British 3 attacks BO within 14 minus industrial age time

Pakistan MaJoOorchEf_GaZa
Musketeer
ESO: majooorchef_gaza

Re: British 3 attacks BO within 14 minus industrial age time

Post by MaJoOorchEf_GaZa »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:Sorry to say that, but that's bad, and I won't even bother to say why...

yes, its bad diarouga for pros coz you already have a lot of plans but it works for PR 20 or 22 you can see that opponent is always busy for defend.
Do you know what kind of creature waits for its own slaughter?
Musketeer

supahons wrote:
deleted_user wrote:edit: don't you always start with 300f?

no, you can have 5 or 6 starting crates with Brit, 200f or 300f (i just tested it on RE+ESOC) - that's rly hard to master with every civ/map :lol:

guys its British std time for age up H20 start his 2nd age before 2:45 every time in British mirror also he explains in H20 explains on youtube its not about 300 food crate or any food treasure rather instead if you have 2oow and 300f start you can chop wood for 2nd manor house and build it and still you can age up at 2:45 its not non-std.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:Sorry to say that, but that's bad, and I won't even bother to say why...
come on this is just some random master sergeant, no need to be so arrogant and assume everyone needs a pr 40 build christ
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

2:45 is the standard age up time, unless you have gold+no food start (ie 1 time out of 5 or something).
This strategy is bad because you'll have a bad economy (late steel trap, no 5v, no 600w, you skip and delay a lot of manors etc...), and your timing isn't even good. You could have the same amount of units while having 5 more vills, which would of course be a lot better.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

gibson wrote:
come on this is just some random master sergeant, no need to be so arrogant and assume everyone needs a pr 40 build christ

Well yes, but why would you post a pr14 build? It just makes no sense. Either play without build orders (which is fine under pr26), or with a good one. Why would you bother learning a strat if this strat is suboptimal? Tell me.
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
gibson wrote:

Well yes, but why would you post a pr14 build? It just makes no sense. Either play without build orders (which is fine under pr26), or with a good one. Why would you bother learning a strat if this strat is suboptimal? Tell me.

To learn?

You literally said you won't even bother telling him why the strategy isn't good. That's doesn't help anyone and certainly won't encourage him to improve. He is posting a lower-level build because it worked for him and he wants to share it. You don't need more reason.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

edeholland wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Show hidden quotes

To learn?

You literally said you won't even bother telling him why the strategy isn't good. That's doesn't help anyone and certainly won't encourage him to improve. He is posting a lower-level build because it worked for him and he wants to share it. You don't need more reason.

To learn you ask for help, you don't post a strat.
"Hi, I'm a beginner and I can't improve, can anyone give me a strat which would help me to improve?"
Austria supahons
Dragoon
ESO: supahons

Post by supahons »

Diarouga wrote:To learn you ask for help, you don't post a strat.
"Hi, I'm a beginner and I can't improve, can anyone give me a strat which would help me to improve?"
He just wanted to share his strategy ... it will certainly work against ms/2nd lt.

Make a beginner section on this forum then ;) - Just play like PR30+ won't help. You usually just have to send a continuous stream of units to beat PR <20. You forget that not everybody has a great macro/micro. The start is good, and if a player can't handle this - then it works. What's the average rank? 13/14? I think i've read this somewhere here.
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

We aren't making a beginner section because it would 1) make a bigger gap between lower-level and higher-level players and 2) there isn't any need because it's not like the strategy section has 20 new threads each day and 3) it would be impossible to determine what should be posted where.

However I do agree a recorded game is needed to really judge this strategy and see how you can implement it.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

supahons wrote:
He just wanted to share his strategy ... it will certainly work against ms/2nd lt.

Make a beginner section on this forum then ;) - Just play like PR30+ won't help. You usually just have to send a continuous stream of units to beat PR <20. You forget that not everybody has a great macro/micro. The start is good, and if a player can't handle this - then it works. Whats the average rank? 13/14? I think i've read this somewhere here.

It will work vs ms/lt because you don't need strats at this level.

My point now is that the point of following a build order is to use a strategy which was created by top players, and which is good in order to get an edge in the middle game.
For some players it's boring or frustrating because it goes against their creativity, but in this case they should play as they feel. Following a bad build order is dumb, you'll get a bad middle game while spending time to focus on a build order...
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
gibson wrote:

i assume he posted a pr 14 bo cause he's pr 14? Just quit with the elitist bullshit. If you aren't gonna say anything positive don't say anything at all. If it's a "high" level player than go for it but this guy is clearly not and isn't super active on the forums so either help him improve or don't do anything at all. It's posts like yours that make new and noob players feel unwelcome. Not everyone no life nerded and try harded the game for a year like you did. Some people enjoy playing casually and are content with being average. So let them be and stop being a prick.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

@MaJoOorchEf_GaZa you should post some recs to shut up the haters.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

gibson wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Show hidden quotes

i assume he posted a pr 14 bo cause he's pr 14? Just quit with the elitist bullshit. If you aren't gonna say anything positive don't say anything at all. If it's a "high" level player than go for it but this guy is clearly not and isn't super active on the forums so either help him improve or don't do anything at all. It's posts like yours that make new and noob players feel unwelcome. Not everyone no life nerded and try harded the game for a year like you did. Some people enjoy playing casually and are content with being average. So let them be and stop being a prick.

You totally missed my point again.
A pr14 bo makes 0 sense. It's just bad, and not helpful.
I'm sure the guy who posted it wanted to share his experience and help, but it doesn't help, sorry.

I'm totally fine with people who play casually, but just don't write strategies then.

It's like someone who makes a post to explain that 1+1=3, it's going to be a waste of time for people who know it's wrong (and see, we're arguing about it), and it's misleading for new players.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
gibson wrote:
Show hidden quotes

I'm sure the guy who posted it wanted to share his experience and help, but it doesn't help, sorry.

I'm totally fine with people who play casually, but just don't write strategies then.

It's like someone who makes a post to explain that 1+1=3, it's going to be a waste of time for people who know it's wrong (and see, we're arguing about it), and it's misleading for new players.
And you're just wrong again. First of all your original post in this thread contributed literally nothing. Everyone who was good enough for that bo to not be helpful knew it wasn't good and that bo would help someone pr15ish improve. Not only that but you did it in a dickish way. It's literally nothing like saying 1+1=3. Literally not in anyway. Like absolutely 0. That's an objective fact. Literally nothing about aoe3 strategy objective. The only reason it's wasting my time is because you decided to be an absolute twat. So I'll ask you again, stop being a fucking dick head and let casual players be casual players in peace.
Musketeer

gibson wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Show hidden quotes

And you're just wrong again. First of all your original post in this thread contributed literally nothing. Everyone who was good enough for that bo to not be helpful knew it wasn't good and that bo would help someone pr15ish improve. Not only that but you did it in a dickish way. It's literally nothing like saying 1+1=3. Literally not in anyway. Like absolutely 0. That's an objective fact. Literally nothing about aoe3 strategy objective. The only reason it's wasting my time is because you decided to be an absolute twat. So I'll ask you again, stop being a fucking dick head and let casual players be casual players in peace.

guys please stop fighting on that BO I know i'm a noob and making units is my problem I feel if it's my problem other players could have that same problem and I use it as a solution so maybe its helpful for them as well. my aim is never about hurting a pro like diarouga or GArja.
Musketeer

BTW when I started aoe3 I texted every Pro in aoe3 only "Mitoe replay me and really helps me" all other feels its a perfect way to waste time to replay me and know if I make a good post on ESOC forum there inner Pros are wake up and know they are never wasting their time (and try to make sense with the help of 1 + 1 = 3) how good pros we have in aoe3 only "Mitoe is a good guy" all others are just noob killers.
Musketeer

[Armag] diarouga wrote:2:45 is the standard age up time, unless you have gold+no food start (ie 1 time out of 5 or something).
This strategy is bad because you'll have a bad economy (late steel trap, no 5v, no 600w, you skip and delay a lot of manors etc...), and your timing isn't even good. You could have the same amount of units while having 5 more vills, which would of course be a lot better.

OK let's make a race I gonna make 20 muskets and 5 huss in my way you go with your own Pro way we will see who can train them faster with British civ I'll post my timing record in this post you have to post your. agree?
Switzerland ChewSick
Dragoon
ESO: chusik

Post by ChewSick »

@MaJoOorchEf_GaZa
Thanks for the share, it's cool to see people not just copying some random ass builds. Looking forward to playing against you, you're gonna love the Aklak build btw... :)
Musketeer

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
edeholland wrote:
Show hidden quotes

To learn?

To learn you ask for help, you don't post a strat.

Diarouga I did that but you never replayed me I never text just you I sended a help message to H20, aiz11, loard-rapheel and all other pros whom I have seen on youtube or on twitch but I never get any replay coz you guys are Pros and you never want to communicate with noobs, just like you did today " Sorry to say that, but that's bad, and I won't even bother to say why ". who do you think you are? just play against H20 we'll see what you can do. noob killer
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

diarouga must be fun at parties
Image Image Image
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

What's the point of anythinggggg if you're not trying to become the bessssst.
Musketeer

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
supahons wrote:

Make a beginner section on this forum then ;) - Just play like PR30+ won't help. You usually just have to send a continuous stream of units to beat PR <20. You forget that not everybody has a great macro/micro. The start is good, and if a player can't handle this - then it works. Whats the average rank? 13/14? I think i've read this somewhere here.

My point now is that the point of following a build order is to use a strategy which was created by top players, and which is good in order to get an edge in the middle game.
For some players it's boring or frustrating because it goes against their creativity, but in this case they should play as they feel. Following a bad build order is dumb, you'll get a bad middle game while spending time to focus on a build order...

Diarouga if you told you " if H20 play with Spanish civ you play with ottoman and use 3vills, 700F, 600F, 5Jan, 3huss and you gonna won that game " would you believe? it's also a PR 14 players BO I see in most of the streams people laughing on players who used 700F and 600F shipment coz food is the fastest gather resource you have to ship wood or coin instead of food. but I see that on youtube H20 vs loardrapheel rapheel use this BO and won a round of ESOC final tournament game. you are a pro but still, you don't know that only BO never gonna make you won a game there is a certain way behind it to use that BO and then you can win a final round of ESOC tournament with 14pr BO.
Musketeer

gibson wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Show hidden quotes

thank you gibson I love you :D
Musketeer

ChewSick wrote:@MaJoOorchEf_GaZa
Thanks for the share, it's cool to see people not just copying some random ass builds. Looking forward to playing against you, you're gonna love the Aklak build btw... :)

we'll play on next Sunday and I'll post a record about this BO as well but who is Aklak I have never seen his channel or tournament. what is his BO?
Musketeer

MaJoOorchEf_GaZa wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Diarouga if I told you " if H20 play with Spanish civ you play with ottoman and use 3vills, 700F, 600F, 5Jan, 3huss and you gonna won that game " would you believe? it's also a PR 14 players BO I see in most of the streams people laughing on players who used 700F and 600F shipment coz food is the fastest gather resource you have to ship wood or coin instead of food. but I see that on youtube H20 vs loardrapheel rapheel use this BO and won a round of ESOC final tournament game. you are a pro but still, you don't know that only BO never gonna make you won a game there is a certain way behind it to use that BO and then you can win a final round of ESOC tournament with 14pr BO.