China age 2 guide please.

India Shikari
Dragoon
ESO: rahuru

China age 2 guide please.

Post by Shikari »

Someone really should write china age 2 guide their is none atm on the strategy wall. I am tired of always doing ff with china even though it might be stronger than normal it never hurts to surprise an opponent who don't scout. Maybe it could be something like 8 pike plus 8 chukonus back to back and make military and snipe down a forward block house or war hut. I dont know but it seems like china can do that with good military shipment they have and maybe age after that.
Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

Re: Chana age 2 guide please.

Post by Mitoe »

8 9 7

#guide
India Shikari
Dragoon
ESO: rahuru

Post by Shikari »

Insane guide. Thanks mitoe
Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

Post by Mitoe »

In all seriousness though I'm not going to go into detail about how any of these builds work but here's the basics for Colonial build orders:

8 bow, 9 pike, 7 steppe, 300x (6 - 12 redocats or 4 - 8 cossacks) or 700c (age up) or 700w (more units/market/consulate)
Basically just try to break enemy forward base very quickly with this BO

8 bow, 9 pike or 300x (redcoats), 700c (age)
Semi-FF

700w (units, consulate sometimes, market ups sometimes, villages), 700f (allows you to train both banner armies and disciples, or banner armies while getting stagecoach) or 600w (just more stuffs), unit shipments, eventually 700c to age
Slower timing, possibly greedy

8 bow, 8 bow + flamethrower, 9 pike, 7 steppe or 700c to age
Not super great, but it does destroy dual rax musk rushes (dual jan rush, in particular)

Depending on the map you can also go nats. Inca or Rattans are usually best with China. The reason this can work is because you don't need to dump a lot of wood into villages.
Canada dansil92
Retired Contributor
ESO: dansil92

Post by dansil92 »

I occasionally do a rattan shield semi, im still perfecting the build order but you move 8 vills to coin while aging and have exactly 500 on aging- ship the 10 rattan card, (and this is where i cant decide which is better- to send 700 coin then 700 wood or just 700 wood and greedily gather to age), and raid with rattan. They are pretty strong units, take zero pop and are much better than steppe and can buy some time to let you get to fortress

Generally you dont want to play colonial as china but if you do my preference is training ming army and shipping ckn/duck squad. Keshiks are much more effective anticav than qiang and are able to deal with musk units to some extent. The ckn keshik is a very low hp version of goon skirm and seems to work much more effectively than old han or standard army. Consulate units to compliment this composition would be either musks or cossacks. If someone you face has poor micro grenadiers can be a fun unit to get some tanking and siege, along with some splash to soften up units

I almost exclusively ff as china but these are the pointers i would give to someone wanting to play colonial
Germany Lukas_L99
Pro Player
Donator 01
ESO: Lukas_L99

Post by Lukas_L99 »

I read "Ghana age 2 guide please." at first