Market start with spain

India Shikari
Dragoon
ESO: rahuru

Market start with spain

Post by Shikari »

I find it super difficult to get market start with spain with a coin start. It is so easy with france and germany. Should i not do market start with spain on a coin start. Is it not viable without good treasures?
Vietnam duckzilla
Jaeger

Re: Market start with spain

Post by duckzilla »

Markets is difficult for spain in general, since they also don't have a 400w politician for ageup.

I would suggest to build a market in age 1 only if you can find a wood treasure of at least 60w. Otherwise, skip the market until aging and then put most of you vills to wood.
Whatever is written above: this is no financial advice.

Beati pauperes spiritu.
Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

Post by Mitoe »

You should probably forgo the market almost all the time as Spain. France and Germany have more time for it to pay off, as they want to age around 3:00 and Spain wants to age around 2:40, as well as having more vills than Spain for the market upgrades to affect because of their strong age 1 villager shipments.

Your economy is in your shipments, and trying to early market without solid treasures will often delay your age up from 2:40ish to 3:00ish, which will delay all of your shipments as well. It's not the end of the world, but I think it's usually better to just wait.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

If you ff its standard to do 3v 700g 700w 5v and building a market from 700w
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

You need 3 food crates to do market or TP at start.
Image Image Image
India Shikari
Dragoon
ESO: rahuru

Post by Shikari »

I know about 700w market but i was just wondering can you macro so that you can sell 125g for 100for a house collect 50w kinda start without idling ur tc, shipment, getting housed without treasure. It feels a lot difficult with spain then france and germany. I am not talking about std ff stuff. But if i just want to utilize 100g and play colonial can i do it or not without idling?
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

Unless you have 300f 200w start and get at least like a 50c treasure like on GP, I don't think its really possible to consistently do idleless 15v with market.
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

Compared to fre/ger:
- you collect crates slightly slower;
- you receive the first shipment significantly faster;
- your first vill shipment is weaker.
Because of those things early market is just worse. In particular you get housed more frequently. So, you should at least drop the house first and then TP/market.
Image Image Image
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

If you have a coin start and a small 30+ coin treas, you can just build the market and buy for a house, without getting hunting dogs. This means you'll have 1 vil gathering the coin crate and building the market, which means a bit less food income, but getting 20 xp from building the market to speed up your 3v shipment will make up for that. And then you have your market ready, so you can research hunt dogs if you get wood/coin treasures in age 1, or you can also research it in transition to colonial (it pays off quickly since you have to gather like 1400-1500f for your age up + training vils).
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..