German age3 mercenaries cost more than 1kc

Portugal Kazamkikaz
Dragoon
ESO: Kazamkikaz

German age3 mercenaries cost more than 1kc

Post by Kazamkikaz »

Look at this crazy curiosity :lol: when you spend 1kc to ship a age3 german mercenaries card, you are losing alot resources, in other words for example 9 Black Riders cost 1000 resources (f, w or c)+ 1000c that you spend to ship it + 450 resource (that 3 ulhans u get for free)=2450 resources in age3 DAMN :o :shock: LOL :maniac: How much Ulhans can you make with 2450 resource ? :devilrazz:
Respect your money that you use to pay your mercenaries on the next game, that is it for today peace :chinese:
My Youtube channel

"If you can't win the fight
don't take the fight"-Aizamk 2016
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Re: German age3 mercenaries cost more than 1kc

Post by Kaiserklein »

Well, you get extra mercenaries, which is better than 3 free uhlans. That's why german merc shipments are stronger than regular ones.
For example, brits would pay a shipment + 1000g for 10 jaegers. On the other hand, germany also pays a shipment + 1000g for 10 jaegers, and then trades 3 uhlans for 3 jaegers, so 13 jaegers overall.
The same goes for black riders and hackapells. extra 3 jaegers / 2 BR / 2 hackapells >>> 3 free uhlans
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

9 black riders would cost 2430 coin if trained from a saloon, but this way you get them all at once and don't deplete your mines. Seems like a great deal to me.

It is basically a 1430 coin shipment that gives you a saloon wagon, enables black riders to be trained (9 times before the saloon self-destructs), and reduces their train time by 100%.
Pay more attention to detail.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Gendarme wrote:9 black riders would cost 2430 coin if trained from a saloon, but this way you get them all at once and don't deplete your mines. Seems like a great deal to me.

It is basically a 1430 coin shipment that gives you a saloon wagon, enables black riders to be trained (9 times before the saloon self-destructs), and reduces their train time by 100%.

This seems like a convoluted way to try to grasp how good it is
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

Hahaha
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Yeah I mean, when you ship cav for example, you don't say that you get a stable wagon and etc. Let's just say that 9 BR is great because germany doesn't have dragoons otherwise, and it's more value than 7 BR + 3 uhlans, which would be the expected shipment. And 13 jaegers is great because jaegers are a bit OP compared to regular skirms, and again it's better than 10 jaegers + 3 uhlans.

However obviously, shipping mercs is always a risk, since you delay your shipment by 20 seconds (mercs take 1 min to come instead of 40s) and you need to idle 1000g for at least 1 min 30 (at least 30 sec for gathering the 1000g + 1 min for the shipment to come). And it doesn't help with your coin mines situation either.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

What's the point of this thread? Germans get more mercs instead of more ulhans with their merc shipments. Nothing special to me.
Image Image Image
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

??? I totally send a covered wagon that self-destructs after training 3 coureurs for free and with 0 training time every game in Discovery Age.