otto mirror is a 0 skill MU

France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Re: otto mirror is a 0 skill MU

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

umeu wrote:Actually its not. Otto mirror is one of the more strategically diverse mirrors with a large variety of viable builds/strategies. Most mirrors have only one or sometimes 2 viable options. If otto mirror seems predictable its only due to lack of imagination of most players

Well tbh I tried creative things in this MU, such as semi ff stuffs, or water boom into either age 2 or age 3, and it always felt weak compared to the standard ff build. The only cheese you can do is the FI from my experience.
France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01
ESO: bwinner

Post by bwinner »

umeu wrote:Actually its not. Otto mirror is one of the more strategically diverse mirrors with a large variety of viable builds/strategies. Most mirrors have only one or sometimes 2 viable options. If otto mirror seems predictable its only due to lack of imagination of most players

I agree, btw like 6months ago we played a BO5 of otto mirrors with chusik which ended 3-2, and we did different builds every games because there wasn't one build that felt really dominant.
India Frost Bite
Dragoon
ESO: ContainsCaffeine
GameRanger ID: 3243371

Post by Frost Bite »

Make abus guns when enemy makes jans, as simple as that.
World War 3 is inevitable, Run for your lives, fools
United States of America Amsel_
Howdah
ESO: The_Amsel

Post by Amsel_ »

You're right! I was thinking of it as a MU, but for a mirror it does have quite a bit of variety.