fuly levelled home cities

XP Mod tho.

too lazy
Bhutan jgals
Lancer
ESO: OstiferButthole

Re: Iroquois water boom

Post by jgals »

back on the subject, I don't believe that its necessarily innacurate to take treasures. You at least have to factor that in for strong treasure taking civs like iroqois. For example on the Aztec Ceylon water boom you can depend on getting some of the medium wood treasures with 2-3 guardians to kickstart your water boom when other civs cant count on that. Also the XP from fighting the guardians is necessary to get both schooners out age 1, or 3 v and schooner if you don't believe the second schooners is good like many of you don't. So Idk about the treasure taking criticism. But still this is a shit boom
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

jgals wrote:back on the subject, I don't believe that its necessarily innacurate to take treasures. You at least have to factor that in for strong treasure taking civs like iroqois. For example on the Aztec Ceylon water boom you can depend on getting some of the medium wood treasures with 2-3 guardians to kickstart your water boom when other civs cant count on that. Also the XP from fighting the guardians is necessary to get both schooners out age 1, or 3 v and schooner if you don't believe the second schooners is good like many of you don't. So Idk about the treasure taking criticism. But still this is a shit boom

Wtf? Who said that taking treasures wasn't good lol?
The second schooner is indeed trash, it only saves you 20w, ie 400w (800 VS) if you make 20 boats. Thus to be worth, you'd need to make 20 boats in less than 4min, which is impossible in early game.
And no, this is not a shit boom, you have no clue.
Bhutan jgals
Lancer

Post by jgals »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
jgals wrote:back on the subject, I don't believe that its necessarily innacurate to take treasures. You at least have to factor that in for strong treasure taking civs like iroqois. For example on the Aztec Ceylon water boom you can depend on getting some of the medium wood treasures with 2-3 guardians to kickstart your water boom when other civs cant count on that. Also the XP from fighting the guardians is necessary to get both schooners out age 1, or 3 v and schooner if you don't believe the second schooners is good like many of you don't. So Idk about the treasure taking criticism. But still this is a shit boom

Wtf? Who said that taking treasures wasn't good lol?
The second schooner is indeed trash, it only saves you 20w, ie 400w (800 VS) if you make 20 boats. Thus to be worth, you'd need to make 20 boats in less than 4min, which is impossible in early game.
And no, this is not a shit boom, you have no clue.

France P i k i l i c
Howdah
ESO: Pikilic
GameRanger ID: 7497456

Post by P i k i l i c »

He's referring to the debate to take treasures or not for testing a strategy and tell the timings
Anyway @jgals, PR 15 or 10 or 20 (your real PR) doesnt matter, youre still a far worse player than bwinner and even better players who approved this build. Playing a civ thousands of times at PR 20 level doesnt allow you you judge a build from a guy who played the civ 100 times but at a much better level
Consider not the one who speaks the truth, but the truth that is said

:hmm: AoE logic :hmm:
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

jgals wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:Yes I'm jealous of your medal

because he has admitted this I am today giving my medal to Kaiserklein since the meek and noob are beloved to him, and because he deserves it. Unfortunatley the only way is for me to give you my account. And for that I would need a new account, any PR level will do but fuly levelled home cities

Omg the supreme acknowledgement
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Bhutan jgals
Lancer

Post by jgals »

P i k i l i c wrote:He's referring to the debate to take treasures or not for testing a strategy and tell the timings
Anyway @jgals, PR 15 or 10 or 20 (your real PR) doesnt matter, youre still a far worse player than bwinner and even better players who approved this build. Playing a civ thousands of times at PR 20 level doesnt allow you you judge a build from a guy who played the civ 100 times but at a much better level

yeah I know hes referring to that. and I maintain my point that since native civs are better at taking treasures for the purpose of testing boom you should factor for that.
Bhutan jgals
Lancer

Post by jgals »

Kaiserklein wrote:
jgals wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:Yes I'm jealous of your medal

because he has admitted this I am today giving my medal to Kaiserklein since the meek and noob are beloved to him, and because he deserves it. Unfortunatley the only way is for me to give you my account. And for that I would need a new account, any PR level will do but fuly levelled home cities

Omg the supreme acknowledgement

i'd take what i can get m8. even if this game should be more important than football, it's clearly not in most people's minds
France P i k i l i c
Howdah
ESO: Pikilic
GameRanger ID: 7497456

Post by P i k i l i c »

Lol jgals you didn't understand my post. In the 1st paragraph of my post I was talking to diarouga about you.
Then I talked to you in the 2nd paragraph so I mentioned you.
Consider not the one who speaks the truth, but the truth that is said

:hmm: AoE logic :hmm: