MU of the week: List

Puerto Rico weeZ_
Crossbow
ESO: shire99

Re: MU of the week: List

Post by weeZ_ »

Yeah, I imagine they take quite a bit of work. I'm trying to get good with brits. I haven't played in a few years.

I got to 1300 elo when I first started playing DE, then started to exclusively play ranked drunk because I thought it "was fun'" lol. That brought me down to 950. I'm back up to around like 1050 now I think because I realize how bad alcohol is with this game. I'll write what I think the matchup is like and post several like this, and hopefully I can get some corrections. I'll have a post up in a few days.

But I also have been having tons of fun with Ports, and I like them since they also have the boomy, villager heavy eco like the british, but a lot more TCs to protect them. Seems they have access to more strats as well. But I could be wrong on this last point. So maybe I'll switch to ports

Regardless, Big post coming soon :)
European Union PancakePrincess
Skirmisher
ESO: PancakePrincess

Post by PancakePrincess »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:
weeZ_ wrote:Question here. Is there only one matchup for Brits? I just see the one vs. Dutch.

Is there a way we could keep these going? They're one of the most helpful things for players aspiring to get better imo.
MUs of the week take a lot of work. I think @PancakePrincess was working on some new ones but it seems that one has gone inactive as well. (viewtopic.php?f=983&t=22479)

If you need help with a specific matchup you can search the forums or post a new thread. The best way to attract the attention of good players is to post something wrong, so they will swoop in to correct you with the correct info.
Hey! It's not inactive, it's just bimonthly and thus really really slooooooooooooooooow. That's not my fault though, I just work with what I'm given after all. Like I already had to remove one third of players from the list of people that told me that they'd help. IN THE SECOND ITERATION. IN A FORMAT THAT RUNS BIMONTHLY. NO NO, NOT FRUSTRATING AT ALL : x

The next iteration, at least the written part, will come up next week. Which is way way in time I might add!

Cheerio!

Edit: Actually, I just looked into my notebook, why I didn't post it yet. Turns out, I made a note that says "waiting to see if Mitoe writes something or not since he neither confirmed nor turned down my request." (Okay, okay, it says "Mitoe yes/no?", but you get the idea). As such, @Mitoe , should I keep waiting or just post what I got Monday/Tuesday?
Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

Post by Mitoe »

PancakePrincess wrote:
Mr_Bramboy wrote:
weeZ_ wrote:Question here. Is there only one matchup for Brits? I just see the one vs. Dutch.

Is there a way we could keep these going? They're one of the most helpful things for players aspiring to get better imo.
MUs of the week take a lot of work. I think @PancakePrincess was working on some new ones but it seems that one has gone inactive as well. (viewtopic.php?f=983&t=22479)

If you need help with a specific matchup you can search the forums or post a new thread. The best way to attract the attention of good players is to post something wrong, so they will swoop in to correct you with the correct info.
Hey! It's not inactive, it's just bimonthly and thus really really slooooooooooooooooow. That's not my fault though, I just work with what I'm given after all. Like I already had to remove one third of players from the list of people that told me that they'd help. IN THE SECOND ITERATION. IN A FORMAT THAT RUNS BIMONTHLY. NO NO, NOT FRUSTRATING AT ALL : x

The next iteration, at least the written part, will come up next week. Which is way way in time I might add!

Cheerio!

Edit: Actually, I just looked into my notebook, why I didn't post it yet. Turns out, I made a note that says "waiting to see if Mitoe writes something or not since he neither confirmed nor turned down my request." (Okay, okay, it says "Mitoe yes/no?", but you get the idea). As such, @Mitoe , should I keep waiting or just post what I got Monday/Tuesday?
Oh. I might have forgotten about that...

I think I can write something this weekend.
European Union PancakePrincess
Skirmisher
ESO: PancakePrincess

Post by PancakePrincess »

Thank you very much! :flowers: