Medicine

United States of America IGNDontay
Dragoon
ESO: Dontay

Medicine

Post by IGNDontay »

This build requires India, or Iroquois, or Aztec, to be on your team. As far as I know they’re the only civs with Team Medicine. Originally settler train at 25 seconds (cdb 28 seconds). With the ‘Medicine’ card (-15% to settler train time) settler would train at 21.25 seconds (cdb 24.25). Now normally this isn’t good lets be honest, I’ve tested it and it’s not worth it, although it’s decent for france because their settler would be training as fast as normal settler but france doesn’t have this card probably for that reason. Here’s how Medicine, can be a good card in team games! India, and Iro both have a TEAM Medicine card, and it stacks with singular Medicine. Your settler would then be training 30% faster! Instead of 25 seconds or 21 seconds, settler would be training at 17.5 seconds. At that point it’s a noticeable difference and your team would be producing settler 30% faster than the other team which translates to resources being gathered faster, max settler faster, makes losing settler less painful, and more benefits i’m sure I’m not thinking of atm. (Basically ~9 second faster training settler) Another interesting tidbit is Sioux have two medicine type cards already so sioux can potentially have over 50% faster training settler without fertility dance.
You can’t read me I don’t play by the book.
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Re: Medicine

Post by tedere12 »

thank you for confirming that medicine is not worth sending, now I can stop shipping it every game and maybe improve
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

@IGNDontay I need you to post some recorded game where you win using medicite. Do not ignore this request.
Dragoon

Post by IGNDontay »

tedere12 wrote:@IGNDontay I need you to post some recorded game where you win using medicite. Do not ignore this request.

if you think settler training 30% faster is bad then you’re just bad bro idk what to tell ya. This build would require coordination though doesn’t work in random team games.
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

IGNDontay wrote:
tedere12 wrote:@IGNDontay I need you to post some recorded game where you win using medicite. Do not ignore this request.

if you think settler training 30% faster is bad then you’re just bad bro idk what to tell ya. This build would require coordination though doesn’t work in random team games.

No, it simply doesn't work lol. Training villagers faster would take ages to pay off, russians train vills 33% faster than all other civs (plus cheaper) yet it takes them 15 minutes to make use of that advantage to say that their economy is ahead thanks to it.
With that being said, I don't want to discourage new ideas. Post some recs where it works.
Dragoon

Post by IGNDontay »

tedere12 wrote:
IGNDontay wrote:

No, it simply doesn't work lol. Training villagers faster would take ages to pay off, russians train vills 33% faster than all other civs (plus cheaper) yet it takes them 15 minutes to make use of that advantage to say that their economy is ahead thanks to it.
With that being said, I don't want to discourage new ideas. Post some recs where it works.

Even IF an immediate 30% train time increase took 15 minutes to pay off that’s 30% faster training time over the course of a game and most team games last 30+ minutes anyways. In general you like to send greedy cards to boost eco and this is one of the best greed builds there are since it makes your team train settler faster than the other team. Like me or not, racist, the strategy is solid. Discount it if you want, your loss. Or go test it yourself before being a negative person on something you’ve no experience with because I know you never thought to mix team medicine with medicine in a team game whether you think it’s bad or not you never thought of it lol.
Rainbow Land onfiregun17
Skirmisher
ESO: onfiregun17

Post by onfiregun17 »

I don't really see how Medicine would work compared to say 1000 wood, where you can get 2 TCs from it. You'd be wasting two cards to get slightly faster villager training. And as India, you have much better cards that you can send in Age 2 like 300 export, which nets you 4 villagers or a 500 resource crate.
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

IGNDontay wrote:
tedere12 wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Even IF an immediate 30% train time increase took 15 minutes to pay off that’s 30% faster training time over the course of a game and most team games last 30+ minutes anyways. In general you like to send greedy cards to boost eco and this is one of the best greed builds there are since it makes your team train settler faster than the other team. Like me or not, racist, the strategy is solid. Discount it if you want, your loss. Or go test it yourself before being a negative person on something you’ve no experience with because I know you never thought to mix team medicine with medicine in a team game whether you think it’s bad or not you never thought of it lol.

Good luck surviving for such a long time with a disadvantage because you chose to ship a card that pays off after you have reached industral age and shipped factories. Funny that you think I have no experience with it, you probably just discovered the card and think you found out something no-one knows about, truth is I've been sending medicine on team games with portugese for a while long time ago and it was just a waste of a card.
Dragoon

Post by IGNDontay »

Well you don’t have to prioritize the card is the thing. Your indian/iro play can have team medicine in deck and the teammates you’ve coordinated with can have medicine in their deck. When india/iro gets the chance to send team medicine whether they prioritize it early for max benefit and send it first or did it after their standard build and have nothing better to send, the rest of the team can then send their medicine. Then the buff comes in and for the rest of the game your entire team produces settler faster than the opposing team. Of course the sooner you send it the better but you would need a lot of xp to send it before other more important ships. But players do a lot more greedy things than this a lot of the time so I think you can get away with it in a lot of games. @onfiregun17
Dragoon

Post by IGNDontay »

tedere12 wrote:
IGNDontay wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Good luck surviving for such a long time with a disadvantage because you chose to ship a card that pays off after you have reached industral age and shipped factories. Funny that you think I have no experience with it, you probably just discovered the card and think you found out something no-one knows about, truth is I've been sending medicine on team games with portugese for a while long time ago and it was just a waste of a card.

you sound dumb bro. why would you send team medicine or medicine at all if your team didn’t also have medicine in their deck. i already said team medicine/ medicine by themselves isn’t good in the initial post. you’re poking holes in a decent strat for the sake of you being closed minded to my ideas. get lost.
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

IGNDontay wrote:
tedere12 wrote:
Show hidden quotes

you sound dumb bro. why would you send team medicine or medicine at all if your team didn’t also have medicine in their deck. i already said team medicine/ medicine by themselves isn’t good in the initial post. you’re poking holes in a decent strat for the sake of you being closed minded to my ideas. get lost.

sub ape IQ post right here.
I obviously send medicine by myself+ teammate sends team medicine+ I have extra town centers from portugese bonus. Why is it so hard for you to understand what I said? Because you are dumb.
United States of America lesllamas
Lancer

Post by lesllamas »

Hey friends let's calm down now we're talking about medicine not health insurance policy
Dragoon

Post by IGNDontay »

tedere12 wrote:
IGNDontay wrote:
Show hidden quotes

I obviously send medicine by myself+ teammate sends team medicine+ I have extra town centers from portugese bonus. Why is it so hard for you to understand what I said? Because you are dumb.

look guys we got his ignorance to show his racism. Medicine by itself is bad as I already said. Team medicine stacked with medicine is what makes it OK. Sending one without the other is just bad. Clear enough for your slowness? Thanks for showing everyone youre racist though. “subape” LOL how such ignorant people play rts is beyond me. Can we get a mod in here. :mrgreen:
Attachments
racism comes out
racism comes out
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Man if dontay told you it's good then it's good and you're bad and shut up
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Dragoon

Post by IGNDontay »

isn’t it lovely how there’s more trolls on this site than constructive people. If you have nothing constructive to say stop ruining posts with your ignorant comments. so far only 1/4 people commented with an actual conversation to be had without anything demeaning to say. But yeah kaiserklen ur bad shut up
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

IGNDontay wrote:
tedere12 wrote:
Show hidden quotes

look guys we got his ignorance to show his racism. Medicine by itself is bad as I already said. Team medicine stacked with medicine is what makes it OK. Sending one without the other is just bad. Clear enough for your slowness? Thanks for showing everyone youre racist though. “subape” LOL how such ignorant people play rts is beyond me. Can we get a mod in here. :mrgreen:

yet another DUMB post from you. medicine does NOT pay off soon enough, you will waste two cards early on in the game to get some extra villagers sooner and you will have less units and run out of hunts sooner.
If ports who have 3 TCs by age 3 (for free and way better than team medicine+medicine+ map control defence ectectect) on RE patch are not gaining a massive lead, then sorry but your build is horrible.
Dragoon

Post by IGNDontay »

tedere12 wrote:
IGNDontay wrote:
Show hidden quotes

yet another DUMB post from you. medicine does NOT pay off soon enough, you will waste two cards early on in the game to get some extra villagers sooner and you will have less units and run out of hunts sooner.
If ports who have 3 TCs by age 3 (for free and way better than team medicine+medicine+ map control defence ectectect) on RE patch are not gaining a massive lead, then sorry but your build is horrible.

well you’re sending one card not two and your ignorant racist opinion is void in any intelligent discussions so idk why you comment.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

I feel GOOD when other people are STUPID and I feel BETTER telling them they're STUPID.

I'm so GLAD I'm not THEM implying I'm so GLAD I'm ME.
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

IGNDontay wrote:
tedere12 wrote:
Show hidden quotes

well you’re sending one card not two and your ignorant racist opinion is void in any intelligent discussions so idk why you comment.

medicine + team medicine is two cards, your team wastes 2 cards and the benefit is non-existent. Whatever tho just do whatever you want I'm done arguing.
Dragoon

Post by IGNDontay »

yeah hes BIG upset it’s FUNNY
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

IGNDontay wrote:isn’t it lovely how there’s more trolls on this site than constructive people. If you have nothing constructive to say stop ruining posts with your ignorant comments. so far only 1/4 people commented with an actual conversation to be had without anything demeaning to say. But yeah kaiserklen ur bad shut up

I actually write quite a lot of constructive posts here. Much more constructive than your post about shitty cards no one ever sends.
And I would answer to your post in a constructive manner if you were constructive yourself. You're directly calling tedere bad because he's disagreeing with you basically, which shows you're not worth trying to have a conversation with. Not like I didn't know that already though.
I shouldn't even take the bait because it's too obvious, but it's just too funny you're calling me bad cause you're around the level of people I can beat 2v1, or beat without shipping any cards XD
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

What fish was ever sorry he took the bait? Sweet release!
Dragoon

Post by IGNDontay »

Kaiserklein wrote:
IGNDontay wrote:isn’t it lovely how there’s more trolls on this site than constructive people. If you have nothing constructive to say stop ruining posts with your ignorant comments. so far only 1/4 people commented with an actual conversation to be had without anything demeaning to say. But yeah kaiserklen ur bad shut up

I actually write quite a lot of constructive posts here. Much more constructive than your post about shitty cards no one ever sends.
And I would answer to your post in a constructive manner if you were constructive yourself. You're directly calling tedere bad because he's disagreeing with you basically, which shows you're not worth trying to have a conversation with. Not like I didn't know that already though.
I shouldn't even take the bait because it's too obvious, but it's just too funny you're calling me bad cause you're around the level of people I can beat 2v1, or beat without shipping any cards XD

Tedere is a racist scumbag who will discredit any and everything I have to say for that reason, so he gets the shoulder not because he’s disagreeing with me just to clear that up for your ignorance as well. Sorry this isn’t a build for uber sweaty try hards like yourself it’s for people who play for fun.This is actually constructive regardless of your objective opinion because there are no posts about it anywhere on the site or google. Considering I’ve beaten you before dutch vs france, i’d say you need cards and you’d never beat me 2v1 with someone decent on my team, don’t kid yourself, kid.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Idk if he's racist but in this thread he didn't say anything racist and you just called him bad because he disagreed with you. And btw when he played he was much better than you are now.
Nice if your build is a fun build. It's still a shit build though, so I don't know why you're trying to argue it's good. Then just say directly it's a troll build or something.
It's not actually constructive cause you're not having a conversation but just getting mad at people.
Show me when you've beaten me on elo. Hint: you never have. And even if you did, it would have to be because I trolled in an obscene way. Anyway, I've beaten lieuts 2v1 more than once before, and the same goes for 1v1 without shipping stuff. And you're lieut so it probably wouldn't be any different. Could also 1v1 while giving you 25% handicap if you want.
Dragoon

Post by IGNDontay »

Kaiserklein wrote:Idk if he's racist but in this thread he didn't say anything racist and you just called him bad because he disagreed with you. And btw when he played he was much better than you are now.
Nice if your build is a fun build. It's still a shit build though, so I don't know why you're trying to argue it's good. Then just say directly it's a troll build or something.
It's not actually constructive cause you're not having a conversation but just getting mad at people.
Show me when you've beaten me on elo. Hint: you never have. And even if you did, it would have to be because I trolled in an obscene way. Anyway, I've beaten lieuts 2v1 more than once before, and the same goes for 1v1 without shipping stuff. And you're lieut so it probably wouldn't be any different. Could also 1v1 while giving you 25% handicap if you want.

okay then you just said you’re ignorant and proceeded to comment. and it was an unr game you know you lost and we both know you remember so let’s not play dumb. we both know you wouldn’t forget losing to me. you lost. period. so you lost to a lieut, yikes. the only person called dumb is tedere and you for commenting bs had nothing to do with the post. wow you’re so ignorant it’s wild and you attempt to act logical, so insane! sure we can play a game where i get handicap lets make it 50 since you’re so good shouldn’t be an issue.