Medicine

Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Re: Medicine

Post by Garja »

It's an hopeless discussion.
When someone discards the evidence and keeps arguing it is just because he is either A) too unexperienced at the game to have a proper idea of what works and what doesn't or B) too emotionally involved in the discussion so whatever evidence doesn't even matter. Probably a combination of the two in this case.
Image Image Image
Great Britain thomasgreen6
Lancer
ESO: Thomasgreen6

Post by thomasgreen6 »

This strat is so op I don't think I'll ever send schooners on a water map again...
'I'm gonna win this and I'm just gonna enjoy it' - Tibia 2k18

http://www.Twitch.tv/thomasgreen6
United States of America IGNDontay
Dragoon
ESO: Dontay

Post by IGNDontay »

Garja wrote:It's an hopeless discussion.
When someone discards the evidence and keeps arguing it is just because he is either A) too unexperienced at the game to have a proper idea of what works and what doesn't or B) too emotionally involved in the discussion so whatever evidence doesn't even matter. Probably a combination of the two in this case.

your a) b) are incorrect and irrelevant and it’s a hopeless discussion only because you and the other negative people commenting aren’t commenting for discussion but to shut the idea down. nothing beside negativity and that’s all. only offering your closed minded perspective on one side and not both. OK you think it’s not the best, sure. but a one sided perspective isn’t constructive if it’s not even positive and only negative and then you attack the poster directly in his case of looking for more than a negative nancy is funny. and i also find it humuorous you have opinions on my outlook but can’t even answer a question asked of you twice. you’re either a) too closed minded to look at something else less subjectively than what you believe to be good or bad or b) too attached to the idea your fixated knowledge of the game makes your outlook supreme. so you’re just not going to answer the question how much 1 villager dancing in the pit is % wise i’m guessing you just don’t know and made that up? if 1villager=10% and u only needed 3 dancing then yeah dancing would be more efficient but i’m guessing its way more then 3. so sending 1 card is more efficient than putting settler on a pit? interesting.
You can’t read me I don’t play by the book.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

When the combined pr of people disagreeing with you is higher than your iq its a good idea to stop arguing
Dragoon

Post by IGNDontay »

gibson wrote:When the combined pr of people disagreeing with you is higher than your iq its a good idea to stop arguing

point is this isn’t a agree or disagree discussion moron
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

IGNDontay wrote:

your a) b) are incorrect and irrelevant and it’s a hopeless discussion only because you and the other negative people commenting aren’t commenting for discussion but to shut the idea down. nothing beside negativity and that’s all. only offering your closed minded perspective on one side and not both. OK you think it’s not the best, sure. but a one sided perspective isn’t constructive if it’s not even positive and only negative and then you attack the poster directly in his case of looking for more than a negative nancy is funny. and i also find it humuorous you have opinions on my outlook but can’t even answer a question asked of you twice. you’re either a) too closed minded to look at something else less subjectively than what you believe to be good or bad or b) too attached to the idea your fixated knowledge of the game makes your outlook supreme. so you’re just not going to answer the question how much 1 villager dancing in the pit is % wise i’m guessing you just don’t know and made that up? if 1villager=10% and u only needed 3 dancing then yeah dancing would be more efficient but i’m guessing its way more then 3. so sending 1 card is more efficient than putting settler on a pit? interesting.

Listen, I'm not exactly the most positive person on the forums, I know, but I don't bash someone just becauase of a strategy discussion (I'm not Diarouga :uglylol: ). I just find the insistence over something so obvious a bit annoying, and it seems most people are in line with recognizing that medicine card idea is simply not competitive.
I admittedly didn't even bother reading all your posts fully, because they are just wall of text without any punctuation. I just took glances here and there and since I only saw flawed arguments I skipped it.

As for fertility percentage I said 10 WP dance is about 6 times better than 2 medicine cards combined. 10 WP = 176% boost if I recall correctly. This means vills train in less than 10 seconds, compared to the 17.5 of double medicine.
Fertility dance is indeed good, but even then it's only used sometimes. This is because everything has a cost, which evidently you keep ignoring.
Fertility dance was just an example to understand how far off the math on medicine card is to be any good.
Using 2 cards worth either 1400 or 2000 resources is simply not worth to get faster training vills. Faster training vills isn't even an advantage by itself because it requires using a larger percentage of your current income for the expectations of a future and very marginal return.
So again, I hate to repeat this, not only this medicine idea is simply not even close to remotely break even with the cost of 2 cards (bad efficiency) but it's also bad strat-wise as it doesn't even provide a clear competitive advantage.
Image Image Image
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

IGNDontay wrote:
gibson wrote:When the combined pr of people disagreeing with you is higher than your iq its a good idea to stop arguing

point is this isn’t a agree or disagree discussion moron
It is. The medicine cards are objectively bad when compared with their alternatives. End of story.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

IGNDontay wrote:
tedere12 wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Good luck surviving for such a long time with a disadvantage because you chose to ship a card that pays off after you have reached industral age and shipped factories. Funny that you think I have no experience with it, you probably just discovered the card and think you found out something no-one knows about, truth is I've been sending medicine on team games with portugese for a while long time ago and it was just a waste of a card.

you sound dumb bro. why would you send team medicine or medicine at all if your team didn’t also have medicine in their deck. i already said team medicine/ medicine by themselves isn’t good in the initial post. you’re poking holes in a decent strat for the sake of you being closed minded to my ideas. get lost.

dont think this was necessary, tedere provided valid points as to why the card is not optimal, in a friendly manner too hating on him wasnt needed
Dragoon

Post by IGNDontay »

Garja wrote:
IGNDontay wrote:

Listen, I'm not exactly the most positive person on the forums, I know, but I don't bash someone just becauase of a strategy discussion (I'm not Diarouga :uglylol: ). I just find the insistence over something so obvious a bit annoying, and it seems most people are in line with recognizing that medicine card idea is simply not competitive.
I admittedly didn't even bother reading all your posts fully, because they are just wall of text without any punctuation. I just took glances here and there and since I only saw flawed arguments I skipped it.

As for fertility percentage I said 10 WP dance is about 6 times better than 2 medicine cards combined. 10 WP = 176% boost if I recall correctly. This means vills train in less than 10 seconds, compared to the 17.5 of double medicine.
Fertility dance is indeed good, but even then it's only used sometimes. This is because everything has a cost, which evidently you keep ignoring.
Fertility dance was just an example to understand how far off the math on medicine card is to be any good.
Using 2 cards worth either 1400 or 2000 resources is simply not worth to get faster training vills. Faster training vills isn't even an advantage by itself because it requires using a larger percentage of your current income for the expectations of a future and very marginal return.
So again, I hate to repeat this, not only this medicine idea is simply not even close to remotely break even with the cost of 2 cards (bad efficiency) but it's also bad strat-wise as it doesn't even provide a clear competitive advantage.

i’m on my phone so there won’t be much punctuation. apparently people only do try hard winning strategies every single game and never do anything aside from that is what i’m reading, “so much fun” and i can’t help but to see your logic or attempted rational is lacking information. aztec is the only civ that has an efficient dance from their warrior priests this is true so of course it’s better than medicine synergy it’s one of the aztecs civ buffs they don’t require a card but that buff doesn’t translate into the team having faster settler like the cards do so they’re not really comparable since we’re talking about team and not solo.

they’re also age 2 cards so they’re not 1k+ resource cards. It’s not using that much of a larger percentage of your invested income it is souly food which is gathered all game long and because it translates to about 3 settler for every 2 the opponent makes it is an advantage in itself small or not is what i’m expressing. most advantages from a card aren’t huge to begin with.

The same argument could be said team furrier is bad but it is still sent in “competetive” games with russia at some point but we’re not we’re talking about these cards of course just an example to open your eyes.

If you can tell me a team card synergy where each player has to send a card to benefit that has a larger “advantage” margin you consider good id also be open to hearing it. let me again express again! this isn’t me forcing the idea down anyone’s throat but an attempt to have a wider look than just a done and done perspective and a respectful back and forth to hash out unforeseen benefits and of course also the negatives but not only the negatives.
Dragoon

Post by IGNDontay »

Hazza54321 wrote:
IGNDontay wrote:
Show hidden quotes

you sound dumb bro. why would you send team medicine or medicine at all if your team didn’t also have medicine in their deck. i already said team medicine/ medicine by themselves isn’t good in the initial post. you’re poking holes in a decent strat for the sake of you being closed minded to my ideas. get lost.

dont think this was necessary, tedere provided valid points as to why the card is not optimal, in a friendly manner too hating on him wasnt needed

he calls me monkey, subape, and the n word idc bro
Vietnam duckzilla
Jaeger

Post by duckzilla »

IGNDontay wrote:The same argument could be said team furrier is bad but it is still sent in “competetive” games with russia at some point but we’re not we’re talking about these cards of course just an example to open your eyes.

No. Team furrier starts to benefit you in the very second where it arrives. This is not true for medecine, which is precisely what I showed in the mathematical part above.
You cannot just rule this away without showing a fundamental flaw in my argument.

IGNDontay wrote:this isn’t me forcing the idea down anyone’s throat but an attempt to have a wider look than just a done and done perspective and a respectful back and forth to hash out

You are not respectful. You do not respect arguments and opinions of other people. You insult other people without a reason.

IGNDontay wrote:apparently people only do try hard winning strategies every single game and never do anything aside from that is what i’m reading, “so much fun”
(...)
unforeseen benefits and of course also the negatives but not only the negatives.

I was very open to your idea of using the medicine card in my first post. I actually used it in the past and found it cool.
Maybe we can, finally, agree on my very first comment:
duckzilla wrote:But! As you already indicated, fun is an important part of the game. If you think that the card improves your game experience, then keep using it!
Whatever is written above: this is no financial advice.

Beati pauperes spiritu.
Austria supahons
Dragoon
ESO: supahons

Post by supahons »

Medcine:
nr20 spain?, not sure what's a good BO there ;)
better alternatives in any other gamemode

Team Medcine:
supremacy: 3v3/4v4 deccan turtle?
some nr games
Spain NekoBerk
Lancer
ESO: Nirket

Post by NekoBerk »

Is this a flat earth society thread ?
"That's why we sing for these kids who don't have a thing
Except for a dream and a fuckin' rap magazine " - Eminem

"And we hate po-po
Wanna kill us dead in the street fo sho' " - Kendrick Lamar
Portugal Kazamkikaz
Dragoon
ESO: Kazamkikaz

Post by Kazamkikaz »

IGNDontay wrote:This build requires India, or Iroquois, or Aztec, to be on your team. As far as I know they’re the only civs with Team Medicine. Originally settler train at 25 seconds (cdb 28 seconds). With the ‘Medicine’ card (-15% to settler train time) settler would train at 21.25 seconds (cdb 24.25)....

Well if you are playing with noobs and you want troll or you are playing some kind of late-game, this is not just good for France
but mainly for Ottoman, cause free villagers each 40 second is good but when you do all mosque upgrade, "free" villagers each 30 second is much better but with team medicine, it become each 25.5 sec and if you are in a map with jesuit TP, u can turn it to around 21 seconds :biggrin:

But any way no body here is ready to listen to crazy/troll team strategies, i came up before with a 4v4 strategy where india can "spamm" barrack and caravancai for free (yeah 0 wood) every one said is not good, so :flowers:

When you ask why is not good, they just bring the old and good argument: " There is alot better other cards/strategies to use instead"
Unless what you are saying has been proven by some good player inside the match ups like you, if you are one, you can't keep arguing if is good or not comparing with others ideas, or if it has any utility,.
What is true is that any strategy or idea can be used in their specific field. :kinggreen: WOW i am a philosepher :uglylol:
My Youtube channel

"If you can't win the fight
don't take the fight"-Aizamk 2016
Vietnam duckzilla
Jaeger

Post by duckzilla »

Kazamkikaz wrote:Well if you are playing with noobs and you want troll or you are playing some kind of late-game, this is not just good for France
but mainly for Ottoman, cause free villagers each 40 second is good but when you do all mosque upgrade, "free" villagers each 30 second is much better but with team medicine, it become each 25.5 sec and if you are in a map with jesuit TP, u can turn it to around 21 seconds :biggrin:

Ottomans is a good point. Does anyone know how much train points ottoman villagers really lose when the medicine card is sent?

As far as I know, Ottoman villagers have 50 train points. If team medicine card and jesuits TP would each take 15% of this away, the reduction would be a whopping 15 seconds. Using the ottoman mosque upgrades further lowers the train time by 4/6/8 train points, yielding a total of: 50 - 15 - 8 - 6 - 4 = 17 seconds.

It could also be the case that the card does not subtract a real 15% of train time, but a fixed 15% of the original 25s it takes to produce a usual settler (since ottoman settlers are not a different unit, such as CDB's). Given the card + TP upgrade, it would only yield half the amount of total reduction: 7.5s. Hence, we would have: 50 - 7.5 - 8 - 6 - 4 = 24.5 seconds.

Anyway, if the time reduction is really based on the 50 seconds of an ottoman villagers, then I guess the medicine team card is worth to send it in a 3v3 with one or even two ottoman players in the same team. This is mainly, because ottomans don't actually pay food for their villagers and, hence, one of my arguments against team medicine is invalid.

edit: if it really is a reduction of 7.5 seconds for ottoman villagers, the team medicine card would be equivalent to researching the final mosque upgrade (600w) per ottoman player. In a 3v3, this would yield a value of 1200w + the benefit to the card sender himself. Assuming that the mosque upgrades already happened (32 train points left), the team medicine card would effectively reduce train time by -23% (7.5s of 32s).

Beati pauperes spiritu.
India Frost Bite
Dragoon
ESO: ContainsCaffeine
GameRanger ID: 3243371

Post by Frost Bite »

Today, I was upset because I couldnt get my workdone, Just came here to look at the forums.. and this post made my day :) Thank you ted, dontay.
World War 3 is inevitable, Run for your lives, fools
Dragoon

Post by IGNDontay »

Kazamkikaz wrote:
IGNDontay wrote:This build requires India, or Iroquois, or Aztec, to be on your team. As far as I know they’re the only civs with Team Medicine. Originally settler train at 25 seconds (cdb 28 seconds). With the ‘Medicine’ card (-15% to settler train time) settler would train at 21.25 seconds (cdb 24.25)....

Well if you are playing with noobs and you want troll or you are playing some kind of late-game, this is not just good for France

But any way no body here is ready to listen to crazy/troll team strategies, i came up before with a 4v4 strategy where india can "spamm" barrack and caravancai for free (yeah 0 wood) every one said is not good, so :flowers:

When you ask why is not good, they just bring the old and good argument: " There is alot better other cards/strategies to use instead"
Unless what you are saying has been proven by some good player inside the match ups like you, if you are one, you can't keep arguing if is good or not comparing with others ideas, or if it has any utility,.
What is true is that any strategy or idea can be used in their specific field. :kinggreen: WOW i am a philosepher :uglylol:

Just an on topic rant in agreement. You make a lot of good points. The “old and and good argument” is funny haha. There will always be a more efficient tactic to do. And also players not listening unless proven by a “top player”. I myself am a mid-high tier level player, sitting at captain. I don’t put in the extra effort to be “top-tier”, I don’t like to sweat, simply.

I do however like to look at cards sometimes and think what strategies can be made and or synergy’s, also what the developers had in mind behind some of these seemingly horrible cards. The card India has for example that provides you with an irregular as you lose buildings. I tested it and you only get 1 irregular for losing specific buildings, not all buildings (and deleting your own buildings doesn’t work, not that you would, but still couldn’t if you deemed necessary, like making many markets or something). Seemingly a worthless card that I couldn’t find the purpose behind.. You don’t want to lose buildings anyways but if you do then getting one irregular for only specific buildings is.. not good.

But anyways I don’t see how this synergy is a “troll” build. I never implied for this to be implemented/played in high level games nor do I think you'll find me saying anywhere here that it's "good" per say, and me defending it doesn't mean so but I put it up because it’s nowhere on the internet; I searched. It gives you a slight advantage however small it is and for some civs it’s better than others as you or others are finally realizing above after putting more thought into it i.e for ottomans and also your mentiong of the conjunction with certain natives it goes beyond, which is the point here, to see where it goes or could go and not deny it a look beyond “it’s bad/theres more efficient”.

There’s no actual constructive research behind it, only theoretical or speculative reasons as to why it’s bad but no substance because no one has video proof of them doing this synergy or whatever (more than once) and providing the stats. I thought in theory that it would be okay for France because it for sure doesn’t hurt them. Their settler would be training about the same time as regular villagers which train at 25 seconds so the cdb would be training at 23.8 seconds vs the original 28 seconds.

But hopefully one day regardless of the nay sayers someone uploads a good quality go at this synergy for upload and it can just be out there for players to have in their arsenal of builds “good OR bad”.

By the way I’ve managed to get my wood costs as india pretty low with the port consu/MA card/& Cree but never as low as zero! haha would be interested to know how you did that and don’t see how 0 wood barracks can be “bad” tbh.
Portugal Kazamkikaz
Dragoon

Post by Kazamkikaz »

IGNDontay wrote: Just an on topic rant in agreement.....By the way I’ve managed to get my wood costs as india pretty low with the port consu/MA card/& Cree but never as low as zero! haha would be interested to know how you did that and don’t see how 0 wood barracks can be “bad” tbh.

Well you said everything, equally to you, i like to see if some cards that is used in late game or treaty (or used by completely beginners) can or not be used in supremacy/rush game style (for 1v1 or team game) and sometimes you can find a way to use it, but alot of those unusual cards is just a civilizaction special feature for example Portugal card that make fishing boat cheaper this was placed in the game in honor of the Portuguese sea life, and alot of cards is just there to serve as a bag filler, to "complete" the game like 300food, 1 villager, etc this cards is used when you have low level and you want walk slowly step by step.[/quote]
About the 4v4 strategy, you need : India, Spain, German and China all of this civis in a team to ship their respective "cheap building card" India=> Mughal Architecture (-20% to all buildings); German=>TEAM Cheap Stables (-50% wood cost to stable for all teammates);
Spain=>TEAM Cheap Barracks (-50%); China=>TEAM Art of War (barrack and stable -30% )
so total is 20%+50+30=100 free cost
So what i asked was for people to join me and try it versus CPU to really see if is 100% free and in case it is, imagine how many buildings u can literaly spam every "cm2" in the map for free with India and annoying your enemies with sepoys and other units everywhere like prague.
Link of the Thread here https://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=15158
My Youtube channel

Portugal Kazamkikaz
Dragoon

Post by Kazamkikaz »

duckzilla wrote:
Kazamkikaz wrote:Well if you are playing with noobs and you want troll or you are playing some kind of late-game, this is not just good for France

Ottomans is a good point. Does anyone know how much train points ottoman villagers really lose when the medicine card is sent?

As far as I know, Ottoman villagers have 50 train points. If team medicine card and jesuits TP would each take 15% of this away, the reduction would be a whopping 15 seconds. Using the ottoman mosque upgrades further lowers the train time by 4/6/8 train points, yielding a total of: 50 - 15 - 8 - 6 - 4 = 17 seconds.

Well otto villager has 48 train points which is equal to 48 seconds in a game set up at medium speed (if u r playing with lag will be 3 min to train 1 villager :devilrazz: ) and the 15% of medicine and jesuit TP is of 30 points (seconds) not initial 48 (or 50 as you are supposing)
Here is the link of my post https://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=15158
My Youtube channel

Vietnam duckzilla
Jaeger

Post by duckzilla »

Ah okay. That's sad and makes the card far less valuable.

Beati pauperes spiritu.
Dragoon

Post by IGNDontay »

Kazamkikaz wrote:
duckzilla wrote:

Well otto villager has 48 train points which is equal to 48 seconds in a game set up at medium speed (if u r playing with lag will be 3 min to train 1 villager :devilrazz: ) and the 15% of medicine and jesuit TP is of 30 points (seconds) not initial 48 (or 50 as you are supposing)
Here is the link of my post https://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=15158

the idea of “filler” cards makes sense.
India gh0st
Lancer
ESO: gh0st007

Post by gh0st »

IGNDontay wrote: I myself am a mid-high tier level player, sitting at captain. I don’t put in the extra effort to be “top-tier”, I don’t like to sweat, simply.

So down to earth guy :love:
Austria supahons
Dragoon
ESO: supahons

Post by supahons »

Kazamkikaz wrote:When you ask why is not good, they just bring the old and good argument: " There is alot better other cards/strategies to use instead"
I think most players have tested the cards a long time ago and are simply not interested in discussing everything in detail anymore. A few people in this thread have given an explaination, why it wouldn't work and suggested to play it just for fun.
You can also never play troll strategies/decks competitively. Most of them only work against low PR players too, because the strategy itself is so bad. (eg. British villager rush) You probably could just use a random card deck for fun, if you want to play with a worse deck and increase the difficulty. A lot of weak cards hardly matter.

If you want to play troll strategies in teamgames, you should know the players, otherwise expect a lot of flaming.
That's also a reason i think why people on the forum just say it's bad, because you have to invest a lot of time to test synergies and know your teammates. There are hardly any 3v3/4v4 clangames in aoe3. If you only play with random people (most likely) it isn't worth the time to find a good combo with a never used card and you can't play it.

There is no rating system in aoe3, but we could simply introduce something like the rarity system in mmorpgs/cardgames
eg. then a new player could just make a poll.

1 common (gray) 2 uncommon (green) 3 rare (blue) 4 epic (purple) 5 legendary (orange)

Vill rush would be a 1 and the medcine card probably a 2.

You can play it, but don't expect high level players to cheer for bad strategies, because they mostly talk about the 4-5 category only. They have probably played /thought about every card at some point already.
Dragoon

Post by IGNDontay »

supahons wrote:
Kazamkikaz wrote:When you ask why is not good, they just bring the old and good argument: " There is alot better other cards/strategies to use instead"
I think most players have tested the cards a long time ago and are simply not interested in discussing everything in detail anymore. A few people in this thread have given an explaination, why it wouldn't work and suggested to play it just for fun.
You can also never play troll strategies/decks competitively. Most of them only work against low PR players too, because the strategy itself is so bad. (eg. British villager rush) You probably could just use a random card deck for fun, if you want to play with a worse deck and increase the difficulty. A lot of weak cards hardly matter.

If you want to play troll strategies in teamgames, you should know the players, otherwise expect a lot of flaming.
That's also a reason i think why people on the forum just say it's bad, because you have to invest a lot of time to test synergies and know your teammates. There are hardly any 3v3/4v4 clangames in aoe3. If you only play with random people (most likely) it isn't worth the time to find a good combo with a never used card and you can't play it.

There is no rating system in aoe3, but we could simply introduce something like the rarity system in mmorpgs/cardgames
eg. then a new player could just make a poll.

1 common (gray) 2 uncommon (green) 3 rare (blue) 4 epic (purple) 5 legendary (orange)

Vill rush would be a 1 and the medcine card probably a 2.

You can play it, but don't expect high level players to cheer for bad strategies, because they mostly talk about the 4-5 category only. They have probably played /thought about every card at some point already.

Doesn’t really matter if players have tested the Synergy if there’s literally no discussion or stats of it playtested anywhere online. Your negativity isn’t needed in a thread and the many players who have their reasons only gave one end not both. Saying it’s fun isn’t a way to make the negative comments constructive. You aren’t contributing at all with theories as to why it’s bad with no personal insight or substance but thanks for the negative input that’s already been repeated multiple times.
Have anything positive for the other end or something that contributes to the synergy aside from why it’s bad or even your own thoughts from time you’ve put into it then i’d like to hear them. But sounds like you’re just on the nag-train.
If you read any posts you’d see it’s already stated it’s a build that would have to be played in coordination, not in random team games and that this was never implied or stated to be a build played in every game or even high level games. It’s simply a synergy that is nowhere online at all and now is regardless of who thinks it’s “good or bad” it’s now online for players who don’t think of their own synergy’s. It’s now available to be input in arsenal’s of “good/bad” tactics. Also I didn’t post this for approval of “high level players” lol i’m sure you gathered that by now though. :smile: :P
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Don't you realize your post is in fact way more negative than his? And actually it's since you started posting that there's been tons of negativity?
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..