my stragety for iraquois

Nambia Good_Goyim
Crossbow
ESO: Good_Goyim

my stragety for iraquois

Post by Good_Goyim »

im got warcheifs expansion recentely.... verry fun good civs . OP potential for stragetys! :hmm: have won menny gmes.
this stragety is for iqoirois civization. i will explaintion.

1ts card is 5 beers. u get 5 beers too find explorer treasure that increase maximam hitpoints of warcheif... importent for further stragety! :ohmy:
make fire pit with you travois. and putt 3 vils on gift experince dance.. you will need meny cards for this stragety.
u make til 17 vills for age up. this isverry important number . 17 vils!!! or not work and select fast age up and travios age up men. u wil have age up in 5 mins. now come the backbone of stragety. YOU WILL SEND TOWN DESTRAYER CARD!!! use town destrayer and your 5 beers to haress enemy base. beers have small multipler for villies but you can enclosure them with beers and war cheif and destray the vils. use war cheif to kill enemey houses and market.

it very stealth cause explorer ususally do no siege damage. use your age up travios to make forward base WAR HUT!!!

use WAR HUT to build igorois mohawks.. they have no counter only sekret counter skirms... if u facing skirms put mohawks in MELEE and they will death... :grin: .

3t card is warcheif buff card so can make wolfs.
4t card is extentively fortfactions for more WAR HUTS ... next sent structure dance for if you start lossing ... then spam your base with WAR HUTS AND TURTEL.
5t card is CREE ALLIES you must gathering 500g first... CREE ALLIES are fake skirmashers verry good... they counter musks :blush: .

use this stragety to counter port german french jap chinese soux astecs ... it not work vs dutsch... TOO MANY SKIRMS AND RUYTERS. when you are in need you must press BIG BUTTON.

[redacted]

i beaten master sergs+ wth this stat.. .and im onley sergent :hehe:
sarry englisch is my first language

discuss in this thred.. hope it help.
Turkey HUMMAN
Lancer
ESO: HUMMAN

Re: my stragety for iraquois

Post by HUMMAN »

Looks like 5 beers are indeed much :D
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor
ESO: Butifle

Post by Googol »

HUMMAN wrote:Looks like 5 beers are indeed much :D

More like 5 bottles of vodka.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

This strat is shit. (I love to say that)
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:This strat is shit. (I love to say that)

Youre just a hater, this is a perfect strat for people with your level of experience
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
Nambia Good_Goyim
Crossbow

Post by Good_Goyim »

here are decks:
https://imgur.com/a/V6yVF6W

have fun owning :)
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

hmm, that strategy is like nothing I have ever seen before. Always fun to look at off-meta strategies ;) thank you @Good_Goyim
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

This guy is just a troll, he even has rams in his deck Kappa
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:This guy is just a troll, he even has rams in his deck Kappa

could very well be :hehe:
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
Korea South Vinyanyérë
Retired Contributor
Donator 06
ESO: duolckrad, Kuvira
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by Vinyanyérë »

Oh, is ditissparta back in action? I've been waiting years to learn about a sequel to the legendary strategy for duthc.
duck
:mds:
imo
Bhutan jgals
Lancer
ESO: OstiferButthole

Post by jgals »

sounds like something i used to do when I was a private and learned that the reason i was always losing with iro was going farm and trying to use shooting house and great house cards
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

Vinyanenya wrote:Oh, is ditissparta back in action? I've been waiting years to learn about a sequel to the legendary strategy for duthc.

What's this Dutch strat you're talking about duck?
Bhutan jgals
Lancer

Post by jgals »

Good_Goyim wrote:here are decks:

i mean obviously u usually dont need the water cards, tbh i dont think ive ever played a game above PR15 where i sent iro water cards , save for the occasional 4 canoes to harass fishbooms or privateers. bears can be situationally good, i used to send team 4 bears in age 2 when rushing and they deal with mass bow or skirt pretty well, but its not really worth it tbh. 5 vil 6 tomo or 7 aenna are better in team. 4 Kanya gonna be better 1v1 any day than 5 bears. High chief is also kind of a waste, because rather than getting say 6.7 aenna for free or 4 cav u are gettin the ability to spend a lot of food for a mediocre pet animal. They are good vs lb tho. Take it from me you are never going to win as iro turtling unless you are livestock booming. Soforget about that unless you are on a map with tons of herdables and have those cards EDIT: or unless you are a complete troll shit head trying for an infinite mantlet heavy fortifications FI
Nambia Good_Goyim
Crossbow

Post by Good_Goyim »

jgals wrote:
Good_Goyim wrote:here are decks:

i mean obviously u usually dont need the water cards, tbh i dont think ive ever played a game above PR15 where i sent iro water cards , save for the occasional 4 canoes to harass fishbooms or privateers. bears can be situationally good, i used to send team 4 bears in age 2 when rushing and they deal with mass bow or skirt pretty well, but its not really worth it tbh. 5 vil 6 tomo or 7 aenna are better in team. 4 Kanya gonna be better 1v1 any day than 5 bears. High chief is also kind of a waste, because rather than getting say 6.7 aenna for free or 4 cav u are gettin the ability to spend a lot of food for a mediocre pet animal. They are good vs lb tho. Take it from me you are never going to win as iro turtling unless you are livestock booming. Soforget about that unless you are on a map with tons of herdables and have those cards EDIT: or unless you are a complete troll shit head trying for an infinite mantlet heavy fortifications FI

5 beers are better then team 4 beers ... they are age 2 lol..... u take water card for when there is water on map ... verry good eco dvantage
Nambia Good_Goyim
Crossbow

Post by Good_Goyim »

not constractive critism wtf!!!! plz positivety in thred. no flameing
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

Good_Goyim wrote:5 beers are better then team 4 beers

No way I always have some beers for my bros and they love me for it
Nepal Knyron
Crossbow
ESO: Knyron

Post by Knyron »

What
No Flag stronk
Skirmisher

Post by stronk »

Iraq civilization?

Pretty sure it's a troll tho
give that guy a manual
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor
ESO: Butifle

Post by Googol »

stronk wrote:Iraq civilization?

Pretty sure it's a troll tho

Next strategy will be for ISIS
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

DITISSPARTA you legend?
Bhutan jgals
Lancer

Post by jgals »

You know for all the noobery going on in this post it reminded me of when I was a major civ lamer, In the sense that I used to rush the shit out of people mercilessly in this post inspired me to remake my old deck. I have been too concerned with the opinion of others cow booming in team games cow booming in team games and FFING as well to show that I was not just a civ lamer... The the high chief has been reborn and his deck reconstructed...the era of the B.B. rush has come again . First game testing the strategy? GG in under 10 min, won all subsequent games without trouble. Capt here I come
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

jgals wrote:You know for all the noobery going on in this post it reminded me of when I was a major civ lamer, In the sense that I used to rush the shit out of people mercilessly in this post inspired me to remake my old deck. I have been too concerned with the opinion of others cow booming in team games cow booming in team games and FFING as well to show that I was not just a civ lamer... The the high chief has been reborn and his deck reconstructed...the era of the B.B. rush has come again . First game testing the strategy? GG in under 10 min, won all subsequent games without trouble. Capt here I come

You improved but your first posts on ESOC kinda looked like that one tbh. You used to argue with top players that Iro was a bad civ for stupid reasons.
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by Sargsyan »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
jgals wrote:You know for all the noobery going on in this post it reminded me of when I was a major civ lamer, In the sense that I used to rush the shit out of people mercilessly in this post inspired me to remake my old deck. I have been too concerned with the opinion of others cow booming in team games cow booming in team games and FFING as well to show that I was not just a civ lamer... The the high chief has been reborn and his deck reconstructed...the era of the B.B. rush has come again . First game testing the strategy? GG in under 10 min, won all subsequent games without trouble. Capt here I come

You improved but your first posts on ESOC kinda looked like that one tbh. You used to argue with top players that Iro was a bad civ for stupid reasons.

Iraq is bad becuze they dont have team cheap priests card tbh, that sux
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

Writing bad English can be pretty hard
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by Sargsyan »

edeholland wrote:Writing bad English can be pretty hard

No it its not that hard to bee henost, i wouldve said its fan