4 BLOCKHOUSE RUSH

Portugal Kazamkikaz
Dragoon
ESO: Kazamkikaz

4 BLOCKHOUSE RUSH

Post by Kazamkikaz »

I got inspired by a noob who was defending in russia mirror with 4 blockhouse but he was choping alot wood so i decided make my version of that strategy in a rush.
I will not explain it just watch, forget if opponent is noob or not :biggrin:
https://youtu.be/65XJI1TG-dM
My Youtube channel

"If you can't win the fight
don't take the fight"-Aizamk 2016
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Re: 4 BLOCKHOUSE RUSH

Post by Hazza54321 »

France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Wait, that's a shit strat !
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

yo kamikazaz, what's your reasoning behind 4 blockhouses? What do they accomplish at that point of the game?

In my humble opinion, you're just delaying yourself unnecessarily without actually being able to produce out of 4 bh afterwards :geek:
I get that it worked vs that particular player and it's probably fun, but I don't see any other reason to build neither a blockhouse, a market, houses nor a TP in transition. You just end up stacking resources.
At the same time, while doing essentially nothing in transition, you're robbing yourself of the chance to pressure early with that and your push isn't big at all to justify the harsh delay
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Basically you're not training vils, and your first batch comes at 6+ min so you bank resources, so it looks like you use your 4 bhs for a while. But in fact with proper macro you can pressure with your first batch earlier, and get a better mass after that while also having more vils and 2 bhs (which is enough).
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Germany agrondergermane
Skirmisher
Donator 01

Post by agrondergermane »

basically if he is not fighting under ur bh its just wasted. and why should he?
-Deep down I know it's me, and deep down I know you are so jealous :).- Sir_Musket 2018
Italy Mosx
Dragoon
ESO: Mosx

Post by Mosx »

I do 4 bh against a otto rush and win by going fortress with 2 falco 13 musk plus tc fire and the idea to reach industrial its a good idea in defensive game where u get rushed but I don't like do it for rush opposite side
op mechanics, op build order :export: :coin: :ugly: :uglylol: :maniac:

https://www.twitch.tv/mosxgr
Austria supahons
Dragoon
ESO: supahons

Post by supahons »

Perhaps add some walls around the base for fun. (on RE only and against rly bad players) :lol:

:arrow: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Investment_(military)
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

Mosx wrote:I do 4 bh against a otto rush and win by going fortress with 2 falco 13 musk plus tc fire and the idea to reach industrial its a good idea in defensive game where u get rushed but I don't like do it for rush opposite side

that's a completely different animal you're describing, you're using the BH to secure your gathering vills and TC while you're trying to age and get a tech advantage
Italy Mosx
Dragoon
ESO: Mosx

Post by Mosx »

jesus3 wrote:
Mosx wrote:I do 4 bh against a otto rush and win by going fortress with 2 falco 13 musk plus tc fire and the idea to reach industrial its a good idea in defensive game where u get rushed but I don't like do it for rush opposite side

that's a completely different animal you're describing, you're using the BH to secure your gathering vills and TC while you're trying to age and get a tech advantage

Exactly
op mechanics, op build order :export: :coin: :ugly: :uglylol: :maniac:

https://www.twitch.tv/mosxgr