Nagayumi China semi FF

India _DB_
Howdah

Nagayumi China semi FF

Post by _DB_ »

Hey,
I'm really interested to tell you the way nagayumi plays china. His semi FF is so solid strat. It isn't the exact way nagayumi plays, but a revised nagayumi strat.
I tried to revise this strategy with H2O's strat. Till step 10, it's H2O's way.
From step 11, it's where nagayumi's strat begins.

[img style="max-width:100%'" src="http://i.imgur.com/1a2LOWG.jpg"]

Disclaimer: I don't own anything in this strategy. It's just a combined strategy of the way H2O and nagayumi plays. The credit goes only to H2O, and nagayumi.
For this strategy, H2O's deck is preferable. This deck is sure able to be common among this combined strategy. It has all the cards you need to win.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/HoFMIDJ.png[/img]

1)It begins-
2)Set 5 villagers to gather food, 1 to gather crates. Build a village near the the second gold spawn and town center. Send the starting goat and any livestock you find to fatten on
the village.
3)The villagers can hang out in the villages if they are being raided.
4)All new villagers go to wood to gather for a second house.
5)First shipment is Northern Refugees
6)The second house is placed near another set of resources, just as close to the town center as the first one was.
7)Continue making villagers until you have 17.
8)Eat the goat with 3-4 villagers that are on a hunt that is about to run out. The goat should have about 140 food.
9)Age with 17 villagers using the Summer Palace using 4 villagers, then queue the 18th.
10)Remember to start the Summer Palace with one villager, then add three more onto it to avoid pathing issues where the villagers walk across the foundation to start it as is the cause when four start it.

------Nagayumi's strat starts to continue from here--------
11)Now put 7 vils on wood, rest on food. New vils to wood.
12)Send your explorer to the nearest TP and build a TP at 200 wood. After you started building TP, put 4-5 vils on coin. Rest still chop wood. Skip this step if there is no TP and move to next step. Now focus getting extra market upgrades instead.
13)At 100 wood, make a market. Collect age up 400 food. Focus on getting 375 coin and 175 wood. It's exactly what you need for your market 5% hunt and 10% all upgrade. Get hunting eagles and civil servants.
14)As soon you aged, send 7 steppe riders and raid as much as you can without losing steppes.
15) Send 700 coin. After market upgrades are finished researching, and you've 300 coin on board. Now don't lose your explorer, let him stay at home. If you need to scout, use a disciple but carefully because he's too low HP.
16) Don't stop making villagers until you're able to age up smoothly. Age with porcelain tower. 1 vil start it, then task 3 vils to build it.
17) When 700 wood arrives, build consulate, rax, and a village. Research 1st coin mine upgrade and 2nd food upgrade. Sometimes it happens that you start aging late and you've a lot of resources on board. In that case, build 2 rax. You'll be sure able to pull out dual batches of territorial army as soon you age.
18)After you aged, the unit you're going to make hardly depends upon opponent's composition.
----------------H2O strat recontinues------------------------------
19)General rule: cavalry batch >' skirmisher swordsmen batch

20)Send Intervention and ally with the British, giving 9 muskets and +10% land units hp.

21)Set the Porcelain tower to gather wood. (4.0/s, equivalent to 8 villagers)

22)Build the next house when you get to 200 wood (if you fight a lot and housing is not a problem get market ups)

23)Keep making units as possible, always try to keep 5 disciples ready

24)Ship 5 Meteor Hammers, 10 Arquebusiers (11 changdao or manchu if you end up needing anti cavalry badly)

25)You will have 400 export ready around the same time as the third fortress shipment. The export is spent on a British Expeditionary Company (6 Redcoats)

26)At 90 house pop you can start using the village tech to improve population space if you are not ready to build a house

27)If you build villages after that you get 25 population each, so it is better to build them instead of researching the upgrade.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Recs:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ca4q4 ... star(Japan)_vs_Nagayumi(China)_on_Mongolia.age3Yrec

http://www.mediafire.com/download/vajavznqbkoltia/nagayumi(China)_vs_snsjack(China)_on_Yucatan.age3Yrec

I don't own this, the main credits belong to H2O and nagayumi. I couldn't give it another title. it's main strategy is what nagayumi does. Everything else I edited belongs to H2O. Nagayumi actually uses the flying crow wonder. Still H2O's porclain tower build fits this strategy perfectly well!

Feel free to comment and improve this strategy!
Doing what you like is Freedom...
Liking what you do is Happiness...
Great Britain britishmusketeer
Howdah

Nagayumi China semi FF

Post by britishmusketeer »

Problem with this is that you will die to a timing push as you are aging to fortress. Also the resources gained from getting the market earlier are negated by the tower being built later and the 7 steppe don't do much since they lose to 5 huss, 5 cossack, 5 uhlans ect.
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Nagayumi China semi FF

Post by fei123456 »

i prefer chop for 380w during transition.
when reach age 2 build the war academy and train a batch of old han army. send 700w first.
700w can do a lot of things: tp, market, consulate, village. if your opponent trains more units you can also train 1-2 batches of army too.
then 700g to age up.

china naked ff will be countered by a semiff. only 5 hussar can raid you a lot, delay your age up and kill vills if you don't care. and he sends 5 vill/4 cdb and age up fast. that's not what we want to see. and 10 hussars? your vills just stay in tc and never come out.
but if you have a few units, things just change. only a batch of old han can defend 5 hussar/10 musk without losing anything. if you know he will stable start you can also train a batch of ming army instead. and your eco will be very nice: with 700w you can build tp and have all market upgrades.

i dont think 7 steppe rider semiff is a good choice cuz steppe rider sucks. if it's 7 uhlans, that's a good bo.
Russia yurashic
Howdah
ESO: Yurashic

Nagayumi China semi FF

Post by yurashic »

It is not a good build. Steppe riders are very bad at raiding, they take ages to kill vills and are marked as "siege units", so minutemen destroy them.

It is such a slow build that it will die to both colonial timings (Russia, Aztec) and early fortress timings (French, German). You waste so much time and a shipment, while the only benefit is a tp and faster market upgrades.
No Flag wuziqii
Musketeer

Nagayumi China semi FF

Post by wuziqii »

cant loading the recs
India _DB_
Howdah

Nagayumi China semi FF

Post by _DB_ »

wuziqii wrote:cant loading the recs
weird
Same to anyone?
Doing what you like is Freedom...
Liking what you do is Happiness...
No Flag สยาม
Skirmisher

Nagayumi China semi FF

Post by สยาม »

Buff China = Balance Historry
why?
Xiongnu or Huns can attack Europe and Rome. they lose Xiongnu. but Xiongnu lose Han Chinese.
Xiongnu or Huns are Turkish. Ottoman are Turkish. Xinjiang are Turkish. they lose Han Chinese.
Mongol can attack Europe and Asian. Mongol win Chinese and lose Chinese.
Japanese invasions of Korea. japanese lose Han Chinese.
why? Chinese lose Manchu? Because Wu Sangui open Wall.
why? Qing dy lose japanese? Empress Dowager Cixi don't upgrade all army.
japanese have Portuguese army upgrade army since Meiji period.
But Chinese in game to very fail history and don't strongest.but History to The Strongest amry.
http://eso-community.net/thread/617/aoe3-update-china
http://eso-community.net/thread/1078/en ... le-history
I like Aoe3 but can't play China only for rated game.
top elo rating player can't play anti cavalry. full pure cavalry or 70%cavalry if not age4 old han reform or manchu or musk = lose low rating player.
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Nagayumi China semi FF

Post by edeholland »

Yeah exactly chun! You know what is up!
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

Nagayumi China semi FF

Post by Marco1698 »

chun wrote:Buff China = Balance Historry
why?
Xiongnu or Huns can attack Europe and Rome. they lose Xiongnu. but Xiongnu lose Han Chinese.
Xiongnu or Huns are Turkish. Ottoman are Turkish. Xinjiang are Turkish. they lose Han Chinese.
Mongol can attack Europe and Asian. Mongol win Chinese and lose Chinese.
Japanese invasions of Korea. japanese lose Han Chinese.
why? Chinese lose Manchu? Because Wu Sangui open Wall.
why? Qing dy lose japanese? Empress Dowager Cixi don''t upgrade all army.
japanese have Portuguese army upgrade army since Meiji period.
But Chinese in game to very fail history and don''t strongest.but History to The Strongest amry.
http://eso-community.net/thread/617/aoe3-update-china
http://eso-community.net/thread/1078/en ... le-history
I like Aoe3 but can''t play China only for rated game.
top elo rating player can''t play anti cavalry. full pure cavalry or 70%cavalry if not age4 old han reform or manchu or musk = lose low rating player.

???
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah
ESO: _Venox_

Nagayumi China semi FF

Post by _venox_ »

I like the random 1600 food card in industrial.
Don't let the things you can't change dictate your life.
Great Britain britishmusketeer
Howdah

Nagayumi China semi FF

Post by britishmusketeer »

He has it for an easier reforms.
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah
ESO: _Venox_

Nagayumi China semi FF

Post by _venox_ »

Normally the army shipments and the 2 flying crows are stronger imo, and it's not like china has a huge income of experience for shipments like japans +2k exp age up. But I see the point.
Don't let the things you can't change dictate your life.
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Nagayumi China semi FF

Post by fei123456 »

deleted_user wrote:
paul wrote:i prefer chop for 380w during transition.
when reach age 2 build the war academy and train a batch of old han army. send 700w first.
700w can do a lot of things: tp, market, consulate, village. if your opponent trains more units you can also train 1-2 batches of army too.
then 700g to age up.

china naked ff will be countered by a semiff. only 5 hussar can raid you a lot, delay your age up and kill vills if you dont care. and he sends 5 vill/4 cdb and age up fast. thats not what we want to see. and 10 hussars? your vills just stay in tc and never come out.
but if you have a few units, things just change. only a batch of old han can defend 5 hussar/10 musk without losing anything. if you know he will stable start you can also train a batch of ming army instead. and your eco will be very nice: with 700w you can build tp and have all market upgrades.

i dont think 7 steppe rider semiff is a good choice cuz steppe rider sucks. if its 7 uhlans, thats a good bo.
Doesnt 700w 700g lose to colonial play though?

you can send a military card after 700g or 700w.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Nagayumi China semi FF

Post by zoom »

"Solid" isn't the word that springs to mind, exactly...