German bow pike rush fr style.

India Shikari
Dragoon
ESO: rahuru

German bow pike rush fr style.

Post by Shikari »

So ok in a gernan mirror i was going for 700w 700g start rax add stable with wood and just mass dopp ulhan i couldn't scout my opponent and he did double rax bow pike rush. And i lost.

So what do you think about german double rax bow pike rush fr style with 700w and 600w 8 bows back to back. Usually people only do tower rush when rushing as ger myself including. I wonder why.
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Re: German bow pike rush fr style.

Post by yemshi »

Tower Rush was popular because nilla xbows killed cav and the shipment used to be 9xbows +(2uhlans) on the huntless GP.
Bow pike rushing is fine honestly. Worst thing about is that you have to skip 3 SW for the first 3 shipments which is less of an issue for FR.
India Shikari
Dragoon
ESO: rahuru

Post by Shikari »

yemshi wrote:Tower Rush was popular because nilla xbows killed cav and the shipment used to be 9xbows +(2uhlans) on the huntless GP.
Bow pike rushing is fine honestly. Worst thing about is that you have to skip 3 SW for the first 3 shipments which is less of an issue for FR.

No what i mean is why is currently tower rush is more popular then lets just say double rax 700w 600w rush. You get bow in both regardless. There must be a reason why tower rush is more popular. I want to know what that is.
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Post by yemshi »

1) It's in people's mindset, especially since Kaiser does it
2) You can send 3 SW 2nd
3) Even with double rax you dont simply kill someone in this meta. With tower rush you put on just enough agression to force someone in base, kill his TP and get a rather smooth ageup with a forward tower yourself. The drop point is also useful for a 3 dopp pop if you stay in age II sometime.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Shikari wrote:
yemshi wrote:Tower Rush was popular because nilla xbows killed cav and the shipment used to be 9xbows +(2uhlans) on the huntless GP.

No what i mean is why is currently tower rush is more popular then lets just say double rax 700w 600w rush. You get bow in both regardless. There must be a reason why tower rush is more popular. I want to know what that is.

It's faster.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

Germans are not as pop effocient as Fre so they cant afford to use 2 raxes that early because require more houses. Also shipment rate is slower so 600w as a way to fuel your spam is worse. Tower as shipment point is good for the 2 ulhans
Image Image Image
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

It's slightly faster yes, and also the tower will give you a solid map control.
The 3 dopp pop is very scary for instance, it can really win you games.
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

Was the player you played against Tonyshaw? It's all he does and has something like 5k games doing it only.

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Yeah the tower rush is just far superior. I wouldn't ever consider going for aggro double rax as ger, it's only a thing sometimes when you defend. There are countless reasons about why the tower is better, like people already mentioned in this thread.

1) You get 13 bow/pike + 2 uhlans instead of 10 bow/pike + 2 uhlans
2) You build the tower in transition, which gives you xp for your first shipment sometimes
3) You only need to build one rax upon age up. So you don't have to pull 2 SW to fb or to delay the batch from the 2nd rax
4) You keep your crates for infrastructure instead of spending them into units, which is less all in
5) You can sneak in market upgrades and/or a TP, which you can't do if you maintain double rax production
6) Like garja said 600w comes in kind of late so you will have some bad batches
7) The tower gives LOS, a shelter for your SWs, and most importantly a forward shipment point (for 3 dop to hold a push, but even for 3 SW + 2 uhlans, the SWs can tank). If you ever age up to fortress, the forward shipment point is even more valuable
8) You don't end up having a useless 2nd rax after a while. Combined with having the wood crates still available, it makes it much easier to switch to a better unit composition (dop/bow/cav)

tl;dr: faster pressure early on, with a much better follow up.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

Kaiserklein wrote:Yeah the tower rush is just far superior. I wouldn't ever consider going for aggro double rax as ger, it's only a thing sometimes when you defend. There are countless reasons about why the tower is better, like people already mentioned in this thread.

1) You get 13 bow/pike + 2 uhlans instead of 10 bow/pike + 2 uhlans
2) You build the tower in transition, which gives you xp for your first shipment sometimes
3) You only need to build one rax upon age up. So you don't have to pull 2 SW to fb or to delay the batch from the 2nd rax
4) You keep your crates for infrastructure instead of spending them into units, which is less all in
5) You can sneak in market upgrades and/or a TP, which you can't do if you maintain double rax production
6) Like garja said 600w comes in kind of late so you will have some bad batches
7) The tower gives LOS, a shelter for your SWs, and most importantly a forward shipment point (for 3 dop to hold a push, but even for 3 SW + 2 uhlans, the SWs can tank). If you ever age up to fortress, the forward shipment point is even more valuable
8) You don't end up having a useless 2nd rax after a while. Combined with having the wood crates still available, it makes it much easier to switch to a better unit composition (dop/bow/cav)

tl;dr: faster pressure early on, with a much better follow up.

about part 5. You can't sneak in tp if doing tower either so it's weird comparison(transition), or you can but it will be very late. and sure you can sneak in market upgrades and have double rax production lol.

germs can actually mass shit tons with dual rax with proper macro.
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

You can TP with the 400w when doing tower rush. Usually I get either steel traps or TP with the 400w, with good treasures you can do both.
And yeah I guess you can get steel traps when going double rax. But still it's just inferior to tower rush. You get a bit more units at like 6-7 min maybe but the rush is slower and the follow up is much worse
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..