Spain elviejocapitán
Crossbow
ESO: elviejocapitán

17 Mar 2018, 19:20

Hi,
I've tested the speed of the production of wwood gold and food in factories . I have got this results:
FOOD: 5,5 / 1 second
WOOD: 5,48/ 1 second
GOLD: 5,56 /1 second

WITH VILLAGERS THE SPEED IS:
FOOD: 0,8333 / 1 second
WOOD: 0,55 / 1 second
GOLD: 0,6 / 1 second

In this way, I think is better making wood in factories because villagers are slower taking wood than food or gold.
If wood is not necessary while you are playing, so is better making gold than food with the factories, because villagers takes food more quickly than they get gold.
Kiribati SirCallen
Gendarme
ESO: KTRAlN

17 Mar 2018, 19:27

incredible analysis
thank god for threads
and good screws
Cyprus Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

17 Mar 2018, 19:44

Good info for players such as meself, sadly it's forgotten in the heat of the battles though.
36: This herd, was not herded correctly towards his town center
Czech Republic Googol
ESOC Media Team
ESO: Butifle

17 Mar 2018, 19:45

I think Xakops has made a very nice economic calculator it includes all gathering rates, factories fishing boats and including all varieties of cards and native upgrades. Some people say it has a virus in it tho.
Bavaria j_t_kirk
Lancer
ESO: j_t_kirk

17 Mar 2018, 20:01

ESO Assistant and economic calculator. :love:
It is worth it. Even with Virus :lol: :lol:
Image Image Image
Spain elviejocapitán
Crossbow

17 Mar 2018, 23:46

Googol wrote:I think Xakops has made a very nice economic calculator it includes all gathering rates, factories fishing boats and including all varieties of cards and native upgrades. Some people say it has a virus in it tho.

How I can get this economic calculator? or what is the link?

Thank you!
Greece tedere12
Jaeger
ESO: Tedere12
Game: AoE Online
GameRanger ID: 4253320

17 Mar 2018, 23:48

twich.tv/xakops check on channel description
Czech Republic Googol
ESOC Media Team
ESO: Butifle

18 Mar 2018, 00:04

^^ what my husband said
Spain elviejocapitán
Crossbow

18 Mar 2018, 00:46

Googol wrote:^^ what my husband said

Thank you, I get this interesant app
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

18 Mar 2018, 11:32

It turns out it's usually a lot better to put whatever resource generation thing you have on wood. Trade routes, factories, the China porcelain tower and shrines are all more efficient on wood. In supremacy, there is some nice balance though where usually you don't have that much of a use of wood, and usually you also start to run out of food before mines, so it can sometimes be right to have your things on food even though that is the least efficient resource to have it on.

"When life give you incompetence, participate in the betting" - Jerom, winner of autumn betting, 2016
"but wer eyiu playig a gainst someone as magnificent as jerom? thats wha ti thogutb jerom is a beaaitful human being"- Mr_Bramboy
No Flag umeu
Gendarme

18 Mar 2018, 13:15

momuuu wrote:It turns out it's usually a lot better to put whatever resource generation thing you have on wood. Trade routes, factories, the China porcelain tower and shrines are all more efficient on wood. In supremacy, there is some nice balance though where usually you don't have that much of a use of wood, and usually you also start to run out of food before mines, so it can sometimes be right to have your things on food even though that is the least efficient resource to have it on.

yup... imo rule of thumb is this. if you have enough of all res available, you want to put it on wood and use vils to gather other res. but if one of the res is scarce, you want to put it on that res before that res runs out, so you can stretch natural res out as long as you can.

So if you have 2 mines + hunts in base and you just upped stage coach, you generally want to put it on wood, so you dont need vils on wood (unless you need some coin or food to age for example)

But if a map doens't have that many mines, then you want to put it on coin, so you can move some more vils to wood, and use the tps on coin instead. Same for when your hunts run out.
Italy Garja
ESOC Maps Team
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

18 Mar 2018, 14:29

For the hunt thing I still think it's better on wood to facilitate the mill switch. Simply leaving it on food won't cut it when you run out of hunts (e.g. texas).
Great Britain Hazza54321
Jaeger

18 Mar 2018, 16:02

putting them on coin when mines run out is also better than doing a plant switch if u need units
Diarouga: How exactly am I arrogant
Italy Garja
ESOC Maps Team
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

18 Mar 2018, 17:59

ye plant switch is more expensive and also the value lost from putting TPs on gold is less
United States of America _H2O
Retired Contributor
Donator 06

19 Mar 2018, 15:01

Yeah the effect of this also compounds with civs like ports where you want to be only gathering from hunts for the first 3-4 cards and use your stagecoach and crates for the rest. It allows you to skip upgrades for mining and wood chopping for a long time.
No Flag enjoy2play
Dragoon

19 Mar 2018, 16:52

so basically if i need wood i should put my factories and my stagecoached tps on wood? if i dont need put i put them probably on the ressource i need atm, like if i run out of mines i should put my factories and my stagecoached tps on coin, right? and if my hunts run out and i need food asap i probably put my factories and my upgraded stagecoached tps on food?
Acergamer wrote:Well, that's it for me fellas haha. Anyways I just want to say good luck to Samwise12 ,and hope he beats Lordraphael since he's basically a piece of shit idiot combination of Garja and Umeu.

N3O_Jerom wrote:and huh the balance is actually pretty good
India Challenger_Marco
Dragoon
ESO: challenger_marco

19 Mar 2018, 17:24

enjoy2play wrote:so basically if i need wood i should put my factories and my stagecoached tps on wood? if i dont need put i put them probably on the ressource i need atm, like if i run out of mines i should put my factories and my stagecoached tps on coin, right? and if my hunts run out and i need food asap i probably put my factories and my upgraded stagecoached tps on food?

Exactly.
I will beat all one day!!!!

Forum Info

Return to “Strategy”