4 Team games troll strategies

Portugal Kazamkikaz
Dragoon
ESO: Kazamkikaz

4 Team games troll strategies

Post by Kazamkikaz »

You must know it for troll purpose, so don't come say doesn't work, no eco or " i like to say it is shit strategy"
Bonus
0) (Not troll strategy) Team: #OTTO AND INDIA FAST FREE VILL PRODUTION
Note: otto vills is trained each 48 seconds.
This works better on EP since mosque fast vill prodution upgrade is cheaper (millet system train time -5 seconds, Koprulu Viziers another -5 sec and Abbasid Market vill train time -8 sec) now with all upgrade train time is 30 sec
* India send Team Medicine (Villagers train 15% faster)
Result: Otto Villagers trained on each 25,5 seconds (normal vills train each 25 sec, CDB each 29, russian 3 vill in 53 sec)
With Jesuit improvement Christian Schools (vill train 15% faster available in age 3 cost 100w, 100c) if you are in Borneo, Indochina and Honshu maps you can get free vills as Otto in every 21,7 seconds WOW :santa:

1) 4V4 teammates with :India, China, Spain and German #FREE INDIA's STABLE AND BARRACK SPAM
* India send age 2 card Mughal Architecture (-20% w cost for every buildings expect wonders)
* China send age 1 Team Art of War card (-30% Stables,Caravansai,Barrack,War Academy, -10% War Hut,Noble's Hut,Blockhouse)
* Spain and German send age 1 Team Cheap Barrack and Stable card respectively (-50%w cost)

Make the math for India (-20%-30%-50%=-100%), Spain can build rax per 40w, german build stable per 40w as well and china build war academy per 40w.
Now just send Battlefield Construction and sepoys can spam free caravansais and barracks everywhere in the map.

2) Teammates: China, India and Japan: #FORT SHRINE
* India send TEAM Improved Buildings age 1 card (25% HP for all mates buildings)
* China send TEAM Provincial Administration age 1 card (house and longhouse +50%HP; Villages, manors and shrines 33%HP also +5 to +20 population for each "house")
* Japan send Improved Buildings (40% HP for buildings)

Making the math we have 1600 HP (basic shrine HP) + 25% + 33% + 40%= 3168 shrine HP
Now i want see crazy people taking exposed shrines down :uglylol:

3) Team : Dutch, India and German #FORT BANK BOOM
* India send team improved buildings;
* Dutch send improved buildings and Dutch East India Company (-15% food and wood cost for banks and +100% HP);
* German send TEAM Teutonic Town Center (50% TC attack and 30% HP).
Results:
Bank: 4000 Basic HP + 100% + 25%+40%= 14 600 HP without india card is 13 600 HP
Town Center 6500 Basic HP + 40%+ 25%+30% = 12 675 HP
Who gonna win Dutch now :huh: :ugly:

4) French & Japan : #SUPER CDB
If you are in a map with Nootka settlement TP it's better, you can research Nootka Bark Clothing up (125 w 125 c 50% Vill HP)
* French upgrade vill HP at market (great coat 35% vill HP), send Pioneers and Wilderness Warfare (65% + 20% vill HP)
* Japan send Team Pioneers (+35% vill HP)

Math 180 hp + 35%+65%+20%+35%= 459 with nootka upgrade is 549 HP for CDB
So just use CDB as tank infantry :kinggreen:
My Youtube channel

"If you can't win the fight
don't take the fight"-Aizamk 2016
United States of America charlemango
Musketeer
ESO: 2ndLastKnight

Re: 3 Team games troll strategies

Post by charlemango »

With Otto teammate you can feed for a super fast revolt.
Germany japanesegeneral
Lancer
ESO: JapaneseGeneral

Re: 4 Team games troll strategies

Post by japanesegeneral »

Those are great synergies but bad strategies.
6 petards a day keep the doctor away.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

China+spain, go ger consulate, send infantry cards, and get free resources as China!
No Flag stronk
Skirmisher

Post by stronk »

Is it realy -100% cost for india? Are they rly free?
give that guy a manual
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

Playing against India I always expect wonders.
Pay more attention to detail.
Portugal Kazamkikaz
Dragoon

Post by Kazamkikaz »

stronk wrote:Is it realy -100% cost for india? Are they rly free?

99% sure (i will test it) cause this cards are all different, when 2 guys in 1 team have 1 same team card only one can send it, but this cards are specfically different things, is like, example you have team 5 % hp for all army and your mate has 15 % hp for infantry so your mate will hv infantry hp with +20%.

As u can see spanish card is specifically for rax, german for stable, india for all buildings and china is for all military bases expect artilhery foundry and this cards have specific percentages, so amazingly is 100% free, I tested with otto but i was just spam rax and stable per 200w and 100w with jan (battlefield construction) in some team MUs so wasn't that OP cause i couldn't mass jan,
but with India is other conversation cause you don't need extra vill on wood for free stable and rax so you will be not in trouble trying mass sepoys
My Youtube channel

Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

I believe the percentages are multiplicative, not additive. Stacking all of those cards would result in (0.8 * 0.7 * 0.5) = 0.28, so 28% of the original cost. A barracks would be 56w, which is still not that significant since it's not like you can support building units from more than two barracks when you send these cards. Essentially what you're doing is sending one card each to save 150w instead of just sending a shipment worth ~700 resources.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:I believe the percentages are multiplicative, not additive. Stacking all of those cards would result in (0.8 * 0.7 * 0.5) = 0.28, so 28% of the original cost. A barracks would be 56w, which is still not that significant since it's not like you can support building units from more than two barracks when you send these cards. Essentially what you're doing is sending one card each to save 150w instead of just sending a shipment worth ~700 resources.

Im pretty sure it's additive, everything in AOE3 is off base
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

Soo question: If you somehow got sometjing to have a negative cost, what would happen? Would the game actually give u resources?
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

ovi12 wrote:Soo question: If you somehow got sometjing to have a negative cost, what would happen? Would the game actually give u resources?

This happened in EU4 when an update allowed you to gain more than 100% off. It was an oversight but it worked and gave you resources. Whether it'd work in aoe3 depends entirely on how the game handles mathematics.
Portugal Kazamkikaz
Dragoon

Post by Kazamkikaz »

ovi12 wrote:Soo question: If you somehow got sometjing to have a negative cost, what would happen? Would the game actually give u resources?

I tested this before with hack and it give you resources LOL
My Youtube channel

Malaysia Aizamk
Pro Player
ESOC WarChiefs Classic 2017

Post by Aizamk »

I do seem to recall ES patching an exploit where you could do precisely this.
oranges.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

According to my formerly ESOC advisor™-now-rebranded-into-Retired Contributor sources, the bonuses are additive. Still, you'd be looking at building a slow-building wall while wasting four shipments.
Portugal Kazamkikaz
Dragoon

Post by Kazamkikaz »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:I believe the percentages are multiplicative, not additive. Stacking all of those cards would result in (0.8 * 0.7 * 0.5) = 0.28, so 28% of the original cost. A barracks would be 56w, which is still not that significant since it's not like you can support building units from more than two barracks when you send these cards. Essentially what you're doing is sending one card each to save 150w instead of just sending a shipment worth ~700 resources.

It is additive 0,8 is 80% right ? so should be 80%+ 70%+50% =200% but let me tell u about russian cards :TEAM Dueling School 25% fast train for infa; Fencing School infantry train 40% faster, with church Standing Army upgrade 25%. In case is multiplicative so should be 25%x40%x25%=0,025=2,5% How russia will make instantly army ? but if is additive will be 40%+25%+25%=90% faster

Because it is free you just focus your vills to food and coin to mass sepoys every where and they keeping massing barracks every where with battlefield construction card in seconds hunts of opponents in seconds mines etc, the map will be completely yours
My Youtube channel

Portugal Kazamkikaz
Dragoon

Post by Kazamkikaz »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:According to my formerly ESOC advisor™-now-rebranded-into-Retired Contributor sources, the bonuses are additive. Still, you'd be looking at building a slow-building wall while wasting four shipments.

LOL wasting 4 shipments? every teammates just use 1 shipment for each respectively cards (you specifically will not waste 4 shipments), and you won't build walls with raxs and stable, you will spam the map with your colour :devil: sepoys just keep building things while vills gather resource for more sepoys, got it ?
My Youtube channel

France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

ovi12 wrote:

Im pretty sure it's additive, everything in AOE3 is off base

Yes pretty much everything is additive. I can only think of the golden pavillion or the aura stuff (unction, daimyo, warchief boosts, teepees...) being multiplicative. Which is btw why these are usually stronger than regular upgrades.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Portugal Kazamkikaz
Dragoon

Post by Kazamkikaz »

Kaiserklein wrote:Yes pretty much everything is additive. I can only think of the golden pavillion or the aura stuff (unction, daimyo, warchief boosts, teepees...) being multiplicative. Which is btw why these are usually stronger than regular upgrades.

But decimal multiplication is less than the addition of decimals, so i don't know what you mean with this thing (daimyo etc) are strongest than normal card upgrades or military bases up.
My Youtube channel

France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

If your units already have 150% of their base attack, and you bring a daymio (10% boost), they will now be at 165% (150% + 10% x 150%) of their base attack, and not 160% (150% + 10%). So this kind of boost multiplies with the other upgrades, while regular upgrades just add on top of each other.
Another way to see it is that the daymio boosts the current stats, while regular upgrades boost the base stats.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Portugal Kazamkikaz
Dragoon

Post by Kazamkikaz »

Kaiserklein wrote:If your units already have 150% of their base attack, and you bring a daymio (10% boost), they will now be at 165% (150% + 10% x 150%) of their base attack, and not 160% (150% + 10%). So this kind of boost multiplies with the other upgrades, while regular upgrades just add on top of each other.
Another way to see it is that the daymio boosts the current stats, while regular upgrades boost the base stats.

Nice, i didn't know about that, it is great.
My Youtube channel

No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

Kazamkikaz wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:Yes pretty much everything is additive. I can only think of the golden pavillion or the aura stuff (unction, daimyo, warchief boosts, teepees...) being multiplicative. Which is btw why these are usually stronger than regular upgrades.

But decimal multiplication is less than the addition of decimals, so i don't know what you mean with this thing (daimyo etc) are strongest than normal card upgrades or military bases up.

But it's not really decimal multiplication, it's multiplication by 1.decimal . For example, if you have 10% and 20% upgrades multiplicatively, the result is

(base * 1.1) * 1.2 = base ( 1.32)

while additively you have

base + base * .1 + base * .2 = base (1.3)
Austria supahons
Dragoon
ESO: supahons

Post by supahons »

nice, at least sb hasn't forgotten the fun ;)

troll turtle:

* cree cdb + china + advanced fortifications + blockhouse wagon --> and you can build 7 blockhouses with china xD
* the otto 2 tower card can unlock towers for the team
Portugal Kazamkikaz
Dragoon

Post by Kazamkikaz »

supahons wrote:nice, at least sb hasn't forgotten the fun ;)

troll turtle:

* cree cdb + china + advanced fortifications + blockhouse wagon --> and you can build 7 blockhouses with china xD

Blockhouse wagon for china, from consulate ?
My Youtube channel

Portugal Kazamkikaz
Dragoon

Re: 3 Team games troll strategies

Post by Kazamkikaz »

charlemango wrote:With Otto teammate you can feed for a super fast revolt.

:o what a good idea give otto resource to be in age 4 at 8 min
My Youtube channel

Austria supahons
Dragoon
ESO: supahons

Post by supahons »

Kazamkikaz wrote:
supahons wrote:nice, at least sb hasn't forgotten the fun ;)

troll turtle:

Blockhouse wagon for china, from consulate ?