British 3 attacks BO within 14 minus industrial age time

Pakistan MaJoOorchEf_GaZa
Musketeer
ESO: majooorchef_gaza

British 3 attacks BO within 14 minus industrial age time

Post by MaJoOorchEf_GaZa »

Hi, guys, I want to describe a very strong British BO almost every time work against civ like French and German who like to go FF, it's not just a BO it's a complete plan I'm gonna explain it with all shipment and attacks and at 3rd attack, you are going to won game or get a huge advantage.

Step 1: age up with 500 food, your 1st age should start at 2:42 or 2:45 don't make it later than 2:45 and send 3 villages your 1st shipment.

Step 2: if you have started with 2 manor house then don't build any manor during transition time just build market and if you have started with market then build one manor house get hunting dog and placer mine and villager cot for their HP from the market and chop 400 wood then send 6 or 7 vills on the coin to get 10 muskets as 1st batch

step 3: build 2 barracks near to your TC send 700w as 2nd shipment and train 10 musket for defend huss raid or Ulan raid I know we can do this with 5 muskets and more eco but it's about a timing.

step 4: get steel trap and one stable with 700w and build more houses.

step 5: send 700 coins, start 2 muskets and 1 huss then move your all vills on food and get complete 9 or 10 more muskets and 5 huss go to your 1st attack at 6:45.or 6:50 don't make it late.

step 7: now you have 20 muskets and 5 huss and the aim of your attack to get the idle time of vills of the 2nd player and don't train any unit for the time being just do micro as best as you can and take the fight on his hurds he'll send MM with CAV but you have more units anyway so you should get at least 10 to 15 second idle time during conflict.
Note: you have spent 520 coins from your shipment which is used on 8 muskets and 4 huss, 2 muskets, and 1 huss was already enqueued.

step 8: send 600 coins and now you have 780 coin mine coin 220 or sell food doesn't matter and start your fortress age at 8:25 or 8:30 with 400w, during your fortress age transition time send 600W build manor houses and get more XP for cannons.

step 9: as you start your fortress age start training muskets and train at least 20 muskets during transition of fortress, at this time 2nd player has units but can't attack on you coz you get idle time or maybe move to fortress age and have shipped skrims or goons but he can't make a real attack to break your barracks or stable.

step 10: send cannon as you age up and start musket veteran upgrade and train 5 more musket and then train 10, now you have 35 muskets and 2 cannons go to your 2nd attack get XP from 2nd player buildings or units and send 1000 coin and start your industrial age at 13:10 or 13:25 don't make it late any more. move your atleast 12 vills on wood start wood 2nd upgrade and choope 1000 wood during indestrial transition time and age up with 1000c and keep traning muskets behind. send 3 rockets as your indestrial age shipment upgrade muskets and move to your 3rd attack.

Note: its powerfull coz you have to train only muskets and its easy for British civ, during every attack waste 2nd player time I mean move in and out several time and show him that you have more units then him if he commit any conflict in the precence of MM try to avoide it but with your 1st and 2nd attack units you have to waste enought time in 2nd player base that he can't train full batch of units and don't try to save your units of 1st or 2nd attack let them fight in his base or troll him little bit move from left side and then right side so his vills move here and there and waste his time and keep take 5 or muskets in your base for avoide any kind of raid 1st attack units gonna die but take a lot of idle time 2nd attack units gonna die but kill his units or seage buildings and 3rd attack hurt him alot more then both of the other attacks and most of the times you get won from this attack but some times if that player can handle this with calvreen or skrim goon mass then still you have more eco and option to send factories for the time being my PR is 22 and with this plan I won against higher PR players. its all depend on 1st attack how much idle time you can get from this attack, and this is the british 3 attacks BO or plan see you.
Do you know what kind of creature waits for its own slaughter?
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Re: British 3 attacks BO with 14 minus industrial age time

Post by deleted_user »

Are you playing with handicap?
Musketeer

Re: British 3 attacks BO with 14 minus industrial age time

deleted_user wrote:Are you playing with handicap?

No
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Re: British 3 attacks BO within 14 minus industrial age time

Post by deleted_user »

Oh my Garja, you're good.
Austria supahons
Dragoon
ESO: supahons

Post by supahons »

"1st age should start at 2:42 or 2:45 don't make it later than 2:45 " :hmm: ok with a perfect start? or cut a vill? (treasures or food start?) i usually age at ~3:00 on average i think 14+3
"he'll send MM with CAV" - i'm not so certain ;), what if your opponent walls and defends with blunderbuss/greatcoat cdbs+ some musk + (8 xbow/MM if rly needed) and still ff :lol:
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

supahons wrote:"1st age should start at 2:42 or 2:45 don't make it later than 2:45 " :hmm: ok with a perfect start? or cut a vill? (treasures or food start?) i usually age at ~3:00 on average i think 14+3
"he'll send MM with CAV" - i'm not so certain ;), what if your opponent walls and defends with blunderbuss/greatcoat cdbs+ some musk + (8 xbow/MM if rly needed) and still ff :lol:
No 245 is standard British age up time.
Austria supahons
Dragoon

Post by supahons »

gibson wrote:
supahons wrote:"1st age should start at 2:42 or 2:45 don't make it later than 2:45 " :hmm: ok with a perfect start? or cut a vill? (treasures or food start?) i usually age at ~3:00 on average i think 14+3
No 245 is standard British age up time.

thx i tested it offline first (vills run around), now online with 16 vills i age up at 2:45 ;), coin start, 1 manor
good to know ;)
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

2.45 is standard with 300f start or 2 manor from 300w otherwise you need food treasures or something that speeds up the first card
Image Image Image
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Not really, you can (and should) hit it every time.

edit: don't you always start with 300f?
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

yea you should 245 every game you have a hunt close to your tc regardless of crate start
Austria supahons
Dragoon

Post by supahons »

deleted_user wrote:edit: don't you always start with 300f?

no, you can have 5 or 6 starting crates with Brit, 200f or 300f (i just tested it on RE+ESOC) - that's rly hard to master with every civ/map :lol:
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

gibson wrote:yea you should 245 every game you have a hunt close to your tc regardless of crate start

Tell em broski
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Yeah, regardless. You should never herd until you've queued age 2.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Sorry to say that, but that's bad, and I won't even bother to say why...
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

haha, #rougarekt
Canada forgrin
Howdah
ESO: Forgrin

Post by forgrin »

1st Musket timing: sure, w/e. Have fun losing to 8bow if they do even minimal scouting.

2nd "timing" after fortress: there are infinite examples of musk/falc losing hard to goon/skirm or Cav/skirm comps. Musks are just not good at defending falcs by themselves. You need overwhelming numbers, AND you need to win the falc war or you just have a ball of useless muskets that are invalidated by 10 skirm. It's just too much to ask of a build where you barely invest in eco at all (0-1 manor in transition, no 5v or 600w).

Going industrial: by this point you will be out-eco'd by France and Germans with this build and will be incredibly outmassed soon after clicking up with an inferior colonial unit comp. Good luck, lol.
https://www.twitch.tv/forgin14

"WTF WHERE ARE MY 10 FALCS" - AraGun_OP
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Post by yemshi »

Yeah it seems very ambitious. Could you record it?
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

deleted_user wrote:Not really, you can (and should) hit it every time.

edit: don't you always start with 300f?

I think you don't, but ye with the extra vill you prob can age at 2.45-2.50 everytime. I guess I use the gold crate too much.
Image Image Image
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Post by fei123456 »

i don't think you can train 10 musk 5 hussar as your 2nd batch.
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

I dont think you can train 10 musk from 1 rax with 1 batch
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
Musketeer

Guys it works for me almost every time you just have to take under consideration that note about idle time lets discuss few more things about your questions.
1st: let suppose he never age up he have 10 huss at that time +MM +xbow now he can't age up definitely you gonna lose your units but you can kill at least his all 10 huss with your 20 muskets and 5 huss. but now you have base defence your 10 new train muskets can deal against 5 new huss + xobw + mm if he pressure more you can use your MM you just have to handle a little bit.

2nd: he age up so he never gonna send xbow only mm and 5 huss vs 20 muskets and 5 huss you get enough idle time that he can't train any unit until his skrim shipment arrive still you get advantage he can't train any unit + you can hiss his skrims or let suppose a worst case you never kill his single skrim all 8 skrims are alive but in hit-run you gonna waste him enough time that your cannon can arrive in that time and you next attack is ready still you are in advantage.

definitely with this BO/plan you can't won against the players like H20 or loard-rapheel, aiz11 etc. but if you are on 20 or 22 PR and you did that against a player like 30 or 32 PR it deffinatly gonna work coz I did it alot of time and it works almost every time or maybe it works against a pro like H20 if another Pro like loard-rapheel do that. " don't forget that Ottoman vs Spanish game when loard-rapheel did 700F 600F 5 juan 3 huss and won game it was final " just manage it to get idle time rather insted of seaging 2 or 3 building houses or do both of things seage 2 or 3 building houses and take idle time during his age up time you gonna won it for sure if it works for me it will work for you. thank you for your comments, see you.
Musketeer

Sargsyan wrote:I dont think you can train 10 musk from 1 rax with 1 batch

but I mentioned that you have to start with 2 rax, not one
Musketeer

fei123456 wrote:i don't think you can train 10 musk 5 hussar as your 2nd batch.

you can train if you get a 70 or 75 coin treasure in age one but if you never get any treasure still you can train 8 muskets and 5 huss and I have already mentioned that:
Note that I ask you have to take steel trap before your 2nd batch which is gonna 5 huss and 10 musket
Musketeer

yemshi wrote:Yeah it seems very ambitious. Could you record it?

whenever I'll do this next time I'll record it and post it inform
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Post by yemshi »

inb4 never