Why they flame me ??

France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Re: Why they flame me ??

Post by Kaiserklein »

Shipping 3 huss first is cheese (as in, it's really bad but it can work if your opponent is surprised/if his food sucks), so it's pretty annoying to lose to that
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

I like how kaiser stands still in this big amount of shitposting to give u a serious answer.
Thanks man it makes sense
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by Sargsyan »

Hey but one question.its 600 resources and u dont waste time training it from stable also in alot of games people ship 600w or 600g so why is 3huss considered to be a bad shipment
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Unit shipments are pretty precious. You usually want to keep them for a timing and/or to pop them from your tc. If you just use your unit shipments in that way, it means you're not going to be able to fuel your mass later on when you really need it.

On top of that, it delays your build order. Every card you would like to ship (4 cdbs, 700w, 700g being the most obvious ones) will come later. So you will add your rax later, you will lose resources because your 4 cdbs will start gathering later, you will age up later... Everything is delayed by 1 shipment.

And 3 huss are worth 360f 240g, which is a very shitty shipment lol. You mentioned 600w/600g, but 3 huss is way inferior to that. And let's face it, how often do you see people shipping 600 res as france? It happens but it's not so often.
And even if you ship 600 res, it's usually not early on anyway, so you should probably compare 3 huss to 700 res or 4 cdbs, and not 600 res.

You also don't get any xp from that shipment (cdbs and crates will translate into extra units/buildings, which means extra xp), and it takes pop space.

So yeah, it's really shitty, unless you get some substantial value out of the 3 huss. And that usually shouldn't really be the case against a good player/on a decent map.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag Omkar_Satapathy
Dragoon

Post by Omkar_Satapathy »

Because you are inflammable..... As simple as that.
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by Sargsyan »

Omkar_Satapathy wrote:Because you are inflammable..... As simple as that.

Im not the guy in the pic
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Post by fei123456 »

but on bad maps 12v age up 3 huss is quite annoying, and some even send a cdb early to back herd your hunt in age 1, build a forward stable.
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by Sargsyan »

fei123456 wrote:but on bad maps 12v age up 3 huss is quite annoying, and some even send a cdb early to back herd your hunt in age 1, build a forward stable.

Thats exactly what i do expect the cdb thing,thats really a gay move lmao
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

Kaiserklein wrote:Unit shipments are pretty precious. You usually want to keep them for a timing and/or to pop them from your tc. If you just use your unit shipments in that way, it means you're not going to be able to fuel your mass later on when you really need it.

On top of that, it delays your build order. Every card you would like to ship (4 cdbs, 700w, 700g being the most obvious ones) will come later. So you will add your rax later, you will lose resources because your 4 cdbs will start gathering later, you will age up later... Everything is delayed by 1 shipment.

And 3 huss are worth 360f 240g, which is a very shitty shipment lol. You mentioned 600w/600g, but 3 huss is way inferior to that. And let's face it, how often do you see people shipping 600 res as france? It happens but it's not so often.
And even if you ship 600 res, it's usually not early on anyway, so you should probably compare 3 huss to 700 res or 4 cdbs, and not 600 res.

You also don't get any xp from that shipment (cdbs and crates will translate into extra units/buildings, which means extra xp), and it takes pop space.

So yeah, it's really shitty, unless you get some substantial value out of the 3 huss. And that usually shouldn't really be the case against a good player/on a decent map.

Everyone plays differently, and you can make your gameplay work even when shipping hussars first. eg. Irish
There's many ways to play strategy games and you make it seems like there is only one correct way, your way.

Be creative people, be creative.
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

I don't recommend. In this strategy game, when you play creative and strategic ways, some (unnamed) people refuse to play you : )
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

princeofkabul wrote:Everyone plays differently, and you can make your gameplay work even when shipping hussars first. eg. Irish
There's many ways to play strategy games and you make it seems like there is only one correct way, your way.

Irish used to ship 3 huss on RE yeah. But on decent maps, he quickly stopped doing that, because it's not worth it. Again, if you get enough value out of 3 huss, then it's a fine shipment. But if you just ship 3 huss and run around with them and they achieve nothing, I don't see the point.
There's not only one correct way, I was just explaining my point of view.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Kaiserklein wrote:
princeofkabul wrote:Everyone plays differently, and you can make your gameplay work even when shipping hussars first. eg. Irish

Irish used to ship 3 huss on RE yeah. But on decent maps, he quickly stopped doing that, because it's not worth it. Again, if you get enough value out of 3 huss, then it's a fine shipment. But if you just ship 3 huss and run around with them and they achieve nothing, I don't see the point.
There's not only one correct way, I was just explaining my point of view.

if the map is good, u just shoot away the herds!
Sweden tabben
Lancer
EWTNWC LAN Bronze
ESO: tabben

Post by tabben »

For the record Irish did 3huss first even on non-TP (esoc) maps with fine hunts (viewtopic.php?f=20&t=13438). retummy also used it on high hunt esoc maps, so it's not only a RE thing where you ship it and camp on your opponent's shitty hunts.

Like in the video: Irish scouts a forward stable on Gran chaco, ships 3huss to pick off one cdb, forces MM call and outmasses anything that pops from the stable, even while getting 'only' a 4huss batch from his own stable because of mismacro. (Should easily get 5 on non-tp map, his opponent got out 5 despite calling mm).

Other than to punish a very forward base, I think it can work if you age a cdb early in french mirror for example (because of treasures). But you really ought to make something happen or it's just a big waste and you fall behind. You have to at least idle some of his vills to make his first batch poor, and you should be able to pick off a vill because generally you don't have great coats at this point. Best case scenario would be to delay his stable and force a mm call, but i think that if he sees the early age up time he'll just build with more cdbs and get it up in time. If his first shipment is 4cdbs and yours is 3huss you just want to force a fight asap vs his at most 5 huss. Minute men don't do too much in these battles so you can just finish his cav and then go back for a bit.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

In the first game of the video you linked, mongo went for a forward stable, which is just not good. It would lose to any kind of infantry pressure, and obviously you're also going to lose your forward cdbs to a 3 cav shipment. That doesn't mean 3 huss is good, rather that mongo misplayed.

Besides that, I'd like to see a 3 huss first card deal any kind of damage to a good player on a map with decent hunts. I personally have never seen that.
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

Maybe becuse you deserve it maybe???
Let me tell you this, I've been playing this game for years now and have received numerous insults. In fact I could compose a book with them, if I could keep track of them that is of course. This video game """""reality""""" is where everyone is equal and can't be judged by their cover. You deserve equal amout of "flaming" with the child molestor who plays this game. If that hurts your feelings, you should stick to single player and stop complaining about it on online forums you attention seeking cunt. .!.