How to play as germany vs india and russia.

India Shikari
Dragoon
ESO: rahuru

How to play as germany vs india and russia.

Post by Shikari »

Ok so i am playing pure germany nowadays. And am really struggling vs india. What i usually do is just start barracks make 5 bow ship 3 sw. I dont know what to do after wards. It seems rather ez with fr since i just make musk and add 5 bow with 700w and age with 700 gold ship falcs. With germany i dont know how do i age safely. And that is on tp map. And this is all on tp map. I have no idea what do i do on no tp vs india. In one game India shipped 4 sowar instead of 5 sepoy and cleaned my 5 bows even.

Now with Russia what i do everytime on tp map is, start stable make 5 ulhan to defend from 5 cossacks ship 3sw then 700coin and age. If he pushes before i am up send mm plus ulhan seems to do fine. After aging send 3 ww and try to make as many as i can and get ulhan vet up send second shipment either ulhan or skirms. Seems to work most of the times. But have mo idea what do i do on no tp maps.
Italy Mosx
Dragoon
ESO: Mosx

Re: How to play as germany vs india and russia.

Post by Mosx »

If u can hold India and u get age3 u can ship 8skirm and make more from rax u should be OK in no tp map make more then 5 bow maybe 10 plus uhlan plus mm u should hold India rush and u can age3 if u can t hold ship 8 bow then age but I Don t know how can I help u because every match is different, generally this is a safe way or sometime I do 700 w600w 3 sw for mass and age vs India
op mechanics, op build order :export: :coin: :ugly: :uglylol: :maniac:

https://www.twitch.tv/mosxgr
India Shikari
Dragoon
ESO: rahuru

Post by Shikari »

Thats the thing india can do sooo many different types of age 2 pressure. They can do 10/10 most people dont do it but once in a while you get surprised by it and loose. They can do classic 12 sepoy rush with slow age and market ups or ship 4 sowars instead of 5 sepoy. In one game 1 india player did 5 sepoy 4 sowar 10 tiger claws and then 5 rajput vs me on that water map with no tp and only 1 turkey hunt near ur base with lots of food crates i was never able to age up and just dies tring to kite stuff with my bows. Their is also consulate rush be it with gardners or with redcoats. Fuck it can also be mind game just be 4 vills. which i dont know how to react to. Sometimes they just go ff with their agra while i invested wood on 10bows nd a batch of pike. Seriously how do i scout all these options and how do i react accordingly and that reactions varies on tp map or no tp maps.. Too many fucking variables vs india as germany.
Germany aligator92
Howdah
ESO: aligator92

Post by aligator92 »

On no-tp maps it will be rough no matter what you do, especially vs India

On TP-maps, try to start with rax and bows and send 700w first for housing, a stable, ST and a 2nd batch of bows if you see him training sepoy, early 4 Sowar + Elephants can be scary but try to defend against them with your free Uhlans, explorer, MM and SW. Next cards should be 3SW and then 700c/8bows/600w depending on the situation.

Against russia, I think 3SW, 700w, 700c is fine. You can also try to catch Russia being too greedy and crush their BH with something like 700w --> 8 Bows/3 Dops
Turkey Sputnik
Crossbow
ESO: Sputnik10_

Post by Sputnik »

As germany you need to scout hard in these mu's. You are the one who needs to react against india and russia.

Against india playing long age 2 shouldn't work with or without tp against a good/ mediocre india player. So your long term plan should be aging before 9 min. Scout what he is doing. If he starts aging at min 2 ish that means it is 10/10. Then safest play is shipping 8 bow first and making 5 bow or 5 pike. If he ships 4 sowar first then use your sw to bodyblock and ALWAYS gather for mm. If he comes with sepoy only try to use your uhlans to snipe elephants and try to defend without mm because you gonna need them next. Try to kite as hard as you can. after that add 5 pike ship 3sw and play defensive. After adding pikes raiding india is really good because you can idle his vills so he won't get good batches with the already fragile 10/10 eco.Try to age with 700 gold next. In qs maps with bad hunts you can try palatine settlements 3sw with outlaws. If he ages up after 2:40 check how many vill he is using for agra. If it is 4 you can play just like 10/10 because it is almost as fast as 10/10. In age 3 if you can get some ww with jaeger against age 2 india you are good to go. Against consulate rush either start with 700 wood 2 racks or 8 bow again though i think it is harder in qs. Against slow play you can do 3sw/700woodor 8 bow and 700 gold to age. Note that in no tp maps this mu is a bit hard but %95 of the time your aim should be age 3 no matter what.
Against russia there are more options you can do, though all of them requires scouting. On no tp maps i was a fan of destroying bh before aging. Russia can do 5 coss 700 wood or 5 coss 4 coss in this mu. Starting with 8 bow first and 5 pike trained while can help you hold first wave easily. Then i know mitoe was skipping 3sw and goes for 700 wood 700 gold to mass xbow and uhlan to push but you can also do 700w 3sw or vice versa. Try to preserve your uhlans as much as you can. And if you dont see 4 cossack next then you should start poking before he can add 2nd bh because that means he is %90 shipping 700w. If you can kill bh you can age behind that and game is basically over. After aging uhlans are good in re patch against russia so uhlan skirm can overwhelm your opponent though adding ww against cossack heavy russia is also okay. On tp maps what you just mention should work i think or you can do the same but you will be faster.