Post by deleted_user0 »

you shouldn't be taking treasures when trying stuff to be fair lol
France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01
ESO: bwinner

Re: Iroquois water boom

Post by bwinner »

somppukunkku wrote:you shouldn't be taking treasures when trying stuff to be fair lol

It's true that I took a bit too many OP tresures here^^ But I guess it makes up for the fact I suck very hard at macroing^^
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

But the point is that you can't objectively compare different builds if taking treasures. That's why it would be better if nobody is taking them to make a fair comparison between builds.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

8 min age 3, no treasures (sucked, was missing a bit exp for insta 5 vills)

40 vills, 14 boats on +40% ups = 45.6 vills (but could insta que 30% up more), market with HD, TP. Age 2 transformed to war hut for terms of reality.
First try so shitty macro and so on. Don't remember how was exactly but should be a card available for age 3.
France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01

Post by bwinner »

Interesting.
I tried again without tres, I was slower, but still 7:30. Though I don't have this fishing upgrade. Does it worth 30s ? I don't think so honnestly.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

You mean +25% card or 15% up? How many vills are you? It depends on also ur eco, not only time.
France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01

Post by bwinner »

somppukunkku wrote:You mean +25% card or 15% up? How many vills are you? It depends on also ur eco, not only time.

The 25% card. I didn't pay attention, but since I didn't vut vils, that's probably just the upgrade that I am missing
Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

Post by Mitoe »

somppukunkku wrote:you shouldn't be taking treasures when trying stuff to be fair lol

I usually always take the starting treasures + 1 more reasonable treasure. It's very rare that I play a game and don't get at least that much.
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Post by yemshi »

Worst case is always a good condition to test things though. I think that not taking treasures is a decent exchange if your opponent doesn't do anything.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Taking around 100 res of treasures sounds fair, it just makes the experiment more realistic. You'll get that every game anyway, if not more.
What your opponent would do to disrupt your build is another story.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01

Post by bwinner »

Thing is tresures matter for the age 1 while opposent aggression matter for latter, so if you test something in age 1 you should probably take a reasonable amount. Either you could conclude a market is never good or smg.
Bhutan jgals
Lancer
ESO: OstiferButthole

Post by jgals »

After thousands of games as Iroqois I am afraid I have to say that this strategy sounds like absolute shite. I can hardly see a sitatuion when Iro would ever take a "fish boom" as the best strategy, if it is even possible. The only possible way I can see this being useful is as Garja noted (on a no TP map)… but then are there really any no TP maps that also have water? I don't actually think so.

anyway, if you want to do an economic semi FF 600 wood before age up to fortress might be cool for a few boats. I just feel like it is always better to spend the wood on other things and send other cards than fish related.
France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01

Post by bwinner »

Thanks for illuminating us from your Infinite pr15 knowledges @jgals
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Lol
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

stfu bwinner, he has a medal
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
France P i k i l i c
Howdah
ESO: Pikilic
GameRanger ID: 7497456

Post by P i k i l i c »

Not Black_1er level though
Consider not the one who speaks the truth, but the truth that is said

:hmm: AoE logic :hmm:
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

summon @adderbrain5
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Nah, black_1er is the biggest troll ever lol.
Bhutan jgals
Lancer

Post by jgals »

Idk where you saw pr15. Check my 1v1 record if you want. Mb pr15 In team. By the way, fuck you. Being under pr35 doesn’t mean you know nothing about the game.

Edit: if one of the main benefits of spending way too much time on a game that gives you absolutely nothing is to be able to make fun of people like me well I guess I support the game enough to allow that. To be honest though if I spend as much time with this game as you I’ll probably be 10 PR higher I’m not even going to rule out that I couldn’t be one V1 right now . and low-key you were all jealous of my metal you all wish that you had represented your civilization as much as I had with something to show for it. You can pretend that you wouldnt care about something as petty as a digital metal but you cared about this game enough to get to a high PR so that argument doesn’t r ally work. Who is man enough to admit that they wish they had a gold medal for their favorite civ come on! Just spit it out

But actually do you have any argument to what I even said about this post because people agree with it and t is accurate or are you just going to bash me for having smurf pr. If you want this to be an elite group make it a closed site, if you want to be an elite maybe go get a degree or certificate in something that matters m8 cuz is a game and everyone who plays and has fun is entitled to an opinion especially since my opinion that this strat is so shit it’s probably a troll is accurate

If all I get for caring about my PR is The respect of this siteand not being able to find games I’ll pass. Last time PR mattered in this game was when H20 went to the gaming championships. Long live the god king of aoe3
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Yes I'm jealous of your medal
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

To be fair the last time pr mattered is every time there is a ESOC tourney with a pr limit.
Aside from that I can agree.
Image Image Image
France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01

Post by bwinner »

I don't even want to answer this, but you are just getting ridiculous here @jgals
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Noone cares about rating here tbh. We of course care about our aoe3 level since, as you pointed out, we all spent a huge amount of time playing this game, and we're on this forum to talk about strat, so being good at the game matters.

Anyway, since aoe3 is pretty easy mechanically, anyone can get very high (p35+) by just having a good game knowledge, especially with iro on the RE lol. If you're only pr15, it's just because you don't have this game knowledge because, as you said, you didn't spend enough time thinking about the game.
I know that you aren't going to change, but if you want an advice, try to learn from the people who are better than you, because you have a lot to learn, and you will improve eventually. If you don't want to improve, that's fine too, but then don't claim that you're the best because you got a gold medal lol.
Bhutan jgals
Lancer

Post by jgals »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:Noone cares about rating here tbh. We of course care about our aoe3 level since, as you pointed out, we all spent a huge amount of time playing this game, and we're on this forum to talk about strat, so being good at the game matters.

Anyway, since aoe3 is pretty easy mechanically, anyone can get very high (p35+) by just having a good game knowledge, especially with iro on the RE lol. If you're only pr15, it's just because you don't have this game knowledge because, as you said, you didn't spend enough time thinking about the game.
I know that you aren't going to change, but if you want an advice, try to learn from the people who are better than you, because you have a lot to learn, and you will improve eventually. If you don't want to improve, that's fine too, but then don't claim that you're the best because you got a gold medal lol.

lmao diarouga I am not pr 15
Bhutan jgals
Lancer

Post by jgals »

Kaiserklein wrote:Yes I'm jealous of your medal

because he has admitted this I am today giving my medal to Kaiserklein since the meek and noob are beloved to him, and because he deserves it. Unfortunatley the only way is for me to give you my account. And for that I would need a new account, any PR level will do but fuly levelled home cities