Medicine

United States of America IGNDontay
Dragoon
ESO: Dontay

Re: Medicine

Post by IGNDontay »

Kaiserklein wrote:Don't you realize your post is in fact way more negative than his? And actually it's since you started posting that there's been tons of negativity?

don’t you realize random off topic comments like this are the exact type of comments that aren’t needed and you feel the need to comment for who knows what irrelevant reasons. Negative comments relating to the cards are at least on topic while you aren’t. Think about it.
You can’t read me I don’t play by the book.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

lol
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

I'm enough times on topic about relevant stuff to afford going off topic in your shitty threads :D
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Dragoon

Post by IGNDontay »

Kaiserklein wrote:I'm enough times on topic about relevant stuff to afford going off topic in your shitty threads :D

who cares and you’re a shitty person in general proven enough in these two irrelevant comments. oh and not to mention your rage and excuses in youtube games lol have a good day kid.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

ez
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01
ESO: bwinner

Post by bwinner »

stop raging in youtube kid pls
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

not only they're inferior to the fertility dance, they take slots in age 2 if I remember correctly, which is already very stacked for iro and siox. I'd see this card being somewhat relevant in low to mid ranked 4v4's at best if they would be discovery age shipments.
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
Dragoon

Post by IGNDontay »

princeofkabul wrote:not only they're inferior to the fertility dance, they take slots in age 2 if I remember correctly, which is already very stacked for iro and siox. I'd see this card being somewhat relevant in low to mid ranked 4v4's at best if they would be discovery age shipments.

I agree but a low level team probably couldn’t coordinate the synergy and that dance is better because it’s not limited to 30% but would like to know the exact number of villagers required on fertility dance to achieve 30% train time and mention that the pit doesn’t effect the team.
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

IGNDontay wrote:
princeofkabul wrote:not only they're inferior to the fertility dance, they take slots in age 2 if I remember correctly, which is already very stacked for iro and siox. I'd see this card being somewhat relevant in low to mid ranked 4v4's at best if they would be discovery age shipments.

I agree but a low level team probably couldn’t coordinate the synergy and that dance is better because it’s not limited to 30% but would like to know the exact number of villagers required on fertility dance to achieve 30% train time and mention that the pit doesn’t effect the team.

I don't know what there is to synergy, you can just agree with your buddies to team up and run these cards and send it as first colonial shipment when you hit II. For the maths you need to ask someone brighter than me.
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
Dragoon

Post by IGNDontay »

princeofkabul wrote:
IGNDontay wrote:

I don't know what there is to synergy, you can just agree with your buddies to team up and run these cards and send it as first colonial shipment when you hit II. For the maths you need to ask someone brighter than me.

The cards stacking w/ each other and influencing one another to improve their benefit is what it means to synergize in this case. It’s been “discussed” so far and came to my attention that sending the team synergy super early to maximize it’s potential seems it would stunt you in some cases unless it’s a high food map. Seeing as you’ll need a tiny bit more food to maintain villager production but that would be most efficient if possible.

Since the boost would obviously improve fertility dance for using a card that would mean less settler need to dance. The math behind how much % one settler = while dancing would answer a lot for the synergy for fire pit civs. Because depending on the number of settler required to dance for a 30% train time boost it may just be more efficient to send (1) card depending on the civs on the team and have 30% less settler dancing on fertility. Which translates to more settler gathering instead of dancing.

For instance say you needed I don’t know, 13 settler dancing for a 30% train time boost you’d instead need only 9 dancing which would be like a 4 villager shipment (totally random example since we don’t know the % a villager = while dancing, but you get the point) These types of information along with other unforeseen info are needed to be known in order to truly evaluate how “good or bad” the synergy is imo.
Austria supahons
Dragoon
ESO: supahons

Post by supahons »

@IGNDontay i just wanted that you look at it from a different point of view - i assume i didn't succeed :D

Everytime you send a Medcine card you give your opponent a free shipment and gain nothing in the short term.
So you rely on the fact that the other team doesn't attack. Even if they let you boom they will build their tcs faster and you will lose map control too. Fertility dance is not worth with only 1 tc from my experience. Medcine is has no effect, while you are aging and after you have 99 vills.

Example Supremacy game:
Team A: sends Teammedcine, Medcine, Medcine + spends more food from now on
Team B: sends 3x 5vills or 700c, ages + attacks or gains mapcontrol

Stacking shipments sounds nice in theory, but idk how you can win against an experienced team with this.
I've tested the medcine card alone in nr20 and it isn't great. Together with the teammedcine card you could probably bank more resources at 20 min. So maybe it has some use there.

The Teammedcine card on the other hand could be interesting to send, if you have time to boom, but i wouldn't try to stack medcine cards in supremacy.
Teammates that benefit the most: Ottomans, Portuguese, Russians, TWC civs
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

dongtay is the opposite of a big brain gamer, probably doesnt even play fortnite
Dragoon

Post by IGNDontay »

supahons wrote:@IGNDontay i just wanted that you look at it from a different point of view - i assume i didn't succeed :D

Everytime you send a Medcine card you give your opponent a free shipment and gain nothing in the short term.
So you rely on the fact that the other team doesn't attack. Even if they let you boom they will build their tcs faster and you will lose map control too. Fertility dance is terrible with only 1 tc from my experience. Medcine is useless while you are aging and after you have 99 vills.

Example Supremacy game:
Team A: sends Teammedcine, Medcine, Medcine + spends more food from now on
Team B: sends 3x 5vills or 700c, ages + attacks or gains mapcontrol

Stacking shipments sounds nice in theory, but idk how you can win against an experienced team with this.
I've tested the medcine card alone in nr20 and it isn't great. Together with the teammedcine card you could probably bank more resources at 20 min. So maybe it has some use there.

The Teammedcine card on the other hand could be interesting to send, if you have time to boom, but i wouldn't try to stack medcine cards it in supremacy.
Teammates that benefit the most: Ottomans, Portuguese, Russians, TWC civs

your attempt at humor is noted.

Well your perspective is obviously quite limited to information and bias to make an educated hypothesis but the input is still appreciated.

I can see how you could say it’s useless while aging with one tc. But seeing as the medicine synergy would only be “useless” while aging to fortress from colonial for european/warchief civs but not asian civs who continue to produce settler during an age up I wouldn’t say “useless” because in colonial you do only have one tc to produce from, however it would provide a 7.5 second buffer for your team vs the opponent team and eventually you would still be ahead in villager from that down time of aging; for your IF for if the entire opponent team getting up before yours and placing all of their town centers which is unpremeditated and isn’t too likely in most cases of a balanced match (and not all civs have villager shipments).

Also it could be considered “useless” after max villager but max villager is the goal of an economy and you would be reaching that goal incrementally sooner than the opponent team as a team assuming the game goes long and one doesn’t lose a large number of villagers to raids/etc. And how many other cards become “useless” the longer a game goes. Spice trade is a singular good example of a card deemed “good” for certain civs in the current meta that becomes useless.

Villager are always being lost so the 30% boost means your villager are back to working that much quicker after a raid. You do not give up map control for sending a card? That remark seems odd. And I can’t give a personal experience opinion on fire pit training from one tc but I don’t think you dance fertility in colonial in almost any games at all for villager production anyways, maybe military though. But I do see where you’re coming from in a narrow-colonial/short game perspective.

The “giving your opponent a free shipment” is completely illusory considering you can not predict every card the opponent team will send or even their game-plan, whether as a team (most teams aren’t this coordinated but let’s assume they are) they send a short term boost, a greedy long term, military shipments or otherwise but that would be the work of scouting. Also it’s an immediate pay out of 30% quicker training villagers, which it has been mentioned a handful of times it would be best sent early-mid game than early game on most maps because of the extra food required and by then the food requirement wouldn’t be a problem.

You also do not need to rely on the other team not attacking? because one card being sent does not prevent you from making military or defending pressure unless that card pop-caps you. And if they were to let you boom you’ll be booming a bit better (as a team) because of the synergy of course. For every 2 villager they make your team will be making 3.

I don’t understand how this “they will build their tcs faster” statement is being suggested as fact. Sending medicine or any one card for that matter will not slow you down as much as you’re insinuating and you’re putting one hypothetical situation as a basis for how every game would go if this synergy were sent when that’s simply not the case because it’s an rts and every game is more or less different. So rebutting all the hypothetical situations you presented I don’t think is worth the time tbh because you could make up an endless number of them.

I mentioned in the initial post that sending Medicine by itself (-15%) is not worth it or even a noticeable difference only the synergy of (-30%) is. (3.75 vs 7.5 seconds) and that’s as a team. So sending one is 100% a no-go only sending the synergy is even worth the time and benefit however minor it may be it does make a noticeable different in train time and already stated a higher food requirement.
Those civs do seem they would benefit most.
Vietnam duckzilla
Jaeger

Post by duckzilla »

IGNDontay wrote:Also it could be considered “useless” after max villager but max villager is the goal of an economy and you would be reaching that goal incrementally sooner than the opponent team as a team assuming the game goes long and one doesn’t lose a large number of villagers to raids/etc.

So now enlighten us, why is it good to reach max villagers "incrementally sooner"? Do you know what incrementally means?!
IGNDontay wrote:Villager are always being lost

Well, no?! Why are you losing villagers constantly? Maybe you lose them because you wasted an age II shipment for medicine which could have been a unit shipment to counter raids?!
IGNDontay wrote:You do not give up map control for sending a card?

Well, yes you do, since you could have sent units to gain that exact map control.
IGNDontay wrote:That remark seems odd.

Not an argument, since all your remarks seem odd. In fact, you don't have a single supporter for any of your hypotheses among a dozen of people who commented here. You are the odd guy.
IGNDontay wrote:The “giving your opponent a free shipment” is completely illusory considering you can not predict every card the opponent team will send or even their game-plan, whether as a team (most teams aren’t this coordinated but let’s assume they are) they send a short term boost, a greedy long term, military shipments or otherwise but that would be the work of scouting.

Reading your comments gives me physical pain since you don't seem able to understand the simplest comparisons. We are speaking in relative terms. You are sending a shipment which pays off AT THE EARLIEST after 10 minutes. That's is identical to sending a negative resource crate!
IGNDontay wrote:Also it’s an immediate pay out of 30% quicker training villagers, which it has been mentioned a handful of times it would be best sent early-mid game than early game on most maps because of the extra food required and by then the food requirement wouldn’t be a problem.

You can mention it dozen of times but it does not get more correct. Maybe you understand it if I use capslock?!
IT IS NOT AN IMMEDIATE PAY OFF. FOOD WILL STILL BE A PROBLEM.

IGNDontay wrote:You also do not need to rely on the other team not attacking? because one card being sent does not prevent you from making military or defending pressure unless that card pop-caps you.

Yes you do. This is a game where an army's relative strength is important. If your opponent has more units (due to unit card sent) he is more likely to win.
IGNDontay wrote:And if they were to let you boom you’ll be booming a bit better (as a team) because of the synergy of course. For every 2 villager they make your team will be making 3.

Yeah, that's why we say it is a "strategy" for lower skilled players. Anyone who is good will just punish you for the stupidity of sending that card.

IGNDontay wrote:I don’t understand

We know....
IGNDontay wrote:how this “they will build their tcs faster” statement is being suggested as fact. Sending medicine or any one card for that matter will not slow you down as much as you’re insinuating

He just makes comparisons with cards which have a much higher value that medicine. As noted above, you are not able to understand it, maybe don't try it. It seems only to confuse you.

IGNDontay wrote:and you’re putting one hypothetical situation as a basis for how every game would go

He is using examples. Do you know what that is? The general idea of an example is that there are many possibilities (such as the example itself), but that it is (usually) sufficient to mention one of them to (usually) understand the idea of the argument. I understand his argument.

IGNDontay wrote: So rebutting all the hypothetical situations you presented I don’t think is worth the time tbh because you could make up an endless number of them.

So why are you defending your own single hypothetical situation so much? There is dozens of scenarios speaking against you and just one in your favor (opponent does not attack). That is because your "strategy" is shit.

IGNDontay wrote: I mentioned in the initial post that sending Medicine by itself (-15%) is not worth it or even a noticeable difference only the synergy of (-30%) is. (3.75 vs 7.5 seconds) and that’s as a team. So sending one is 100% a no-go only sending the synergy is even worth the time and benefit however minor it may be it does make a noticeable different in train time and already stated a higher food requirement.

Your synergy is crap. It is an "emotional truth" which is, unfortunately, not real. Even your argument itself shows that. You say that sending only one card is bad and that sending both makes the first card magically better.
To say it in terms of Dontayesian algebra: crap + crap = awesome.
This is a mathematical result which can only be achieved under the specific assumptions of Dontayesian algebra. Unfortunately, it has nothing to do with reality.
Whatever is written above: this is no financial advice.

Beati pauperes spiritu.
Austria supahons
Dragoon
ESO: supahons

Post by supahons »

It takes some time to start your medcine engine - i've only given an example how to counter your medcine boom, a colonial rush would even be more effective. Then you can't do anything, but you seem to forget that. “giving your opponent a free shipment” is completely illusory - It isn't in this case you send your medcine cards - the other team 3x 6 musk (immediate payoff). If you send 3x Medcine cards you will have to wait some minutes before it will have any noticeable effect and you certainly lose map control/access to resources or lose a teammate because of a rush. A 5v/700w/700c shipment is more flexible to adapt.

Shipments -> instant effect vs. long term effect
(1) unit< (2) resources< (3) villager< (4) temporary upgrade (mining/berry)< (5) permanent upgrade

The Medcine card is a 4 on this time scale. With teammedcine it's better but still slow.
Idk what your understanding of the game is, but it's certainly different than mine. :biggrin:

You can predict the opponents strategy/BO to some extent (scouting a forward base), how many units they have or by looking at their decks. The more experienced you are the better you can counter the BO/the better your guess is.
There's a reason why you send villager and boost cards (crates) and it's time. They are worthless too after some point. That's why you can't play with a full nr-deck in supremacy.
Dragoon

Post by IGNDontay »

supahons wrote:It takes some time to start your medcine engine - i've only given an example how to counter your medcine boom, a colonial rush would even be more effective. Then you can't do anything, but you seem to forget that. “giving your opponent a free shipment” is completely illusory - It isn't in this case you send your medcine cards - the other team 3x 6 musk (immediate payoff). If you send 3x Medcine cards you will have to wait some minutes before it will have any noticeable effect and you certainly lose map control/access to resources or lose a teammate because of a rush. A 5v/700w/700c shipment is more flexible to adapt.

Shipments -> instant effect vs. long term effect
(1) unit< (2) resources< (3) villager< (4) temporary upgrade (mining/berry)< (5) permanent upgrade

The Medcine card is a 4 on this time scale. With teammedcine it's better but still slow.
Idk what your understanding of the game is, but it's certainly different than mine. :biggrin:

You can predict the opponents strategy/BO to some extent (scouting a forward base), how many units they have or by looking at their decks. The more experienced you are the better you can counter the BO/the better your guess is.
There's a reason why you send villager and boost cards (crates) and it's time. They are worthless too after some point. That's why you can't play with a full nr-deck in supremacy.

Well again a basis of a hypothetical situation(s) to "argue" the synergy on a one-tracked mind of how it could be used and countered in a singular particular scenario.
You can't base an "argument" on this but the input is appreciated as it will bring more light to this, a dark avenue. To entertain the hypothetical situation, all the medicine team would have to do is make double military buildings and mass and or wall a bit/buy time for mass to match. And Unit shipments can easily become useless if caught out of position or not in the main army at the time of engagement, etc,while the synergy pays off, endless variations or possibilities.
How are you to say that the enemy team could send 3x musk to counter medicine when in fact they would have no true identifier when it was sent.
They could have sent those cards to be met with an army and not medicine. Even if medicine was sent a mass could be built to match the opponents, or simply an early skirmisher civ, like dutch/India could counter easily. Refer to earlier posts as to when medicine would be sent. You're implying just because Medicine was sent that your team would sacrifice military because they sent it, which shouldn't be the case, nor giving up the map because of a card. If you want to put it as sending (3) cards, I suppose that's not incorrect but it could be sent in 4v4 also (4). Really its each player sending one card individually to create a synergy for the team so I don't know if you would add them together.

True there's also always an educated guess to be made about the opponent strategy but an educated guess is just that. A FB can simply be a scare tactic to make your team make more military than eco or a proxy fb could be made, etc, also endless possibilities which is why arguing how to counter the synergy isn't a well-founded basis for "argument" as to why it's "bad". There are literally hundreds of possibilities as how to counter any particular strategy. The 1-4 scale is interesting.
And my understanding of the game and mechanics are pretty strong, actually. Have been playing over 10 years, don't know about you. :maniac:
Vietnam duckzilla
Jaeger

Post by duckzilla »

IGNDontay wrote:Well again a basis of a hypothetical situation(s) to "argue" the synergy on a one-tracked mind of how it could be used and countered in a singular particular scenario.
You can't base an "argument" on this but the input is appreciated as it will bring more light to this, a dark avenue.

There is no dark avenue. The sun is shining its brightest light on it. You are just blind.

IGNDontay wrote:To entertain the hypothetical situation, all the medicine team would have to do is make double military buildings and mass and or wall a bit/buy time for mass to match.

Your basic understanding of the game is infinitesimal. This is a prime example of Dontay logic.
Where do your resources for double military buildings + unit mass come from?
Of course this does not play a role in Dontayesian algebra: no units + no resources = more military buildings and faster unit massing

IGNDontay wrote:And Unit shipments can easily become useless if caught out of position or not in the main army at the time of engagement

Like.... everything in the game?

IGNDontay wrote:while the synergy pays off, endless variations or possibilities.

Are you by chance related to Trump?! Just repeating that you need the wall does not actually mean that it benefits anyone. Same with this synergy which is 1) not a synergy (its just stacking) and 2) not paying off.

IGNDontay wrote:How are you to say that the enemy team could send 3x musk to counter medicine when in fact they would have no true identifier when it was sent.

What?!

IGNDontay wrote:Even if medicine was sent a mass could be built to match the opponents, or simply an early skirmisher civ, like dutch/India could counter easily.

See Dontay algebra above.
Also: "Errh... yeah... the card is crap for any situation, but you can simply make up for it by having a better micro"
What an insight! If I just had known this before! Skirmishers?! I always spammed pikes against musks!

IGNDontay wrote:You're implying just because Medicine was sent that your team would sacrifice military because they sent it, which shouldn't be the case, nor giving up the map because of a card.

Dontay algebra, see above.

IGNDontay wrote:Really its each player sending one card individually to create a synergy for the team so I don't know if you would add them together.

Yeah we understand that you think it is a strong strategy if all players waste a card and not just one.

IGNDontay wrote:And my understanding of the game and mechanics are pretty strong, actually. Have been playing over 10 years, don't know about you. :maniac:

Sorry to say, but it is obviously possible to not have an intuition for the game even after 10 years of playing.

Beati pauperes spiritu.
Dragoon

Post by IGNDontay »

duckzilla wrote:
IGNDontay wrote:Well again a basis of a hypothetical situation(s) to "argue" the synergy on a one-tracked mind of how it could be used and countered in a singular particular scenario.
You can't base an "argument" on this but the input is appreciated as it will bring more light to this, a dark avenue.

There is no dark avenue. The sun is shining its brightest light on it. You are just blind.

IGNDontay wrote:To entertain the hypothetical situation, all the medicine team would have to do is make double military buildings and mass and or wall a bit/buy time for mass to match.

Your basic understanding of the game is infinitesimal. This is a prime example of Dontay logic.
Where do your resources for double military buildings + unit mass come from?
Of course this does not play a role in Dontayesian algebra: no units + no resources = more military buildings and faster unit massing

IGNDontay wrote:And Unit shipments can easily become useless if caught out of position or not in the main army at the time of engagement

Like.... everything in the game?

IGNDontay wrote:while the synergy pays off, endless variations or possibilities.

Are you by chance related to Trump?! Just repeating that you need the wall does not actually mean that it benefits anyone. Same with this synergy which is 1) not a synergy (its just stacking) and 2) not paying off.

IGNDontay wrote:How are you to say that the enemy team could send 3x musk to counter medicine when in fact they would have no true identifier when it was sent.

What?!

IGNDontay wrote:Even if medicine was sent a mass could be built to match the opponents, or simply an early skirmisher civ, like dutch/India could counter easily.

See Dontay algebra above.
Also: "Errh... yeah... the card is crap for any situation, but you can simply make up for it by having a better micro"
What an insight! If I just had known this before! Skirmishers?! I always spammed pikes against musks!

IGNDontay wrote:You're implying just because Medicine was sent that your team would sacrifice military because they sent it, which shouldn't be the case, nor giving up the map because of a card.

Dontay algebra, see above.

IGNDontay wrote:Really its each player sending one card individually to create a synergy for the team so I don't know if you would add them together.

Yeah we understand that you think it is a strong strategy if all players waste a card and not just one.

IGNDontay wrote:And my understanding of the game and mechanics are pretty strong, actually. Have been playing over 10 years, don't know about you. :maniac:

Sorry to say, but it is obviously possible to not have an intuition for the game even after 10 years of playing.

This whole thing is hilarious. What are you a gibson smurf? It's clear now you've been a troll from the beginning. All my points are valid and there's no point in rebutting any of your ignorance, I will though however mention that you should maybe improve your vocab and google what synergy means. Thanks for the jokes though, guy.
Turkey HUMMAN
Lancer
ESO: HUMMAN

Post by HUMMAN »

I think Dontay is right and you all trolling him.
Vietnam duckzilla
Jaeger

Post by duckzilla »

IGNDontay wrote:This whole thing is hilarious. What are you a gibson smurf? It's clear now you've been a troll from the beginning. All my points are valid and there's no point in rebutting any of your ignorance, I will though however mention that you should maybe improve your vocab and google what synergy means. Thanks for the jokes though, guy.

It is obvious now that you are a Donald Trump smurf from the beginning. You don't have any arguments, you don't have any valid points and you simply ignore what other people say. Also you are 100% self-confident that you are right even though you don't have a basic understanding of the matter. You sir, are a prime example of DJT.

Joke aside, even though you don't want it to be true, my previous comments were all written in an honest and good-natured mood. This has changed, since you are proving your inability for handling critique by goofing on anyone who does not share your opinions. You demand that people "discuss" with you, but you are not able to detect when a discussion actually takes place. You just get offended for nothing, guy.

edit: you prove your inability to understand dynamic processes by stating that "from the beginning" I have been a troll. Just as AoE3 is a game with economic dynamics incomprehensible to you, my personal opinion of you is dynamic and dependent on your behavior. Just like your AoE3 skills go down the drain when sending the medicine card, you accomplished to annoy me so much that my previously neutral opinion of you has thoroughly changed.

Beati pauperes spiritu.
Dragoon

Post by IGNDontay »

duckzilla wrote:
IGNDontay wrote:This whole thing is hilarious. What are you a gibson smurf? It's clear now you've been a troll from the beginning. All my points are valid and there's no point in rebutting any of your ignorance, I will though however mention that you should maybe improve your vocab and google what synergy means. Thanks for the jokes though, guy.

It is obvious now that you are a Donald Trump smurf from the beginning. You don't have any arguments, you don't have any valid points and you simply ignore what other people say. Also you are 100% self-confident that you are right even though you don't have a basic understanding of the matter. You sir, are a prime example of DJT.

Joke aside, even though you don't want it to be true, my previous comments were all written in an honest and good-natured mood. This has changed, since you are proving your inability for handling critique by goofing on anyone who does not share your opinions. You demand that people "discuss" with you, but you are not able to detect when a discussion actually takes place. You just get offended for nothing, guy.

You're hilarious, guy. The fact you came out of nowhere spewing personal attacks and name calling to a reply that wasn't even related to you made me laugh out loud :lol: :hehe: You're clearly lacking any sort of sense, so I don't know why you felt the need to jump in with your irrelevant and information lacking nonsense. Well I guess that's why, you have no sense. For one it's clear I have put a bad taste in your mouth, and I don't even know you which is the humorous part about it, or maybe I do and you keep it a secret, who knows or even cares. Second, all my rebuttals are good-natured, reply to critiques respectfully never have I "goofed" anyone who's actually discussing, and with the intention to open a mind already that is set in its ways on the synergy (that means without name calling or belittling in case you needed a litle help there), and leave room for comment and discussion back and forth. Which, let me break it down for you; implies a discussion. If you've read any posts you'd see my intentions behind this discussion and that I'm not implying I'm right or wrong, or that the synergy (https://www.google.com/search?source=hp ... WicYR0LdSc) There you go btw is good or bad - but you're clearly lacking knowledge in more than just this discussion. Your mind clearly can't be opened it's much too narrow :hehe: so I won't try too hard. Your "mood" when writing your garbage is irrelevant, it's the tone that matters. And we can all see the tone set which is why you're irrelevant and a joke can't set jokes aside :lol: This will be the only attention you get I will just go ahead and foe you and be the bigger person seeing as you're a very little, boy. I'd write more for you but I really don't care and this thread isn't for your extraneous personal opinions on me, guy :smile:
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

This threads need some medicine, it's clearly not progressing but just getting people upset at this point. Locking it now and going to close the reports being issued here.