French rusing Otto :)

Portugal Kazamkikaz
Dragoon
ESO: Kazamkikaz

French rusing Otto :)

Post by Kazamkikaz »

Cause nobody came with new and unusual bo that i like to do i bring one today,
Aging around 2min 20 to 30 sec with France and doing double rax musks rush is insane :biggrin:
I end the game in just 6 min
Ironically I was inspired by the Ottoman rush of 2 raxs and what destroyed otto? exactly his own poison

https://youtu.be/T9Az3IX5AqY
My Youtube channel

"If you can't win the fight
don't take the fight"-Aizamk 2016
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Re: French rusing Otto :)

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

No comments.
Singapore Thrar
Retired Contributor
ESO: Thrar

Post by Thrar »

Interesting.

I do wonder though how this will do against an opponent who actually scouts you and doesn't just proceed to gather/build outside of their TC range when they see you age up very fast.
His explorer should have been in your base at the latest around the time your two rax were completed. Knowing that you won't have any cav for quite a while other than the 3 hussar shipment, he could have opened with a defensive foundry and made a batch of abus. Along with minutemen that might be enough to hold your attack, or if not he could ship 5 janissaries too.
Usually I'd expect 400w age up from Ottoman unless going for an FF, but FF on Yukon seems crazy. Anyway, if he does age up with the tower his defense is going to be even better, provided he doesn't build it in a completely indefensible position when your age up time clearly suggests a rush.
Germany amiggo1999
Advanced Player
Donator 01
ESO: miggo1999

Post by amiggo1999 »

Thanks, now I know what to do vs Bloser :)
Image Image
Portugal Kazamkikaz
Dragoon
ESO: Kazamkikaz

Post by Kazamkikaz »

Thrar wrote:Interesting.

I do wonder though how this will do against an opponent who actually scouts you and doesn't just proceed to gather/build outside of their TC range when they see you age up very fast.
His explorer should have been in your base at the latest around the time your two rax were completed. Knowing that you won't have any cav for quite a while other than the 3 hussar shipment, he could have opened with a defensive foundry and made a batch of abus. Along with minutemen that might be enough to hold your attack, or if not he could ship 5 janissaries too.
Usually I'd expect 400w age up from Ottoman unless going for an FF, but FF on Yukon seems crazy. Anyway, if he does age up with the tower his defense is going to be even better, provided he doesn't build it in a completely indefensible position when your age up time clearly suggests a rush.

:biggrin: well opponent will not know what i am doing by just scouting my tc, imagine if was fb? or even if he find my 2 rax fb and i am doing xbow pike what he could do with just 5 abus that train very slow comparing with xbow?
I know this game was vs a noob i just wanted do this crazy bo, and i will do it vs better player someday

Hear yourself man, if he was a good player he would age at same time as me and he would not wait till he find my fb to spend that 400w in rax or stable, not art foundry cause is not good idea open the game making abus vs french hussar start.
and if he for some reason start defensive foundry, before he get 5 abus i am in his base with 10 musk shooting his vills and force him to idle or call mm, any of this option will make him train less abus; Now tell me what 3 or 4 abus and 6 0HP MM can do vs 20( or 18) to 28 musk timing? And if he send 5 jans and start making jans, i could just send 700w and make some bows, and i hv 4 cdb card to recover my eco, not to tell even if i idle my tc alot by doing less vills, i still have more "recalculated economic unit population" :chinese:
My Youtube channel

"If you can't win the fight
don't take the fight"-Aizamk 2016
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

A good player would just Jan/abus, get his abus in time and rape this.
A FF with Jan/falc would also crush this.
Turkey HUMMAN
Lancer
ESO: HUMMAN

Post by HUMMAN »

why not forward rax.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Lol otto guy aged at 4:40 there, and I stopped watching :/
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Kaiserklein wrote:Lol otto guy aged at 4:40 there, and I stopped watching :/

I got to 0:49 then ran into aural reasons.
Isle of Man UpMySleeves
Dragoon
GameRanger ID: 7309280

Post by UpMySleeves »

Big strat, definitely not bashing conscript.
Never trust a man in a blue trench coat, never drive a car when you're dead
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

What about rus frenching otto ?
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco