am i just getting out-microed here

United States of America Squamiger
Howdah
ESO: Squamiger

Re: am i just getting out-microed here

Post by Squamiger »

@Lukas_L99

nice, I watched it just now. I think I'm definitely missing the musket mass, which would help a lot with the dopps and uhlans. You had 21 I think by the time the fight started.

do you feel like the 300export FF is worth it in this matchup? as in, you didnt use the musks to hold any pressure or defend raids, but you took down his TP, and had them later in the fight. It was definitely nice having those extra musks but I'm wondering if you think it was the most ideal way to play in this case.

also, nice job letting him start sieging the summer palace before attacking. kept his army out of position for a lot of the fight
Germany Lukas_L99
Pro Player
Donator 01
ESO: Lukas_L99

Post by Lukas_L99 »

Squamiger wrote:@Lukas_L99

nice, I watched it just now. I think I'm definitely missing the musket mass, which would help a lot with the dopps and uhlans. You had 21 I think by the time the fight started.

do you feel like the 300export FF is worth it in this matchup? as in, you didnt use the musks to hold any pressure or defend raids, but you took down his TP, and had them later in the fight. It was definitely nice having those extra musks but I'm wondering if you think it was the most ideal way to play in this case.

also, nice job letting him start sieging the summer palace before attacking. kept his army out of position for a lot of the fight

Yeah I think vs ger the 300 export FF is a good option cause you can defend vs raids, take down a TP and don't get rekt by a possible dopp start (pikes would). They also upgrade automatically once you're age 3.
The loss of one TP slowed him down/kept his mass a little smaller.
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Post by fei123456 »

1. Mitoe FF is too greedy... As china players are building early TP now, you don't really need an extra card to slow down your age up a lot.
2. 9 manchus can easily counter dopples. They kill uhlans in 10 seconds, and dopples without uhlans are nothing.
3. If you don't have manchus, put some redcoats in melee mode to tank the dopples, and snipe them with arquibusiers.