Kiribati SirCallen
Gendarme
ESO: SirCallen

01 May 2019, 01:37

Hey guys sorry for clickbaiting you but you've swallowed and you're also a fish. News. Don't worry, I'll make it tasty worth.

Some of the more meta-precocious players are calling it a cheat, because it can't be beaten unless you troll. So what's the build? You won't believe what he sent as his first shipment...

There he was, macroing for an age up, when his hunts did a back herd away from his TC. What he thought of next will make the hair on your neck stand up...

KTRAlN wasn't a good player, but he was formidable and known. He could hold his own against most opponents, and occasionally beat the pros. But no one would have expected a strategy like this to come from him...

He played mostly British, but he played other civs as well. He was known for greed play, but his next strategy left even the greediest to scratch their heads in amazement...

~~~
OK so it's not that greedy, it's not vc 2 dock livestock pen or boneng treaty build. But this is a fun strat I've been playing with lately, good vs. bad players.

BUILD:

1) VC (chop for 4-5 manors, depending on wood treasures)
2) 3 VILL (after VC, in age 1)
Don't worry about aging late, we won't actually be making units, and we'll hard counter all-in rushes. Your bad opponent probably thinks you're going pure greed and will all in-rush you. Well you've been going pure greed so far. He will all-in rush you. Thus the trap is set, and the fish bites the hook.

POLITICIAN: 200c + TOWER
TRANSITION:
-research gang saw, blunder coat
-spam vc manors with 22-23 vills (+6-7 from standard, the amount most civs click up to III with) and get xp for 700w on age up, herd like crazy
-make an outpost about when you age up, and lay the outpost from the age up politician nearby
3) 700 WOOD
-keep making manors and only manors
4) 5 VILL
-after 200 manors, make another outpost
-when enough outposts, all vills on food/gold (steel traps, placer mines)
5) CHURCH CARD

POLITICIAN: 7 LBOW
TRANSITION:
-all vills on food/gold - you'll collect enough res to go straight to IV, even if you lose 6
-be smart with the lbow, hardly anything can push into tower and smart lbow

POLITICIAN: 1k COIN
TRANSITION:
-build church hidden, gather for black watch (8 highlanders/1k food), rest on coin for roger's rangers (26 guard skirm/2k coin) and elmeti (6 elmeti/1k coin)
6) ELMETI

I usually build a saloon too since gathering on mines will be easier than burning through hunts, either way all of your in base res will expire not long after you ship everything. Alternatively, you can get the church xp and ship 2x factories and rockets, you still have blackwatch. Tbh, I get confused what to do each time I reach age IV, but the build isn't meant for much after that.

It's a shit strat out. But you get a free VC + 5 vill boom into an 11 minute FI at the cost of what? 750 wood and some idle time? Not bad, VC saved you all that wood anyways...
and the giving famishes the craving
sweet thames, run softly, til I end my song

The shepherd's staff's tantalus around my neck

please stop eating :food:
No Flag deleted_user
Gendarme

01 May 2019, 01:42

Sounds like a strat aiz stole from diarouga.
Netherlands blackwidow
Dragoon
EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: MASTERdutch

01 May 2019, 02:03

take your 50 vils with your IV timing and its an autowin. this strat is OP as hell nerf pl0x
No Flag Zutazuta
Lancer
zuta

01 May 2019, 02:47

I remember one of the first games I watched of Aiz, he did a German build where he makes two towers in his base and does some weird FF. I crapped all over it on stream. I’ve seen @Mitoe lose to it at least 30 more times since; what a time to be alive.

@Victor_swe
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

01 May 2019, 08:54

Is it viable in 3v3 on Deccan you think?
36: This herd, was not herded correctly towards his town center
Norway jesus3
Howdah

01 May 2019, 09:53

Snuden wrote:Is it viable in 3v3 on Deccan you think?

we will have to ask experts on that one

@jgals is it also possible on deccan? :?:
Canada Warno
Dragoon
Donator 07
ESO: Warno

01 May 2019, 12:48

I think I saw you do this on one of Kaiser's late night streams, but can't remember the outcome.
Iran n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: n0eL

01 May 2019, 13:22

Best part is when you lose your army before your rockets get in.
SirCallen wrote:Just drink the beer as it is, you hipsters.
Kiribati SirCallen
Gendarme

01 May 2019, 15:43

Warno wrote:I think I saw you do this on one of Kaiser's late night streams, but can't remember the outcome.

I lost because I trolled.

Resigned when up 2x eco, as it goes.

Germany aligator92
Lancer
ESO: aligator92

01 May 2019, 16:47

No way Eaglemut loses to this
Bhutan jgals
Lancer
ESO: OstiferButthole

02 May 2019, 02:15

jesus3 wrote:
Snuden wrote:Is it viable in 3v3 on Deccan you think?

we will have to ask experts on that one

@jgals is it also possible on deccan? :?:

fuck you
Bhutan jgals
Lancer

02 May 2019, 02:22

yes it is more viable on deccan. Recently on my noob account I do the following on Deccan
Germans start with TP and house,
age 400 wood, do market ups house, ship 3 SW, 700 wood by this time you should be able to age to 3 fast with all vil on coin food the whole time, or you will be close. Sometimes I need a few more seconds for coin, but try to get good coin tres and u can do it faster.
While you are aging to 3 send all vil to food as soon as u get 200 coin, or a little more to buy extra wood for whatever you may need (house, market up u didn't finish yet or you can build a saloon to see what there is .
Ship1000 G.
Go to 4 with 1000 coin
Build church
Collect age up crates, and if they aren't pushing you do mercantilism, ship factories and 6 SW
put facts on wood, keep gathering coin for merc
either start making merc as soon as u hit ind or ship elmeti/fusilier if you need, or you ship black rider/jaeger or train earlier from saloon if you need and delay all those other steps. But you use this build when you are sure you aren't going to be rushed or their rush will suck.
Its a lot of fun to do on maps like andes where corsairs can be faster than any cav in the game with germ cards
After facts/6 SW in industrial I ship either guild artisans (the whole key to this strat is to get max pop merc with as few settler as possible gathering a lot so u want to make the most out of your wagons, Or if i am fighting I ship adv. merc, or one of the merc shipments if i need it. Eventually I ship land grab and use the factory wood to make plantations when map runs out.

i should mention that
1. you put palatine settlements and reserve the option to go outlaws age 2 if you are being rushed,
2. you harass with your ulans as much as you can but DONT risk losing any.Those 5-7 ulan you get before you get to industrial are the only defense you have if they make a beeline for your base
3. this is for team games when your noob team mates can hopefully save you from some lame rush with the help of your ulan, minutemen and garrisoned TC, and it has to be flexible, you need to be able to pause the build and start training at all times so saloon asap if you can afford it.
Kiribati SirCallen
Gendarme

02 May 2019, 03:05

jgals wrote:yes it is more viable on deccan. Recently on my noob account I do the following on Deccan
Germans start with TP and house,
age 400 wood, do market ups house, ship 3 SW, 700 wood by this time you should be able to age to 3 fast with all vil on coin food the whole time, or you will be close. Sometimes I need a few more seconds for coin, but try to get good coin tres and u can do it faster.
While you are aging to 3 send all vil to food as soon as u get 200 coin, or a little more to buy extra wood for whatever you may need (house, market up u didn't finish yet or you can build a saloon to see what there is .
Ship1000 G.
Go to 4 with 1000 coin
Build church
Collect age up crates, and if they aren't pushing you do mercantilism, ship factories and 6 SW
put facts on wood, keep gathering coin for merc
either start making merc as soon as u hit ind or ship elmeti/fusilier if you need, or you ship black rider/jaeger or train earlier from saloon if you need and delay all those other steps. But you use this build when you are sure you aren't going to be rushed or their rush will suck.
Its a lot of fun to do on maps like andes where corsairs can be faster than any cav in the game with germ cards
After facts/6 SW in industrial I ship either guild artisans (the whole key to this strat is to get max pop merc with as few settler as possible gathering a lot so u want to make the most out of your wagons, Or if i am fighting I ship adv. merc, or one of the merc shipments if i need it. Eventually I ship land grab and use the factory wood to make plantations when map runs out.

i should mention that
1. you put palatine settlements and reserve the option to go outlaws age 2 if you are being rushed,
2. you harass with your ulans as much as you can but DONT risk losing any.Those 5-7 ulan you get before you get to industrial are the only defense you have if they make a beeline for your base
3. this is for team games when your noob team mates can hopefully save you from some lame rush with the help of your ulan, minutemen and garrisoned TC, and it has to be flexible, you need to be able to pause the build and start training at all times so saloon asap if you can afford it.

Hm, sounds OP

Spain Snuden
Jaeger

02 May 2019, 06:55

Is jgals a shared account?
I have played vs you a few times on Deccan, all very ez. Iirc.
Canada Mitoe
ESOC Media Team
EWTNWC LAN Top 8
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

02 May 2019, 07:04

Zutazuta wrote:I remember one of the first games I watched of Aiz, he did a German build where he makes two towers in his base and does some weird FF. I crapped all over it on stream. I’ve seen @Mitoe lose to it at least 30 more times since; what a time to be alive.

@Victor_swe

Haha I do actually remember losing to this a lot
Bhutan jgals
Lancer

02 May 2019, 12:49

Snuden wrote:Is jgals a shared account?

lol, creeping you ELO i don't see any games between us in team or 1v1, but I guarantee you it would not be EZ with an ELO like yours. You lost to the filosopher in 1v1 mate.
France [Armag] diarouga
Gendarme
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

02 May 2019, 12:55

Mitoe wrote:
Zutazuta wrote:I remember one of the first games I watched of Aiz, he did a German build where he makes two towers in his base and does some weird FF. I crapped all over it on stream. I’ve seen @Mitoe lose to it at least 30 more times since; what a time to be alive.

@Victor_swe

Haha I do actually remember losing to this a lot

To be fair, before the semi ff TP meta this was actually good.
What are you going to do against it ? A tower ff is surely better than a shitty age 2 timing, and a TP ff as Germany is better than a TPless semi ff for sure.
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

02 May 2019, 13:38

jgals wrote:

lol, creeping you ELO i don't see any games between us in team or 1v1, but I guarantee you it would not be EZ with an ELO like yours. You lost to the filosopher in 1v1 mate.

On my The_Baphomet account.
Netherlands dietschlander
Lancer

02 May 2019, 13:45

Get out of here Zuta or (re)present your self with a mic to our beloved community @Zutazuta
Theres going to be a dam, the great dam and we'll let the beavers pay for it - Edeholland 2016
Anyway, nuancing isn't your forte, so I'll agree with you like I would with a 8 year old: violence is bad, don't do hard drugs and stay in school Benj98
Bhutan jgals
Lancer

02 May 2019, 14:20

Snuden wrote:
jgals wrote:

Well originally jgals belonged to my little brother. Sounds familiar but i think it's been a while if we played. I was also giving away wins for a while on jgals to keep it around pr20. But I'll rematch. I have a new account I'm trying to get was high as i can
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

02 May 2019, 15:24

jgals wrote:
Snuden wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Well originally jgals belonged to my little brother. Sounds familiar but i think it's been a while if we played. I was also giving away wins for a while on jgals to keep it around pr20. But I'll rematch. I have a new account I'm trying to get was high as i can

BO5 grudge match?
Bhutan jgals
Lancer

02 May 2019, 19:22

Snuden wrote:
jgals wrote:
Show hidden quotes

BO5 grudge match?

im not sure about 5 but 3 maybe. I'll probably be going the same few civ
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

02 May 2019, 19:41

jgals wrote:
Snuden wrote:
Show hidden quotes

BO5 grudge match?

BO 3 grudge is on.
Bhutan jgals
Lancer

03 May 2019, 02:58

Snuden wrote:
jgals wrote:
Show hidden quotes

BO 3 grudge is on.

So just out of curiosity why does your The_baphomet account have so many games with snuden, by the way I think it's kind of funny that you claim
"EZ" on a team game we played which I actually remember in which William1000 was a complete full retard and that cost us the game. That particular day I had beaten William1000 on multiple other games becuase he was going full retard in those as well, and I knew as soon as the load screen showed we were teamed it was gg.
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

03 May 2019, 06:17

I play with my brother every now and then.

Forum Info

Return to “Strategy”