ECONOMIC EFFICIENCY

Spain elviejocapitán
Crossbow
ESO: elviejocapitán

ECONOMIC EFFICIENCY

Post by elviejocapitán »

Hi,
I've tested the speed of the production of wwood gold and food in factories . I have got this results:
FOOD: 5,5 / 1 second
WOOD: 5,48/ 1 second
GOLD: 5,56 /1 second

WITH VILLAGERS THE SPEED IS:
FOOD: 0,8333 / 1 second
WOOD: 0,55 / 1 second
GOLD: 0,6 / 1 second

In this way, I think is better making wood in factories because villagers are slower taking wood than food or gold.
If wood is not necessary while you are playing, so is better making gold than food with the factories, because villagers takes food more quickly than they get gold.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Re: ECONOMIC EFFICIENCY

Post by deleted_user »

incredible analysis
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

Good info for players such as meself, sadly it's forgotten in the heat of the battles though.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor
ESO: Butifle

Post by Googol »

I think Xakops has made a very nice economic calculator it includes all gathering rates, factories fishing boats and including all varieties of cards and native upgrades. Some people say it has a virus in it tho.
Bavaria j_t_kirk
ESOC Media Team
Donator 01
ESO: j_t_kirk

Post by j_t_kirk »

ESO Assistant and economic calculator. :love:
It is worth it. Even with Virus :lol: :lol:
ImageImageImage
Spain elviejocapitán
Crossbow

Post by elviejocapitán »

Googol wrote:I think Xakops has made a very nice economic calculator it includes all gathering rates, factories fishing boats and including all varieties of cards and native upgrades. Some people say it has a virus in it tho.

How I can get this economic calculator? or what is the link?

Thank you!
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

twich.tv/xakops check on channel description
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor
ESO: Butifle

Post by Googol »

^^ what my husband said
Spain elviejocapitán
Crossbow

Post by elviejocapitán »

Googol wrote:^^ what my husband said

Thank you, I get this interesant app
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

It turns out it's usually a lot better to put whatever resource generation thing you have on wood. Trade routes, factories, the China porcelain tower and shrines are all more efficient on wood. In supremacy, there is some nice balance though where usually you don't have that much of a use of wood, and usually you also start to run out of food before mines, so it can sometimes be right to have your things on food even though that is the least efficient resource to have it on.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

momuuu wrote:It turns out it's usually a lot better to put whatever resource generation thing you have on wood. Trade routes, factories, the China porcelain tower and shrines are all more efficient on wood. In supremacy, there is some nice balance though where usually you don't have that much of a use of wood, and usually you also start to run out of food before mines, so it can sometimes be right to have your things on food even though that is the least efficient resource to have it on.

yup... imo rule of thumb is this. if you have enough of all res available, you want to put it on wood and use vils to gather other res. but if one of the res is scarce, you want to put it on that res before that res runs out, so you can stretch natural res out as long as you can.

So if you have 2 mines + hunts in base and you just upped stage coach, you generally want to put it on wood, so you dont need vils on wood (unless you need some coin or food to age for example)

But if a map doens't have that many mines, then you want to put it on coin, so you can move some more vils to wood, and use the tps on coin instead. Same for when your hunts run out.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

For the hunt thing I still think it's better on wood to facilitate the mill switch. Simply leaving it on food won't cut it when you run out of hunts (e.g. texas).
Image Image Image
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

putting them on coin when mines run out is also better than doing a plant switch if u need units
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

ye plant switch is more expensive and also the value lost from putting TPs on gold is less
Image Image Image
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Post by _H2O »

Yeah the effect of this also compounds with civs like ports where you want to be only gathering from hunts for the first 3-4 cards and use your stagecoach and crates for the rest. It allows you to skip upgrades for mining and wood chopping for a long time.
No Flag enjoy2play
Dragoon

Post by enjoy2play »

so basically if i need wood i should put my factories and my stagecoached tps on wood? if i dont need put i put them probably on the ressource i need atm, like if i run out of mines i should put my factories and my stagecoached tps on coin, right? and if my hunts run out and i need food asap i probably put my factories and my upgraded stagecoached tps on food?
Acergamer wrote:Well, that's it for me fellas haha. Anyways I just want to say good luck to Samwise12 ,and hope he beats Lordraphael since he's basically a piece of shit idiot combination of Garja and Umeu.
N3O_Jerom wrote:and huh the balance is actually pretty good
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

enjoy2play wrote:so basically if i need wood i should put my factories and my stagecoached tps on wood? if i dont need put i put them probably on the ressource i need atm, like if i run out of mines i should put my factories and my stagecoached tps on coin, right? and if my hunts run out and i need food asap i probably put my factories and my upgraded stagecoached tps on food?

Exactly.
:nwc: