Sioux vs France

Portugal Kazamkikaz
Dragoon
ESO: Kazamkikaz

Re: Sioux vs France

Post by Kazamkikaz »

Ashvin wrote:
Kazamkikaz wrote:
Ashvin wrote:I win when in fortress, but idk how to deal with his cdb rush/ and his other colo rush with musks and bows

Dude what you mean with cdb rush? I never saw cdb rush works versus decent player unless his cdb has over than 400 hp in which case it doesn't seem very fast and supossedly agressive rush, what he does to win you with cdb rush?

his cdbs have 360 hp iirc

But what you mean is not cdb rush instead is that timing when french need resources on the middle of the map and goes with everything and take a fight with cdb as well and claim map control, if that is the case it is not what usually people knows as (cdb)
villager rush.
My Youtube channel

"If you can't win the fight
don't take the fight"-Aizamk 2016
Portugal Kazamkikaz
Dragoon

Post by Kazamkikaz »

Well what i know as cdb rush is this nice strategy made by a spanish player (XelaLove) against me 1 day, i was doing my noob way of french cav semi ff and we both found a treasure of +50% vill HP but he took it before me and he sent pioneers and wilderness warfare cards and got almost 490 HP for CDB and my raids with cav got completely crushed, i was so mad :mad:,
but he ended up losing the game because he did only pikes and went to my base with the bodybuilders CDB too and even with my bad micro i focus down the pikes and he didnt know what else to do, i mean big cdb hp couldn't die easy by my small army left but he was not with resources so he resigned with a lot of CDB standing in my TC.
My Youtube channel

France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

A vil hp treasure?
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

There's no vill hp treasure, there's a nat tech from the nooka.

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

Also max vill hp is Pioneers, Great Coats, Wilderness Warfare, Team Pioneers ( From Japan), Nooka tech, Apache Tech and Shirvani Tactics from India and on Team settler wagons for germany. Which ends up with settler wagons with 975 hp.

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
Portugal Kazamkikaz
Dragoon

Post by Kazamkikaz »

Kaiserklein wrote:A vil hp treasure?

well i forgot that you dont play RE maps lol, it is a very rare asian map where there is a small island in the middle and 2 in north and south side but i not sure if it was vill hp treasure or was those treasure that increase hp of who tooks it so it works for vill too
My Youtube channel

France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Well I do play and know re maps lol. But standard maps. This is probably honshu or some weird stuff that no one ever plays
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..