For who is looking for best noob strategy

Portugal Kazamkikaz
Dragoon
ESO: Kazamkikaz

For who is looking for best noob strategy

Post by Kazamkikaz »

i want let this noob strategy for who want see a noob micro and noob game :devil:
https://youtu.be/5_j1xcwau-I

I remade this and with 400w start i built another TP in transition and age'd up with 400w, so i didnt send 700w only church card after 700c but i sent 3 vills so was better. With 2 TP my shipments in age 3 was faster and my cannons arrived at 6:32 instead of 7:00 but have to walk to enemy base from my base, i think if i found some wood treasure for second tp could be better cause i could build it sooner and not use VS for wood but i had to collect that 100w.
My Youtube channel

"If you can't win the fight
don't take the fight"-Aizamk 2016
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor
ESO: Butifle

Re: For who is looking for best noob strategy

Post by Googol »

Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

wow the musketjr playing aoe again!
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

it seems like a fake.
Turkey HUMMAN
Lancer
ESO: HUMMAN

Post by HUMMAN »

at min 7.00 15 jan 2 falcs good timing.

I would suggest, after 8 jan shipment make rax and upgrade veterancy instead of making houses. Also thinking about church card, i wonder if it is good to send 1k wood church jans + 2 falcs afterwards. Timing will be 50 s later but in transition you will make rax and make more jans. So smoother afterwards. Thinking in shipment wise assuming you go for mosque anyway church card + 1k wood is same as 2 fortress age shipment (8 jan + 7 jan) plus you send 1 shipment earlier in colonial.
Portugal Kazamkikaz
Dragoon
ESO: Kazamkikaz

Post by Kazamkikaz »

HUMMAN wrote:at min 7.00 15 jan 2 falcs good timing.

I would suggest, after 8 jan shipment make rax and upgrade veterancy instead of making houses. Also thinking about church card, i wonder if it is good to send 1k wood church jans + 2 falcs afterwards. Timing will be 50 s later but in transition you will make rax and make more jans. So smoother afterwards. Thinking in shipment wise assuming you go for mosque anyway church card + 1k wood is same as 2 fortress age shipment (8 jan + 7 jan) plus you send 1 shipment earlier in colonial.

U right i just stop thinking when he lost his tc :devil:
This strategy is to make good damage with 2 cannons 1 to 2 min earlier than make slow 4 huss age up with 2 cannon as second shipment in age 3, so no delay for eco (that is why i didnt send 3 vills so sad) or to make jan from rax cause i use 700w +300 from trees for 15 jan from church.
About 1kw, if u age and send 1kw first your 2 cannon will delay much more than 50 sec cause you have to wait 40 sec to go fortress and about 30 sec to 1kw arrive.

I made some homes to get enough pop for next shipment 7 jan, i could invested in veteran upgrade between 8 jan and 7 jan cards,that could be insane, when i kill homes fast and other builds with cannons, my xp will blow up so next cards will be not problem.
My wish is make this timing be fast like this but to send at least 3 vills or make some jan from rax even if is 5 to add to 15 +8 jan
My Youtube channel

"If you can't win the fight
don't take the fight"-Aizamk 2016