never existed lol... You would be forced to play fair MU's instead... oh! the fucking horror lmao

if that's what you say, then it must be true! name a fair mu, and i'll name you a pr38+ player i've beaten in it ;)
now you tell me how many pr38+ players you have beaten with iro or otto?

ok. i think we can conclude that i am right and you are wrong. good day, sir.

I think you missed my point entirely lol... I love how you just assume my skill level about this game though lol
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

umeu wrote:
Show hidden quotes

if that's what you say, then it must be true! name a fair mu, and i'll name you a pr38+ player i've beaten in it ;)
now you tell me how many pr38+ players you have beaten with iro or otto?

ok. i think we can conclude that i am right and you are wrong. good day, sir.

I think you missed my point entirely lol... I love how you just assume my skill level about this game though.

oh you were making a point? i thought this was just trolling. you must take this very seriously!
Dragoon

umeu wrote:
Show hidden quotes

I think you missed my point entirely lol... I love how you just assume my skill level about this game though.

oh you were making a point? i thought this was just trolling. you must take this very seriously!

All my points about you are entirely valid though. http://aoe3.jpcommunity.com/rating2/pla ... atestmatch Oh shit I didn't mean to out you with that elo link haha

Lets not even get into how you used to have to win in vanilla XD... Almost as autistic as Piroshiki

dunno man keep going this is fun!
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

umeu wrote:
Show hidden quotes

All my points about you are entirely valid though. http://aoe3.jpcommunity.com/rating2/pla ... atestmatch Oh shit I didn't mean to out you with that elo link haha

Lets not even get into how you used to have to win in vanilla XD

ive never denied that, and i see no reason to be ashamed of it either lol. A win is a win, only losers talk about "laming". but as i said, name a "fair mu" and i will name you a player.
Dragoon

umeu wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Lets not even get into how you used to have to win in vanilla XD

ive never denied that, and i see no reason to be ashamed of it either lol. A win is a win, only losers talk about "laming". but as i said, name a "fair mu" and i will name you a player.

You never denided that? At least we're making progress... don't pretend to be this OP player that you are not lol... If I were to do this same thing to either Mitoe, Aiz, _H2O or you name it they wouldn't even take me seriously... what does that say about you and your fragile little AOE3 ego? Oh cuz their PR 40+ was actually real haha
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

umeu wrote:
Show hidden quotes

You never denided that? At least we're making progress... don't pretend to be this OP player that you are not lol... If I were to do this same thing to either Mitoe, Aiz, _H2O or you name it they wouldn't even take me seriously... what does that say about you and your fragile little AOE3 ego? Oh cuz their PR 40+ was actually real haha

where have i said I was op? i don't care if you say i'm shit lol, but don't pretend that you can do what i did even if you tried ;)
Dragoon

umeu wrote:
Show hidden quotes

where have i said I was op? i don't care if you say i'm shit lol, but don't pretend that you can do what i did even if you tried ;)

I'm basing this off the fact that you have to defend yourself against someone that is a nobody on AOE3 lol... I play the video game for fun... well cuz it's a video game :uglylol:
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

umeu wrote:
Show hidden quotes

I'm basing this off the fact that you have to defend yourself against someone that is a nobody on AOE3 lol... I play the video game for fun... well cuz it's a video game :uglylol:

yup, i also played it for fun, and there is nothing more fun than bashing some noobs with iro and see the sweet QQs roll. they're in fact so butthurt by it, they will take their :salt: :salt: all the way to a forum, 4 years after the fact, and still cry about it. its fucking hilarious lol. in 10 years they will wake up in sweat from a nightmare of me rekking them in qs :O
Dragoon

umeu wrote:
Show hidden quotes

yup, i also played it for fun, and there is nothing more fun than bashing some noobs with iro and see the sweet QQs roll. they're in fact so butthurt by it, they will take their :salt: :salt: all the way to a forum, 4 years after the fact, and still cry about it. its fucking hilarious lol. in 10 years they will wake up in sweat from a nightmare of me rekking them in qs :O

haha I guess you and I think alike then.. I like your style
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

What a ride it's been.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

ahahaha that quote tunnel
Image Image Image
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

Good stuff bois

@deleted_user you trolling? Otto and Iro are lame af on RE patch.
"Only losers use the word laming"
And/or only lamers deny it has meaning.

Getting to pr40 with either of these civs is twice as easy as with any other. It's funny because many players have gotten to that rank by laming and probably all of them are worse players than you. Yet you associate yourself with the likes of them voluntarily.

@TheInvincibleJannisary you misspelled Janissary.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Yeah otto and iro in qs is low af, way easier and way lamer than brits... I don't see how it's even possible to deny it.
Btw about beating pr 38+ players with otto: I've probably lost a lot of times against random pr 30 otto guys in qs. It doesn't make them pr 40s, they're just laming like idiots.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

I think brit's hardness is overrated. Macro in aoe3 is really easy imo, and I honestly think playing defensively isn't all that hard as people make it out to be either.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

Nothing about macro is hard in this game. But it often goes hand in hand with something that is hard: adaptiveness.
If you have to change your game plan often during a game based on what the opponent is doing, you have more opportunities to make mistakes. If your build needs to be different based on MU and/or map, a better grasp on the game is necessary than if not.
This as opposed to civs where you can do pretty much the same thing every game and be okay.

In other words, imo it's not the mechanics that make a civ hard, but the amount of choices you are presented with (meaning the amount of opportunities to make game-changing mistakes).

Brit are not necessarily one of the hardest civs but they are still very adaptive. They have become somewhat easier since people have stopped rushing them.
Harder civs imo are (EP) Indians, Japanese, Spanish, Aztecs, probably Ports.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

Adapting honestly is also overrated, it's more in choosing the right build order for the right match up. A civ like otto is often called very easy while they have a bigger diversity in strategies than a civ like spain.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

thats not neccesarily true, spain has many options once hitting age 3
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

Hazza54321 wrote:thats not neccesarily true, spain has many options once hitting age 3

Don't listen he is pr12
shit juice :hmm:
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

momuuu wrote:I think brit's hardness is overrated. Macro in aoe3 is really easy imo, and I honestly think playing defensively isn't all that hard as people make it out to be either.

Brits aren't the hardest, but definitely way harder than otto or iro. And playing defensively is definitely harder than doing a dumb rush or a dumb ff and z move, or get all TPs stagecoach and sit on them. Especially in qs.

momuuu wrote:Adapting honestly is also overrated, it's more in choosing the right build order for the right match up. A civ like otto is often called very easy while they have a bigger diversity in strategies than a civ like spain.

Otto can always decide of the pace of the game on RE. In most match ups, they can just decide to rush, get a stagecoach, go ff, or whatever else, and the other guy will need to adapt.
Let's say you're brits against otto for example, and you just think "in this match up, otto should probably ff (that's just an example, maybe they should abus jan but whatever), so I will musks semi-ff". Then in fact, the otto guy randomly decides to go for a jan rush. Brits will need to adapt, or they lose the game. Otto just don't give a shit and do what they want. So it's not really about knowing the match-ups, it's more about scouting and adapting.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

While the reactive part does indeed bring difficulties, I think it's overrated and people act as if that instantly makes one civ harder than the other one. I find playing aggressively and having to deal with the fog of war one of the hardest things in the game, for example.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

When you're guaranteed to have much more stuff than your opponent, it doesn't really matter, you can go blindly in the fog of war np
Dragoon

Goodspeed wrote:Good stuff bois
@TheInvincibleJannisary you misspelled Janissary.

phpBB [video]
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

[quote="Goodspeed"]Good stuff bois

@deleted_user you trolling? Otto and Iro are lame af on RE patch.
"Only losers use the word laming"
And/or only lamers deny it has meaning.

Getting to pr40 with either of these civs is twice as easy as with any other. It's funny because many players have gotten to that rank by laming and probably all of them are worse players than you. Yet you associate yourself with the likes of them voluntarily.
/quote]

nah, i'm not trolling. laming is a term abused by people who don't take responsibility for their own losses. overpowered, sure, we can talk about that. on non-water tp maps iro and otto on re are surely overpowered. on water tp maps theyre probably still overpowered, though to a lesser extent. on no tp maps otto becomes a shit civ and iro becomes mediocre. that's about 1/3rd of all the maps in the qs pool.

as for your last comment, i dont associate myself with them, but other people do, and if they want to, they can, i dont care lol. i dont see a reason why i should be ashamed for playing civs that i enjoy to play. if they want to harrass someone theyve never even played for playing a "taboo" civ in a 15yo game, then by all means, let them have at it lol. but at least they should get their facts straight ;)