I can hasz cowz plz?

Bhutan jgals
Lancer
ESO: OstiferButthole

I can hasz cowz plz?

Post by jgals »

Assume the following situation. You are in a three versus three with Japan India and Iroquois as your team. There are a lot of cows on the map. Japan obviously wants the cows India obviously wants the cows... and in this particular situation Iroquois has enough to build a TP and a house maybe with a little bit of chopping and use the wagon for a farm . Iroquois knows that his teammate want to play boomy. He might need the cows as a food source when Hunts run out in base. In some three V3‘s I’ve actually shipped Cowing cards with success after the initial map herdables fatten. Who in this situation should get the cows? Let’s simplify the issue a little more let’s say it’s just India and Japan competing for the cows who should get them then? Maybe India keep them for a little bit for XP and then give to Japan later for shrines?

A related question. Infantry 10% HP treasure who should take it Aztec Russia Iroquois Or British? All strong infantry civilizations. In my opinion it should be aztech because in the end game they’re fighting population will be 90 so they need their units to be a strong as possible to be strong On the battlefield. After that I would say Iroquois. But I am also wondering if Russia getting that treasure would make them super OP since their whole thing is their units are cheaper but 10% weaker. That would theoretically make their units as strong minus affects of cards. Also I think this could be a good treasure for China.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Re: Can Is hasz cowz plz?

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

China should get the cows, then India, then Japan, then the guy who's ready to build a livestock pen.
Your reasoning is flawed, if Aztecs has less population, then it means that the 10% boost affects them less than if they had a big army.
Anyway, if this also affects eagle warriors, then I'd say that Aztec should get it, because they'll have 90 eagle warriors, then Russia because of strel army, and then Iro.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Re: I can hasz cowz plz?

Post by Hazza54321 »

Give it to iro because their pen is up at 30 seconds so its ready by 7min with 500f
Germany Lukas_L99
Pro Player
Donator 01
ESO: Lukas_L99

Post by Lukas_L99 »

10% Inf HP treasure doesn't affect ERK or coyote cause those don't have the infantry tag.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

India should get 7 cows until they get first shipment. The rest should go to iro up to 10 cows. After 1st shipment, send to iro whatever you need to give iro 10 cows on the farm.

10% depends on whomever is gonna make most infantry units during the game. Especially a unit expected to tank. So i would probs give it to japan, india or otto if you get this tres early. But also iro if they tomahawk or brits or russ musk
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

Lukas_L99 wrote:ERK or coyote don't have the infantry tag.

My God seriously? I hate how after all these years I keep discovering basic shit
Vietnam duckzilla
Jaeger

Post by duckzilla »

10% inf treasure for russia. All improvements for their muskets are based on (their) vet. musks (which happens to be the standard age II musk of everyone else),. That means that they get +15hp instead of +12 and makes it a +12.5% hp treasure for russian musks.
Whatever is written above: this is no financial advice.

Beati pauperes spiritu.
Great Britain Horsemen
Jaeger

Post by Horsemen »

rsy wrote:

My God seriously? I hate how after all these years I keep discovering basic shit

That's because you are a noob.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

You don't need to know it to understand how the unit fits into the counter system, or behaves.

You don't need to know differential calculus to catch a ball.
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

Horsemen wrote:
rsy wrote:

That's because you are a noob.

Yo momma gay
Bhutan jgals
Lancer
ESO: OstiferButthole

Post by jgals »

duckzilla wrote:10% inf treasure for russia. All improvements for their muskets are based on (their) vet. musks (which happens to be the standard age II musk of everyone else),. That means that they get +15hp instead of +12 and makes it a +12.5% hp treasure for russian musks.

OP thanks